Does he really not have feelings for me?

meredythdiamond

Does he really have feelings for me?

Have strong feelings for a man but am unsure if he feels the same. Does he have feelings for me?

Attachments

• horarychart.jpg
    horarychart.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

shinrie

IMHO for questions of similar nature it's best to stick to the first horary chart. The chart you posted above has a bit late ascendant, which I think means there is for now nothing you can do to change the outcome. Your man is Saturn in the 7th house - meaning he's more interested in himself right now.

IleneK

Premium Member
I don't see much connection between you as Jupiter and him as Merc. He is pretty wrapped up in his own affairs, in the sign of his dignity and in his own/7th house.

You as Jupiter are not strong in this matter, in the sign of your fall, Capricorn. Jup also does not aspect him/Merc, but rather are disjunct, five signs apart.

He will change signs soon from Gemini to Cancer, and then you will like him even more with him being in the sign that you/Jup exalt. But exaltations can be like gasoline on a fire. They flare big and sudden and then go away.

I don't see much to be gained by you in this matter.

Chrysalis

Ive deleted my reply because feelings and attraction are two totally different things. Your also not willing to share any kind of info of the situation.

For all we know this could be Brad Pitt your asking about.

kalinka

I'm reading receptions different than Ilena. Mercury entering into cancer soon is a good sign that he will develop (positive) feelings for u, which is not the case at the moment. Mercury and Sun receive Jupiter in detriment. Sun is only in jupiter's term. Moon and Venus are not received. Sexual attraction is there from his side but he' s neither really emotional attached nor interested in a relationship with you now. We cannot say that he doesn't care about you but he's dealing with his own interests at the moment. Mercury and Sun are in Mercury's domicile . Mercury is likewise his 5th house ruler. So he's thinking more about his sexual needs here. However soon mercury changes the sign, which shows a change in his feelings.

Last edited: