In need to talk to someone.

Hey yall. (dont to reply to this, just pm me instead.)

Im kinda depressed.

Just found out that the cops told my counselor that it's gonna take possibly more than 6 months to get my phone back. it's a super long story, got snitched on by other people from old school, anyways i might buy another smartphone.

**** at homes is going downhill as well. not getting along with fam. My sister and her T. Saturn oppositions make me wanna smack a b*tch. Shes being rude to everyone, esp me!

I really really miss my buddy who went away. my Cap moon buddy who i smoke and hang out with the most at school. He joined the Canadian Forces (military) recently and dipped . :crying: .. idk the guy was cute and i had a wee crush on him. :sad:

But now i like someone else on here now, but i miss him alot as a friend.... Forgot to ask for his fb and all. Ah well. :crying:

Just goes to show ya how life really bites. Stupid T. Saturn is making squares to my Leo/Aqua axis too, and i cant tolerate my life any longer, and i wanna go back to Belgium. :mad::annoyed:

CuriousCat

(I'm a real person!)

Princess, I am sorry you're going through a rough patch.

Just goes to show ya how life really bites.

But it's a "love bite" P, I promise you! Life is loving you even in the midst of the hardships and annoyances. Things need to die so others can be born. Yes, that is a painful process, but trust that Life is leading you to better and better things as you experience challenges.

There will be new buddies, new opportunities. Maybe you are supposed to return to Belgium!

Nevertheless, Focus on what is enjoyable and pleasing in your current situation. The Universe will send you more of whatever you think about and focus on. So focus on what is good in life -- be it the flowers in the park, the meal you just ate or the color and comfort of your shirt!

Simple pleasures that make you feel good and appreciative are often underestimated. But attending to these things will raise the frequency you are vibrating.

It may sound superficial, but really, to break through the negativity in your life, you must reach for the best feelings and thoughts you can find. Those feelings and thoughts will be mirrored back to you in the form of more good tangible things.

Best wishes!

CC

(I'm a real person!)

Princess, I am sorry you're going through a rough patch.

Just goes to show ya how life really bites.

But it's a "love bite" P, I promise you! Life is loving you even in the midst of the hardships and annoyances. Things need to die so others can be born. Yes, that is a painful process, but trust that Life is leading you to better and better things as you experience challenges.

There will be new buddies, new opportunities. Maybe you are supposed to return to Belgium!

Nevertheless, Focus on what is enjoyable and pleasing in your current situation. The Universe will send you more of whatever you think about and focus on. So focus on what is good in life -- be it the flowers in the park, the meal you just ate or the color and comfort of your shirt!

Simple pleasures that make you feel good and appreciative are often underestimated. But attending to these things will raise the frequency you are vibrating.

It may sound superficial, but really, to break through the negativity in your life, you must reach for the best feelings and thoughts you can find. Those feelings and thoughts will be mirrored back to you in the form of more good tangible things.

Best wishes!

CC

Update:
Feeling much better! Got a new job that gets paid on commission, and I have everything. Except love and a nice family , but hey at least I'm buying a new phone soon with the money I make!!!

CuriousCat

Good for you, Princess! Great to hear you are feeling better, and congrats on your new job!

Joy to the World! Yes, you have everything! You are Love, you don't need to go "Get" Love! Paradoxically, Love will grow exponentially in your life the more you Give it. That's really how it works. So grab that new phone and reach out and touch someone!

And family... it's there too! You will meet them; will discover sweet soul sisters and protective brothers and fun cousins and wise aunts and understanding uncles! You will love them ... and they will love you!

Wishing you all the best...:happy:

Interesting.

"You think that watching people beat up other people is humorous?

Oh Gee......I wonder if you'd enjoy it as much watching a video of other people beating the cr@p out of you."

Not sure if over sensitive or has a point, but Princess seems more bipolar than me, i never thought that was possible.:lol:

Bunraku

Talking with her is like interacting with a person who only understands violence and anger... Like diffusing a bomb. I read a chart for her once and she just exploded when I just mentioned the aspects. :unsure:

Talking with her is like interacting with a person who only understands violence and anger... Like diffusing a bomb. I read a chart for her once and she just exploded when I just mentioned the aspects. :unsure:

She said she would allow her kids to fight so they better handle themselves... i don't even know her LOL never seen her but i already do not like her.

Bunraku

I never knew it could get that bad. That’s psychopathic level bad.

And you have a similar placement, with Mars oos.

(Btw I just remembered. In one of your threads you said that Jupiter can break all malice, but to not quote you because you don’t remember where it came from. It was Sahl who said that)

Nothing like a Mars/saturn in the 1st/7th house with a Leo moon to bring some colour into our lives.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Strip joints only hire "beaten with a stick" to "p0rnstar" hot gyals, m8. PP is in the "slammed with a hammer" zone.

conspiracy theorist

I never knew it could get that bad. That’s psychopathic level bad.

And your have a similar placement, with Mars oos.

(Btw I just remembered. In one of your threads you said that Jupiter can break all malice, but to not quote you because you don’t remember where it came from. It was Sahl who said that)

In her case, she had Mars in detriment and Saturn in fall squaring off. That's gonna be hard to come back from