Please help :(

Pihu

I have 3 miscarriages in last 3 years and i am losing hope totally and very much depressed.
Can we have our own healthy child and when? what are the remedies?

Wife Details:
-----------------------
Date of Birth- 23/04/1983(23rd April,1983)
Place of Birth- Asansol(West Bengal), India
Time of Birth-19:50(PM)
Longitude-86E58'00
Latitude-23N42'00
Gender-Female

Husband Details:
--------------------------------
Date of Birth-8/11/1979(8th November,1979)
Place of Birth- Gangajalghati,Kapistha,Bankura,West Bengal, India
Time of Birth-1:33(AM)
Gender-Male
Longitude-87E07'00
Latitude-23N25'00

Many many thanks in advance....

justastrology

Hi,
don't worry you can have your own healthy baby. but you have to wait until 7 February 2016. after this time period you should conceive baby don't try before otherwise again miscarriage.wear a yellow sapphire in gold and chant beej mantra of rahu 18000 times in evening time, complete these mantra within 21 days don't exceed them. start this remedy in February 2016. everything will be fine.
Best wishes,
Deepak Goyal

Pihu

Thank you so much...for your advice.. At least one of you have answered my question.. I wish you will very much successful in your desired path..

Pihu

Hi,
don't worry you can have your own healthy baby. but you have to wait until 7 February 2016. after this time period you should conceive baby don't try before otherwise again miscarriage.wear a yellow sapphire in gold and chant beej mantra of rahu 18000 times in evening time, complete these mantra within 21 days don't exceed them. start this remedy in February 2016. everything will be fine.
Best wishes,
Deepak Goyal

Can you please let me know that "wear a yellow sapphire" to whom(wife or husband) and size of yellow sapphire(rati)? and where can i get beej mantra?

justastrology

Hi,
thanks for your wishes. you should wear a yellow sapphire 5 ratti not your husband. here is a beej mantra of rahu [FONT=&quot]"om bhram bhrim bhroom sah rahvey namah". [/FONT]

Ra Ra

I am a blessed with a lovely beautiful daughter on 22nd August 2016.
Thank you so much all of you ...

Hey Pihu,

Congratulations!:happy:

Did you try the remedy prescribed by justastrology? Did you wear a yellow sapphire gem in a gold ring and chant the Rahu bija mantra 18000 times? I'm just curious.

Thanks,

Ra Ra