A lot of Virgo, Scorpio and Capricorn - cusps everywhere.

Morphir

Hey people. I always had the doubt. My ascendant is in the end of Pisces Sign (23º), so the houses begin at the end of signs.
My grandmother is astrologger and she told me that mutable signs can be interpreted in the next house if has a gap of 1-10º before the cardinal sign (my example of pisces - aries and venus in the end of the 6 House).
I feel a lot of aries energy on myself, but I don't know if It's because my strong Scorpio/Mars influence or because of that she told me.
I'm also never sure if I interpret my Venus at house 6 or 7. If my Uranus and Neptune are in Midheaven or only house 10.
My 6 house is Leo, but the majority of my positions is in Virgo. My 9 House is Scorpio, but the majority of my positions is in the 8 House.
Could you answer me these questions?

I graduated recently in Advertising, but I still feel a vocational empty inside me because I don't want to enter into the default system at the same time I would like to work with artistic creation and have an alternative method of life (freelance, homework, etc.).

Any interpretation is welcome.

Thank you very much! <3 :D

Sorry for my bad english, it's not my first language.

Attachments

• astrotheme.JPG
    astrotheme.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

noraleader

Banned
..wow

so much scorpio, with the two "anal retentive" signs :) (excuse me, early morning, easiest way to express the selective/planning virgo capricorn deal) glad to see the toehold in aquarius..

..i wonder if this arrangement projects into taurus? :)

..at first thought, i think.. advertising, yes.. so meticulous, so vicious, you'd be great... but i wonder if we can think of scorpio more positively..

..one of my favourite people is, was paolo soleri.. an italian architect who studied under frank lloyd wright.. one day he says, our cities are all wrong (like phoenix arizona, all sprawl) .. let's build them three dimensionally, to be more efficient, have a smaller footprint, and design the structures to heat and cool passively..

..his "arcology" (ecology + architecture) idea was championed by futurists of the era (50's+) but as time went on, obscured by people who thought their stupid round cities were prettier, or who just didn't want a brilliant, considerate humanist to influence society..

..i wonder if you may find similar applications of life.. very "new" (or at least.. ***sensible***) ways of doing things that society ignores, then use your administrative strengths to make these plans real.. it's hard to do, the forces of "stability"/establishment in society are significant..

..as for working online, just like no one wants to work for someone else (because "someone else" is usually a greedy person destroying the world) working "for yourself" online is a challenge because you need to play on the "need" for your service, and sell yourself even if you aren't as competent as others.. everywhere in life and society, dishonesty, which destroys everything...

do what you can, good luck!

sibylline

I wouldn't say your Ascendant is at the end of Pisces; it is 23 degrees so solidly in Pisces unless your time of birth is way off. You may feel more "Arian" because you have Sun conjunct Mars. Some of your planets would change houses depending on the house system but that's true for many people. Venus is almost exact conjunct the Descendant so I would interpret as 7th house. Uranus and Neptune are in the 10th but nowhere near the MC.