Missing kitten :(

Maano

My baby is missing :(

Hello members

I and my whole family is worried about our kitten. He's only 2 months old and missing since 11.jan.2016 around 3:30-3:45pm when i was out for my wedding's shopping. I regret the day why I went out :( before leaving home with my mother I left him on my bed and he was playing there. And when I came back in evening, my aunt told us that he's missing. They tried to find him everywhere in house but no sign. I can't sleep even. Lot of anxiety. I know he can't go by himself, he is too little to do that. Someone has taken him for aure. Can I know the location where he can be? Its my birthday this month and he's not here :( my wedding is in march, I can't do any preparations without him. Everything around seems to be so gloomy :( please if anyone can help me locate him. We have asked everyone around if anyone has seen him but no sign. Please help me.

waybread

Re: My baby is missing :(

It is a courtesy to post your chart.

The idea that you can't prepare to marry your future spouse unless the kitten returns does not suggest a lot of emotional maturity, unfortunately.

Maano

Yeah, that I have to do. My fiancee too loves him. Its just that my heart breaks down whenever i look at his toys and other things he played with. He is a wonderful baby. My kitten would have stayed with my parents after my wedding. They were so happy with him. My father has many health issues but he seemed to be so happy when kitten was around.

waybread

Horary goes by the moment that you asked the question, not your birth data. This should appear as the time of the chart that you post.

JUPITERASC

So do I need to post the chart?

I have no knowledge about astrology.
Maano you need to post a chart of the time you asked the question

to do this refer to the time of individual posts made on the forum which is logged at top left of each post made

so now
create a natal chart for the time of the post you began this thread with
when you posted your question

and then
instead of the name of a person
name that chart "WHERE IS THE KITTEN? :smile:

and locate the chart named "Where is the kitten?"
to your location at the time you asked the question
the time is logged at top left of your opening post on our forum

and then
upload the chart and attach it to your post on this thread

if required. these are the INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

that is an horary chart

then
one of our members who reads horary
shall be able to help you with reading the chart

Last edited:

Maano

Maano you need to post a chart of the time you asked the question

to do this refer to the time of individual posts made on the forum which is logged at top left of each post made

so now
create a natal chart for the time of the post you began this thread with
when you posted your question

and then
instead of the name of a person
name that chart "WHERE IS THE KITTEN? :smile:

and locate the chart named "Where is the kitten?"
to your location at the time you asked the question
the time is logged at top left of your opening post on our forum

and then
upload the chart and attach it to your post on this thread

if required. these are the INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

that is an horary chart

then
one of our members who reads horary
shall be able to help you with reading the chart
Alright thankyou !

Maano

KITTEN.gif
Here are the details/natal chart for horary. Please someone help me out with it. If there's any way to know his location. i know nothing about astrology. Let me know if the chart isn't shown properly. I tried my best to upload it here.

My kitten is missing since 11.January.2016 around 3:40 pm. He is only 2 months old, and can't go with his own wish. I am sure someone has taken him from home when I was not there. Please help me in knowing his details. Whether he's close to me or far away. Please, please, please help. He's my life :( I'll be getting married real soon, and its only my kitten who can make my old parents happy. My parents are not in a good health state, and I'll be 12000 miles away from them after my wedding. :( :( :( :( Moreover, he's my baby, was only 5 days old when I adopted him.

waybread

I think you will get your kitten back-- but please realize that I've been wrong before on missing pet questions.

You are symbolized by Saturn; and your kitten, by the moon. The moon applies to a nice trine with an angular, in-sect (strong) Saturn.

As to where the cat might be: realistically, once coutdoors, cats can go off on all kinds of adventures. They can also get in really unusual places in a house. I had a kitten once that somehow got inside the wall of our bathroom. But the moon in Aries suggests a place associated with fire, such as a fireplace or chimney, if there is one in your home; as well as an eastern direction, including an eastern room in the house. The second house of the horoscope suggests a place where money or valuables are kept. It could also be the home of a friend.

I hope you are doing all of the things that people with missing pets should do: put notices around your neighbourhood, ask the neighbours if anyone has seen it, contact the local veterinarians, animal control officers (police,) and animal shelters or pounds.

Let us know if your kitten returns. I hope it does.

Maano

I think you will get your kitten back-- but please realize that I've been wrong before on missing pet questions.

You are symbolized by Saturn; and your kitten, by the moon. The moon applies to a nice trine with an angular, in-sect (strong) Saturn.

As to where the cat might be: realistically, once coutdoors, cats can go off on all kinds of adventures. They can also get in really unusual places in a house. I had a kitten once that somehow got inside the wall of our bathroom. But the moon in Aries suggests a place associated with fire, such as a fireplace or chimney, if there is one in your home; as well as an eastern direction, including an eastern room in the house. The second house of the horoscope suggests a place where money or valuables are kept. It could also be the home of a friend.

I hope you are doing all of the things that people with missing pets should do: put notices around your neighbourhood, ask the neighbours if anyone has seen it, contact the local veterinarians, animal control officers (police,) and animal shelters or pounds.

Let us know if your kitten returns. I hope it does.

Sir, I am from India, and most of the people don't like cats as pets and shelters don't provide that much care. We have checked him many times in our place, but there's nothing inside. Please if there can be any other clue about him.

We have checked neighbourhoods. Even right now I was sharing his pictures and info on facebook pages related to my city. People are so mean. They take away things, that's ok ! But a life? A living being ! This is ridiculous. Have searched for him in every corner of my neighbourhood even. There's no sign. My intuition tells me that he's alive and safe. But where I don't know. I want him back :( He can't go by himself, he doesn't know how to jump.

waybread

I'm not a "sir," but never mind: I take it as an expression of respect.

The moon (symbolizes your cat) is the faster-moving planet, which suggests to me that the cat will find you.

You might PM the horary astrologers who appear on this board and see if they can give you a more helpful answer.

Maano

I'm not a "sir," but never mind: I take it as an expression of respect.

The moon (symbolizes your cat) is the faster-moving planet, which suggests to me that the cat will find you.

You might PM the horary astrologers who appear on this board and see if they can give you a more helpful answer.

Thanku for your words! Those mean a lot to me. Just wish your prediction goes true and he returns home back. I never knew I'll be this much upset ever in my life.

fensi88

There are testimonies it will be found.
Both Moon/cat and POF are in Aries sign so look for it in room where machinery and tools are kept, room with locked doors or closets, places where iron or junk is stored, area where guns and ammunition are kept, under ashtrays, near ceilings, roofs or doorways, in rooms predominantly red in color, tool closets and a room with fireplaces.
It can be near or on sandy grounds, newly opened tracts of land or land recently plowed, virgin land, burned land or barren hills, tool sheds, near a pine tree, storage place for a lawnmower.
Also check out near bakery, barbershop, foundry, sports arena, sports club, hardware store, butcher shop, and the dentist's office.