meeting

cupid

PROGRESSED SYNASTRY CHART??
what should we do look in first meeting astrology? like a person's birth chart and b person's progressed chart or both people's progressed chart? please could you tell me??

[this is NOT a Read My Chart post - this is about astrological THEORY of the progressed synastry chart - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

ElenaJ

I would check the chart for the time the first meeting took place.
Then the natal synastry.
Then the progressed of each to see what sparked off that significant moment in time between them.
Then the midpoint composite. And its progression.
Then finally, each progressed, composite chart can be referenced back to the natal and progressed charts of each to see if there is a connection.
In that order.

cupid

I would check the chart for the time the first meeting took place.
Then the natal synastry.
Then the progressed of each to see what sparked off that significant moment in time between them.
Then the midpoint composite. And its progression.
Then finally, each progressed, composite chart can be referenced back to the natal and progressed charts of each to see if there is a connection.
In that order.

Hello, Elena! Forgive me but could you give example, if it's possible? I have been trying to figure out but since I couldn't understand it enough I wasn't able to study and apply progress chart.

cupid

00I would check the chart for the time the first meeting took place. --- I didn't get this part.

00Then the natal synastry. --- Okay this one is basically synastry chart.

00Then the progressed of each to see what sparked off that significant moment in time between them.---- I didn't get this one too, did you mean progressed chart a + natal b and progressed chart b+ natal a???or a progressed+ b progressed??? (a-person and b-person)

00Then the midpoint composite. And its progression.----- Is there any website to calcute this kind of composite chart because I couldn't find and I can't do it by myself.

00Then finally, each progressed, composite chart can be referenced back to the natal and progressed charts of each to see if there is a connection.--- So you summing up all above, ı guess.
In that order.
Thank you for being patience with me.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

- The moment in time when an event occurs contains the beginning, during and end of the event. When did you meet and where? A chart for that moment will give an idea as to what the contact will evolve into. This is not always easy, because rarely do we remember the time and place when we finally realise we are involved in a significant relationship of some type. This could apply to lovers, friends, but also joining a club, starting a new job, etc.
- the natal synastry, sorry, should have read natal and synastry. What does each natal chart foresee in terms of relationships? Then putting the two together, how do they relate to each other? What needs does a chart indicate that need to be fulfilled in the person's psychology, and then does the other chart fulfil this need?
- then each person's progressed chart. Why in this particular moment did I: meet my significant other, friend, start the job, etc. What is happening in my evolution that brought about the contact at this specific moment?
And then the two progressed charts can be matched up to see if what is happening to the one person is also happening to the other, setting off an attraction that draws specifically them together rather than any other of the millions of people on the globe?
-the midpoint chart will show what the relationship promises, what qualities and characteristics does the relationship have? And it can be progressed to show, again, why in this particular moment of time and space the contact is taking place.
These charts can be found in astro.com under the selection of chart type.
-And finally, cross check can be done, for example my progressed mercury is now touching your natal mercury, so we have a contact and see eye to eye at this moment. Or one person's progressed Venus contacts the natal sun of the other and a love or close friendship relationship is sparked off. Or one's progressed mars contacts the other's natal Venus and a sexual attraction manifests itself, but maybe no other points are being touched in the charts so the contact fizzles out.
There are so many layers that can be looked at to understand the mechanism of interaction between two persons, we could go on and on further and further and deeper and deeper. Why did we meet at that moment, or when we met nothing happened and then when we met after ten years we fell in love and married!
It's really a fascinating topic about the most amazing thing on earth... people!

cupid

- The moment in time when an event occurs contains the beginning, during and end of the event. When did you meet and where? A chart for that moment will give an idea as to what the contact will evolve into. This is not always easy, because rarely do we remember the time and place when we finally realise we are involved in a significant relationship of some type. This could apply to lovers, friends, but also joining a club, starting a new job, etc.
- the natal synastry, sorry, should have read natal and synastry. What does each natal chart foresee in terms of relationships? Then putting the two together, how do they relate to each other? What needs does a chart indicate that need to be fulfilled in the person's psychology, and then does the other chart fulfil this need?
- then each person's progressed chart. Why in this particular moment did I: meet my significant other, friend, start the job, etc. What is happening in my evolution that brought about the contact at this specific moment?
And then the two progressed charts can be matched up to see if what is happening to the one person is also happening to the other, setting off an attraction that draws specifically them together rather than any other of the millions of people on the globe?
-the midpoint chart will show what the relationship promises, what qualities and characteristics does the relationship have? And it can be progressed to show, again, why in this particular moment of time and space the contact is taking place.
These charts can be found in astro.com under the selection of chart type.
-And finally, cross check can be done, for example my progressed mercury is now touching your natal mercury, so we have a contact and see eye to eye at this moment. Or one person's progressed Venus contacts the natal sun of the other and a love or close friendship relationship is sparked off. Or one's progressed mars contacts the other's natal Venus and a sexual attraction manifests itself, but maybe no other points are being touched in the charts so the contact fizzles out.
There are so many layers that can be looked at to understand the mechanism of interaction between two persons, we could go on and on further and further and deeper and deeper. Why did we meet at that moment, or when we met nothing happened and then when we met after ten years we fell in love and married!
It's really a fascinating topic about the most amazing thing on earth... people!
Can I give an example to exercise the things you said. Could you correct me if I'm wrong? So let's say Natal A x Progres. B:Jupiter Conjunction Moon ---Progres. A x Natal B: N. Node Conjunction Ascendant ---
Progres. A x Progres. B: Mars Conjunction S.Node on 13 may 2020 so would this indicate that they could meet on that day?