LA and my professional interests

Jess cms

Hi there :)

So, I don't really know if this is the best place to ask this question but if it isn't I'm sorry x)

I've been thinking about moving to LA and trying to work on the entertainment industry.
Now, you're reading this and thinking I want to be a star. That's not really my main goal x)
I'd like to make it as a screenwriter. If possible, I'd like to try it as an actress as well but that's just if the oportunity shows up because I'm perfectly happy working behind the scenes, as long as I'm doing something I really like and what I really like is connected of course with TV/Cinema. I also like to sing but that's not as much of a passion as it is a way for me to have fun and relax so I won't include that in my professional interests x)

Anyway... I've been thinking about ways of achieving this dream I have, but I guess my main question right now is "how on Earth will I get a visa?" (I'm portuguese, btw xD)
So I wanted to ask here if there's a way of seeing (through my natal chart) how hard it will be for me to go to LA, or if I can actually do it. Also, as we're on the topic, I'd like to know your opinions regarding my professional interests. What do you see in my chart that could be an indicator of success/failure?

I already asked this last question to a couple of people and I have their interpretations, but I always like to hear new perspectives.

So, as I know different people can work with different charts I'll just give you my birth data and wait for your answers, if this is something you can see through my chart of course. So, thank you all in advance :)

Birth date: November 27, 1993
Birth time: 00h38
Birth place: Coimbra, Portugal