Coronavirus and astrology

Marinka

Do you have to keep it under wraps to enable your writing?

While I can see the correlation and I have identified many situations, it still needs more research going back over specific configurations and researching what occurred at different times. All this should be done before it is discussed so evidence can be cited.

FYI -- I have noted it as a "this has happened" but not as "this has happened in these numerous cases ..." in my next book. No time for research in that area until after the 2020 elections.

Marinka

Marinka, I have my own correlations I'm supposed to be writing a book about, but it's a daunting task for me. So, I've been posting about them regarding the tropical Ages I've had to deduce on my own. One problem is, they require the outermost planets to make sense to me, and I regret that astrologers here I respect for their knowledge and ability won't acknowledge any planets beyond Saturn as having Sign-rulership. Pluto, in particular, is a vital factor in my correlations.

I'd be very interested in knowing what correlations you've discovered, but if revealing that would interfere with your writing an actual book, I totally understand.

My work uses Jupiter through Pluto including Chiron extensively. I use Chiron rulership over Virgo as well as Uranus/Aquarius, Pluto/Scorpio, and Neptune/Pisces. I have been researching what works with Libra .. Sedna, Ceres - there are a few that fit.

CapAquaPis

Take a look at the great conjunction of Jupiter/Saturn in Aquarius in Dec 2020. Some say Jan-Feb 2021 is most likely a time a discovered successful treatment or a vaccine to prevent one from catching Covid-19, after all we're entering an Aquarian age with a high emphasis of scientific innovation, an optimistic but realistic trait of humanity has learned a lot from past pandemics and defeated diseases esp. the last 100 years (a century) since the last global pandemic of a large magnitude like the Spanish Flu (infectious), and HIV/AIDS (a mass STD) which appeared 40? years ago is ranked the 2nd in the most deaths and cases.

There are 5-6 categories of pandemics in the WHO's severity index: 1 (less than 0.5% fatality rate) is the worst forms of seasonal flu and the H1N1/Swine Flu, 2 (0.5-1%) 1957 Asian flu and 1968 Hong Kong flu, 3 (1% fatality rate, although can widely vary by country) Covid-19, 4. (1-1.5% fatality rate, they could have more undiagnosed cases) SARS along with MERS, 5. (more than 1.5% and infected millions) HIV/AIDS, and 6. (High fatality and infection rate) the 1918 Spanish Flu. So far, Covid-19 seems "moderate", but the reason for medical treatment and research is to put an end to infectious deadly diseases.

CapAquaPis

When the western world (Europe and North America) are cautiously reopening in phases to eased their lockdowns until scientific data finds the pandemic is either contained, reduced or rare (a reduced transmission rate to less than 1 person in the entire countries or certain regions), humanity would have to live with Covid-19 throughout the year and we use scientific methods of wearing masks and social distancing (and don't forget handwashing) to halt the spread of a new disease we're learning more and more about in the last 5 months.

In astrology, places with strong Leo nature (i.e. Castille, Spain and Lombardy, Italy; as well England, UK and possibly China) are prone to getting hit by many plagues in their histories. Nostradamus mentioned in his writings close places to his residence in Provence, France; but it's understandable their frequency of pandemics.

Countries and cities ruled by (either fully or partially) Leo:
Africa (continent), Madagascar, Congo (2 countries have that name), Cyprus (2 countries as well), Greece (democratic era), Indonesia, Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Jamaica, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Afghanistan, India, Macedonia, Romania, Ecuador, Zanzibar, Bhutan, Bolivia, Central African Rep, Chad, Gabon, Korea (both North and South), Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Seychelles, Ukraine, esp. Italy, Spain and UK.

Bath (England) UK, Bristol (England) UK, Portsmouth (England) UK, Damascus Syria, Italy (Rome/Vatican, Ravenna and Sicily), Prague in Czechia, Mumbai (formerly Bombay), Madrid and Provence (France). US cities-Albany NY, Baltimore MD, Charleston SC, Chicago IL, Los Angeles, Miami FL, Montpelier VT, Philadelphia and Westchester county NY.

Update: In 1351, the position of Jupiter in Leo and Saturn in Aries was during the peak of the black death (dengue plague) pandemic. Jupiter and Saturn in fire signs (in addition, when one of them is in Sagittarius) increases the global, national and regional risk of pandemics. Kepler made note on his findings going back on astronomical data in the period of 1350-52.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

The effect of Jupiter/Pluto conjunctions, esp in signs like Cancer (1918-19) and now in Capricorn (2020-21) are astrologically linked to plagues and pandemics.

https://astrostyle.com/plagues-pandemics-jupiter-pluto-conjunctions-in-history-what-astrology-knows/

There were 2 Jupiter/Pluto conjunctions in the past: in Dec 1994 and Dec 2007, then 2 more in the future: Jan 2033 and Feb 2045, but there is no indications of a disease, but there was in July 1981 when the conjunction was in Libra, the very time the 40-year AIDS pandemic caused by HIV was officially discovered.

david starling

The effect of Jupiter/Pluto conjunctions, esp in signs like Cancer (1918-19) and now in Capricorn (2020-21) are astrologically linked to plagues and pandemics.

https://astrostyle.com/plagues-pandemics-jupiter-pluto-conjunctions-in-history-what-astrology-knows/

There were 2 Jupiter/Pluto conjunctions in the past: in Dec 1994 and Dec 2007, then 2 more in the future: Jan 2033 and Feb 2045, but there is no indications of a disease, but there was in July 1981 when the conjunction was in Libra, the very time the 40-year AIDS pandemic caused by HIV was officially discovered.

I see it as Saturn/Pluto. And, the Spanish Flu as having its origins in Saturn/Neptune.

During the "Black Plague", Saturn became associated with the image of The Grim Reaper, carrying Saturn's symbol, the harvest scythe.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

I see it as Saturn/Pluto. And, the Spanish Flu as having its origins in Saturn/Neptune.

During the "Black Plague", Saturn became associated with the image of The Grim Reaper, carrying Saturn's symbol, the harvest scythe.

And Saturn is exalted in Libra, exaltation means a higher power, other than its traditional rule of Aquarius and current rule of Capricorn, note Libra squares Capricorn and it's an air sign alike Aquarius, it's also thought Pluto is exalted in Capricorn.

conspiracy theorist

2020 is a year of beginnings astrologically speaking - as Saturn/Pluto, Saturn/Jupiter, Mars/Saturn, Jupiter/Pluto, and Mars/Pluto (least significant imo) are all experiencing renewed cycles. All occuring in either Capricorn or Aquarius - the domains of greater Malefic Saturn. Capricorn notably is a sign where the malefics rejoice, as both are either domiciled or exalted there. Jupiter's depression in Capricorn underlines the symbology of the destructive force's supremacy.

CapAquaPis

11/20/2020: the last 40 days and nights of 2020, the numbers 20 plus 20 is 40 ... in the southern horizon as of 6:55PM Pacific Standard Time: on the left is the Moon, the middle is Saturn and the right is Jupiter which are about to conjunct in the night sky. Currently, the Moon is in Capricorn ... Saturn's ruling sign and highly malefic when Jupiter is in there, and the Moon is exalted in Capricorn opposite its ruler sign Cancer. I suggest the entire world to still be careful and stay safe in the next (up to) 10 months like we were (globally) in the past 10.

CapAquaPis

I believe the Mars in Aries placement fueled 2 larger spikes of COVID-19 in the USA, when it went retrograde, there were less new daily cases in the period. Not sure what rising sign is the USA (I read Aries, Gemini and Sagittarius are the USA's ascendants), the placement of Mars (if it's Aries, right on the ASC) determines the risk of illness for so many Americans, 5-6% were now infected in the past year of 2020. If it's a Gemini ASC, Mars is in it's 11th or malefic 12th and if it's Sagittarius ASC, Mars is in the opposite (5th or malefic 6th).

CapAquaPis

A year later, I had a mild case of COVID myself in Jan 2021 and we're entering a new year when a vaccine is widely redistributed and a new pill to treat severe COVID illness is now available, astrology seems to have contradictory readings on how long COVID will last and the severity of outbreaks or waves in 2020-21.

david starling

A year later, I had a mild case of COVID myself in Jan 2021 and we're entering a new year when a vaccine is widely redistributed and a new pill to treat severe COVID illness is now available, astrology seems to have contradictory readings on how long COVID will last and the severity of outbreaks or waves in 2020-21.

Sounds like you caught it before any vaccines were available. How bad was it?

This latest, milder variant appeared right around the time of the Sun/Mars conjunction in Libra, opposite Chiron in Aries.

Last edited: