Job Offer ? Accept ?

The Drunken Master

Hello everyone ! Today I received a job offer,but I do not know whether to accept...Can you give me a hand ? 10x a lot !
1.gif

wilsontc

Staff member
Moved this to the horary section - create a chart for the place and time when you first asked this question and someone who knows horary may be able to help you

rafaella

Hello everyone ! Today I received a job offer,but I do not know whether to accept...Can you give me a hand ? 10x a lot !
View attachment 56909

Please make a horary chart which will be able to answer your question, natal chart is not needed.

Here is some information on horary http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards

For horary you need time/date location for when a clear question came into your mind and that information is then used to generate a horary chart.

rafaella

Sorry, I don't think you understood. You keep reposting natal chart. We do not read natal charts.

If you have a clear question, 'will I get the job?" or whatever your question is. Check the time this question was 'born' in your mind and make a chart using the date/time/your current location for the question. For horary, the moment a burning question is born in the mind, the Stars above are coming together in such as way that an answer can be derived! This is horary astrology. So we need the chart for the moment, for the birth of the question, and not your birth!

So the chart will be for Nov 2015.