Is my house an astrological planet?

AppLeo

Okay, I just read the last link to that article.

What the Hell is the truth

I KNOW; THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING

It would make sense that my uncle would promote fluoride, but there's other legit people saying that fluoride is evil.

Oh well I guess. I'll just use dentures like what CT said; they have feelings, too.

david starling

Um, confession is good for the soul, and my soul needs all the help it can get. So, I admit to triggering conspiracy theorist with the "Is Jupiter..."thread, both knowingly and without regard for the possible consequences. :andy:
Triggering Sagittarians is WRONG! Entertaining, but wrong! (Triggering Geminis is seriously scary! Also wrong!)

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Um, confession is good for the soul, and my soul needs all the help it can get. So, I admit to triggering conspiracy theorist with the "Is Jupiter..."thread, both knowingly and without regard for the possible consequences. :andy:
Triggering Sagittarians is WRONG! Entertaining, but wrong! (Triggering Geminis is seriously scary! Also wrong!)

Hmm. I don't think Gemini's can be triggered. Gems suffer from "Idle hands are the devils plaything". I.e, don't get them bored.

Basically me....:whistling:

david starling

Hmm. I don't think Gemini's can be triggered. Gems suffer from "Idle hands are the devils plaything". I.e, don't get them bored.

Basically me....:whistling:

Gemini Suns--emotions are the trigger. You're right about the boredom situation, and the difficulty with enjoying idleness, whatever the placement.

Blaze

Account Closed
Oh.. well I guess that's okay. Is that why the doctors think you're a psychopath?

Nope. I'm honestly not sure why they thought so. Kind of funny when one takes my pastimes into account. I'm far from some unfeeling person. But expressed emotion is just so gross.

Dylan's Chart is basically Air-Earth :gemini:/:taurus:

Huh, interesting. I'm actually :capricorn:/:gemini: though. If that makes a difference or not, I dunno.

AppLeo

Nope. I'm honestly not sure why they thought so. Kind of funny when one takes my pastimes into account. I'm far from some unfeeling person. But expressed emotion is just so gross.

Expressing emotion is gross; I definitely agree on that.