Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

Kate was hounded by the press when she first came on the scene too.

Meghan wants to be a rich celebrity and hasn’t tried to adjust to the royal family culture so I wouldn’t glorify her.

Ukpoohbear

Here is an article showing how Meghan has manipulated the press in her favour -
‘Meghan's best friend Jessica Mulroney 'tried to fix press article.’
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Mulroney-tried-fix-press-article-Duchess.html

The Royal Family doesn’t do stuff like that, nor are they meant to spend half a million on a baby shower in New York and take a private plane there, the same day asking the public to help the poor.

She wants to be a celebrity and super rich and hasn’t even given the royal family culture a try, even though she wants to capitalize on the Sussex title and the wedding cost £30million and £2.5million refurbishing Frogmore Cottage...but Americans don’t get it.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

We really have no way to relate to having a real Queen and a real royal family! Very unAmerican. :lol:

Yeah it’s a cultural problem too I think. I think it’s highlighting the narcissism of celebrity culture and the dysfunctional dynamics in the RF. But it’s not racism, she hasn’t given our culture a try! If a white person did that they would be called ignorant or even racist so I don’t like the racial red-herring accusations either.

Ukpoohbear

Uk, wasn't this royal family responsible for military opperession of human being 200-500 years ago? Why would you gloriying them?

I’m not glorifying them but my back is up because my country has been accused of being racist for not welcome a bi-racial woman when she hasn’t embraced our culture either. Why would you ‘give up’ your life in USA/Canada to move to UK to become a member of the RF, without having any intention of adapting to the differences? Cos she’s a narcissistic social-climber who is told she is ‘woke’ and is so ignorant she thinks we are racist if we complain. Spoilt millennial alert!

Ukpoohbear

In case if the Queen is native British, do you still glorifying the royal family? Even though the royal family, in fact, has share of tyrannical oppression by manufactuaring bullets thus scaring retarded human being such as myself and others.

Hello, you glorify New York, USA- the number one oppressive country of the 21st century!

But yeah the Royal Family are rich because they killed the most people and got land for it. Plus I think it’s also highlighting a dysfunctional family set-up and they are receiving karma for putting protocol before humanity. Breaking up dysfunctional structure like a good ol Saturn-Pluto conjunction is doing.

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

Hello, you glorify New York, USA- the number one oppressive country of the 21st century!

But yeah the Royal Family are rich because they killed the most people and got land for it. Plus I think it’s also highlighting a dysfunctional family set-up and they are receiving karma for putting protocol before humanity. Breaking up dysfunctional structure like a good ol Saturn-Pluto conjunction is doing.

Hell no, since when I glorifying NY/US? I only glorifying supreme Lord and my parents.

So, let the Pakistani or Bangladeshi entering your country then. They obviously has a right to entering your country. I'm just looking forward to see UK turn into Sultanate Kingdom under Sharia Law.

Ukpoohbear

Hell no, since when I glorifying NY/US? I only glorifying supreme Lord and my parents.

So, let the Pakistani or Bangladeshi entering your country then. They obviously has a right to entering your country. I'm just looking forward to see UK turn into Sultanate Kingdom under Sharia Law.

They do enter our country. And you do glorify NY and basketball. Blasphemous.