All houses in tha same sign

jaimie

Hi, i have question about the houses in relation to partnership. If all 12 houses are in the same sign as your partner's houses, what does that mean? Is it favourite or not? Regards.

jaimie

No i mean we have the same ascendant, the same sign in our second house, and so on. We have aquarius for ascendant, house nr 2 in aries, ....

Bina

Well, it just means you have the same Ascendant :wink:...then you will usually also have the same signs on the other house cusps, unless you are born very far from each other by latitude (North or South), or your Ascendant degrees are far apart. Are the degrees of your Ascendants also close?

jaimie

Thanks for your reply, we are born in the same small country of belgium, however he was born in 69 4th january, i in 78. October 12th. But when all the houses are like this, is this favourite in a relationship or not?

conspiracy theorist

No i mean we have the same ascendant, the same sign in our second house, and so on. We have aquarius for ascendant, house nr 2 in aries, ....

I got you. What that means is that the same planets will rule the same areas in each of your lives. If you guys were also born near towards one another (say within a week or so) then your charts would be near same and you may share a lot of the same interests/tendencies in your life.

jaimie

Thanks for your reply, our birth dates i have mentioned in an earlier reply, we were born 9 years apart, the cappy at 10am and myself at 4pm.

Bina

Thanks for your reply, we are born in the same small country of belgium, however he was born in 69 4th january, i in 78. October 12th. But when all the houses are like this, is this favourite in a relationship or not?

Having the same Ascendant makes you have a similar approach to life. The Ascendant is like a window or a door through which we look at the world and the world and others look at/see us.

Compatibility depends on many things, aspects between the charts, compatibility of Sun and Moon signs, aspects between Mars and Venus, planets in each others houses, etc.etc.

katydid

You are both Aquarius rising? :innocent:

I have not seen many relationships where both natives have Aquarius rising.

In many of the relationships I have seen, where one person has Aquarius rising, it is often the other person who is initiating the relationships, setting things up, keeping it all going. :rightful:

katydid

Is he as enthusiastic as you are in terms of this relationship?

Sometimes Aquarius rising people prefer to be the ones in charge. You both have Aquarius rising and mars in Scorpio---two very dominant, powerful types of personality, and both kind of difficult. lol

But with his Venus in Libra, he may be pretty happy to get together. :love:

Last edited:

jaimie

Thanks i"ll take that as compliment :) however we are not in a relationship yet, we both want eachother but he is a cappy and i am a libra so we will see. Our moons are cancer and mine is pisces...

Bina

His Venus in Libra and your Sun in Libra is also good...it will make him attracted to you...his Venus represents the female qualities he seeks...:happy:

AppLeo

Hi, i have question about the houses in relation to partnership. If all 12 houses are in the same sign as your partner's houses, what does that mean? Is it favourite or not? Regards.

It means that both of you have the same rising sign. In other words, you guys both view the world through the same lens and deal with with different areas of your life with the same energies.

I find people that have the same the rising as me to be quite similar to me, even though their sun and moon and other planets are completely different.