Stock Market Crash 11/20/2020???

david starling

I have the possible crash Nov. 22, 2020, based on Saturn exactly conjunct the tropical Age-indicator's Mean-setting, at 27 degrees 47 minutes Capricorn, with constant direct movement of 1+ minute of arc per year (which is 58.1 years per degree of movement).

However, it could actually occur a day or two earlier, since the initial slide this year began on Feb. 24th, one day BEFORE Saturn's last exact conjunction with the Mean-setting of the tropical Age-indicator on February 25th, when the slide intensified.

Right now, Age-ruler Saturn is less than 1/2 degree from being exactly conj the tropical Age-indicator's True-setting for this year on March 14th, at 29 degrees 25 minutes Cap.

Due to Nutation caused by the Moon's orbit around the Earth, the True-setting sporadically jumps back and forth relative to the Mean-setting from year to year, with a variation within nearly +/- 2 degrees. It won't longitudinally ingress tropical Aquarius until 2047, first time in about 21,000 years.

Interesting how close the date 11-22-2020 for the predicted economic crisis is using the Saturn conjunction with the tropical Age-indicator, compared to the one of this thread. Also, that's it's coincidentally the anniversary of the JFK assassination in 1963.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

In January when the year, decade...or age was new, many astrologers looked at planetary aspects connected to an Uranus in Taurus linked to great historic disasters: A modern plague to infect most of the world, the global recession 2.0 worse than the last in 2008, undoing of many nations politically and socially, cancelled presidential election to make us not sure if Donald Trump reclaimed his presidential spot, and the huge in numbers millennial generation head outside to protest.

Nov 20-22 could be when the world has enough of fear, loss and distrust by natural and social forces in the very unique numbered year 2020. The US and Europe together with the world will be faced with the worst disaster in a long time not just the coronavirus... Not WW2, 9/11, AIDS, SARS, Chernobyl and threats of nuclear war, the real threat to most of all of humanity is here, adding economic consequences of a pandemic and the failure of elected political leadership is under way.

david starling

In January when the year, decade...or age was new, many astrologers looked at planetary aspects connected to an Uranus in Taurus linked to great historic disasters: A modern plague to infect most of the world, the global recession 2.0 worse than the last in 2008, undoing of many nations politically and socially, cancelled presidential election to make us not sure if Donald Trump reclaimed his presidential spot, and the huge in numbers millennial generation head outside to protest.

Nov 20-22 could be when the world has enough of fear, loss and distrust by natural and social forces in the very unique numbered year 2020. The US and Europe together with the world will be faced with the worst disaster in a long time not just the coronavirus... Not WW2, 9/11, AIDS, SARS, Chernobyl and threats of nuclear war, the real threat to most of all of humanity is here, adding economic consequences of a pandemic and the failure of elected political leadership is under way.

The "grim reaper" of plague-imagery is Saturn.

leomoon

It won't ingress tropical Aquarius until 2047, first time in about 21,000 years.
Well, I'll be gone long before then. I wish you all well who stay. Hopefully, those who remain will have a nicer life in this old world of so many disappointments. I'd be 100 (lord forbid), had I lived till then, which ain't gonna happen :w00t: My maternal grandmother however, stayed until age 102 a true Scorpio. She didn't know at least, as she'd be aghast if she did know how long she'd live. At 99 yrs old, she came down with Alzheimer's probably worked on her prior to then, but at 99 didn't know nor recognize her life any longer as it once was. Probably a blessing for her. She languished for about 3 years longer, always healthy otherwise., a strong woman.

Granny:

Appears that the Leo Moon runs in my family. Ironic, since none of my children has it, but I always did take after my grandmother, especially genetically skipping a generation when it came to her migraines & our mutual Moon position.

I used asteroid "Alois" #3045 for Alzheimer's, as the doctor who discovered it was Alois Alzheimer.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/who-was-alois-alzheimer-how-was-alzheimers-disease-discovered-3858664

He died at age 51 of heart disease and other ailments:
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Alzheimer,_Alois

Here is US with transits for November 22nd, 2020, AFTER the Presidential Elections..:sick: Tr Neptune will be square the NN & Mars not good!

Last edited:

david starling

Well, I'll be gone long before then. I wish you all well who stay. Hopefully, those who remain will have a nicer life in this old world of so many disappointments. I'd be 100 (lord forbid), had I lived till then, which ain't gonna happen :w00t: My maternal grandmother however, stayed until age 102 a true Scorpio. She didn't know at least, as she'd be aghast if she did know how long she'd live. At 99 yrs old, she came down with Alzheimer's probably worked on her prior to then, but at 99 didn't know recognize her life any longer as it once was. Probably a blessing for her. She languished for about 3 years longer, always healthy otherwise., a strong woman.

I used asteroid "Alois" #3045 for Alzheimer's, as the doctor who discovered it was Alois Alzheimer.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/who-was-alois-alzheimer-how-was-alzheimers-disease-discovered-3858664

He died at age 51 of heart disease and other ailments:
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Alzheimer,_Alois

Here is US with transits for November 22nd, 2020, AFTER the Presidential Elections..:sick: Tr Neptune will be square the NN & Mars not good!

Transiting Saturn conjunct transiting Age-indicator conjunct Sibley Pluto!

Cecile

Interesting how close the date 11-22-2020 for the predicted economic crisis is using the Saturn conjunction with the tropical Age-indicator, compared to the one of this thread. Also, that's it's coincidentally the anniversary of the JFK assassination in 1963.

OMG! I never thought of 11-22-2020 when I chose the dates 11-11-2020 and 11-20-2020 based on my observation of several factors and that synchronicity has been key in interpreting certain events. The date 11-22-2020 certainly is synchronous not just in numbers but in being the anniversary of JFK's assassination 53 years ago.

Cecile

This, excluding astrology, in many ways parallels Ben Fulford's latest newsletter. I have found Fulford to make some outlandish statements, but his information is only as good as his sources are reliable. Here's an excerpt from yesterday's newsletter.
One CIA source summed up the situation in this way:
“Trump is set to be the next president as he will declare martial law... He will cancel the elections. May he be the last President standing? ... The dominos are starting to fall.” https://benjaminfulford.net/
Cancel the elections? What impact will this have on the stock market? The stock market is not indicative of the general health of the nation. The stock market is on a drug-induced high (Neptune in Pisces retrograde from June 23, 2020 through November 29, 2020) while the body, the economy, is convulsing (Uranus in Taurus retrograde from August 15, 2020 through January 14, 2021). (Steve Quayle labels the current economy "Convulsive Economics.")

If anyone reads Fulford's newsletter down to the ellipsis, the sentence that follows is
Gates Foundation, Event 201, WHO, CDC, and the major companies in the U.S. and UK that have the most to gain from the fake pandemic.

leomoon

Cecile:

Did you hear yesterday Bill Gates said he would provide Test Kits to everyone's homes in Washington State (his home state) Ihave no idea how much it would cost, but he does have adult children too to worry about , so makes sense. No man is an island.

That seems in line with his medical prior generosity the Gates Foundation has shown worldwide when it came to pandemics. Wish he'd extend that to the other States besides his own.

Gates Foundation, Event 201, WHO, CDC, and the major companies in the U.S. and UK that have the most to gain from the fake pandemic.

Cecile

transits for Monday 9th of March 2020:

shows how Neptune and Uranus are the modern day prognosticators of turmoil and upset - (usually malefic)

Ironic too, that Mercury is still rx - and within orb for triggering that T Square with the natal Moon/Pluto/Merc.rx

I need to refresh my memory on how to upload a chart, and learn how to create an inner and outer ring using Astrodienst.

Using my software, I happened to have plugged in the time and date for Buttonwood as May 17, 1792, 11:20 AM which is what I had on record. The time differs from your chart only by 1 hour 5 minutes and yet my software places Natal Mars at 18[FONT=&quot]⁰[/FONT] Virgo 45' instead of 16[FONT=&quot]⁰[/FONT] Virgo 57'. There may be a logical explanation. In any case . . .

MARCH 9, 2020:

1. The stock market was 24,316.17, down 1,548.61 at 12:34 PM March 9, 2020.
  2. The full moon (super Moon) was at 1:48 PM New York Time (EDT) and the market rallied, but eventually closed down.
  3. Moon was at 19[FONT=&quot]⁰[/FONT] Virgo 37' (2nd) (finance) opposite Sun 19[FONT=&quot]⁰[/FONT] Pisces 37' (8th) (other people's money)
  4. Meanwhile . . . Transiting Neptune was in 8th at 18[FONT=&quot]⁰[/FONT] Pisces 26'. (confusion, distortion) And just the day before, on March 8, the transiting Sun-Neptune conjunction occurred in the 8th House.
  5. S[FONT=&quot]omething else to consider: On March 17, 2020 [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot](according to my software) [/FONT]Transiting Neptune in 8th will be exactly opposite Natal Mars [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]in 2nd [/FONT]at 18[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]⁰[/FONT] Virgo 45'.
    [/FONT]
  6. [FONT=&quot]Using Mars at [/FONT][FONT=&quot]16[FONT=&quot]⁰[/FONT] Virgo 57', transiting Neptune opposite Mars occurred on January 27th, 2020. Does that date appear significant? The stock market reached the lowest it had been over the last year by end of day or beginning of the 28th. This seems to suggest Astrodienst data is more accurate. We'll just have to see what happens on the 17th.[/FONT]
  7. [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]So far the market has not reached the low point of 2018. [/FONT][/FONT]
  8. [FONT=&quot]The interactive chart I'm using is https://finance.yahoo.com/
    [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It seems odd for 24 stockbrokers back in those days to create an agreement which would put Pisces in the 8th House. Were none among them a high ranking Free Mason or Rosicrucian? Wasn't that more common in those days? Or maybe that's the way they stacked the odds in their favor?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Cecile

Cecile:

Did you hear yesterday Bill Gates said he would provide Test Kits to everyone's homes in Washington State (his home state)

I may have read that, yes, but if I were to comb through everything I've read about Bill Gates and vaccines and Coronavirus I would be here all day. I try to consider everything, and honestly I don't buy a lot of it, but I store it away somewhere in the recesses of my mental database.

Cecile

BREAKING NEWS: Stocks Roar Dow soars over 1,000 after Trump backed 'very substantial relif' for economic areas hit by virus outbreak.

DOW up by 1,164.14 at the moment : https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/%5EDJI?p=^DJI

Convulsive Economics.

Cecile

Breaking News: DOW -2,352.60

DOW plunges 10% in biggest one-day percentage drop since 1987. -- https://finance.yahoo.com/
Leading US stock market indeix - Dow Jones industrial average - joins London's FTSE index in worst plunce since 1987 - BBC News app.
Dow Jones industrial Average sees steepest one-day decline since 1987. Fox News App Breaking News.

More later re: March 17th (Transiting Neptune opposite Natal Mars, Buttonwood Agreement). Trump meets with the Federal Reserve March 17-18.

leomoon

Breaking News: DOW -2,352.60

DOW plunges 10% in biggest one-day percentage drop since 1987. -- https://finance.yahoo.com/
Leading US stock market indeix - Dow Jones industrial average - joins London's FTSE index in worst plunce since 1987 - BBC News app.
Dow Jones industrial Average sees steepest one-day decline since 1987. Fox News App Breaking News.

More later re: March 17th (Transiting Neptune opposite Natal Mars, Buttonwood Agreement). Trump meets with the Federal Reserve March 17-18.

Hasn't he played all his cards already with them including the Trump card?

Gold plummeted today $70.+ because they inserted the 1.7 Trillion to prop up Trump's economy as he calls it/ This was the consensus today on Fox Business channel "After the Bell"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...al-reserve-stock-market-liquidity/5032970002/

Gary P.Smith stated, that its not the Fed intervening that will help, its Trump himself, to start guiding the country without lies through the Pandemic we face. Start (he said) with Tests for ALL. He also said something about Gates, Bezos himself and others (rich folks) getting together to supply Americans with tests. We'll see about that. :unsure:

Cecile

[FONT=&quot]The Fed is in panic mode RIGHT NOW because its $4 Trillion in fake money doesn’t seem to be doing anything. The foundation of all markets is disintegrating. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Bailouts began during the recession when Obama inserted $24 Billion into the economy in 2007 and another $700 billion 1 year later, and a $787 Billion stimulus 5 months after that. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]All countries are hugely upside down in derivatives. There are not enough assets to cover the enormous debt. Without bailouts and printing more fiat dollars to cover at least a fraction of the debt, the world economy would be unstable and put everyone at risk. (This is my understanding. I’m not an economist. I simply listen to smart people.)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Typically the value of gold declines with the increase in value of the dollar and increases with the decline of the value of the dollar. [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gold is up about $200 over what it was 3 months ago. I wouldn't worry just yet about a $70 sudden decline, not when it made an $89 increase the first few days of March. Plus you have to understand what drove the price of gold up rapidly in the first place were margin calls. Investors were selling their gold to meet their margin calls. This drove the gold price up suddenly. It's just settling back down now. But the economy is convulsing. I know of only one stock market guru who predicts precious metals will be devalued against the fiat; however he is the same person who a week prior said that Gold is undervalued compared to the fiat. Dealers in precious metals all believe gold will hit $2,000. Some have been predicting for a couple of years that gold will reach $5,000 an ounce. Silver traders say Silver is the better investment as it's easy to get into and could increase in value more rapidly than Gold as it is needed in industrial applications, solar panels especially.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Some information leaks out regarding tranches of gold that have been recovered and repatriated to the US. I barely have access to this information, but I have heard from several different sources that Ft. Knox gold was removed during the Clinton and Bush administrations. I know a dealer in precious metals who is in contact with someone at Ft. Knox who says that what remained were promissory notes or IOUs. I've heard from multiple sources that the gold bricks that were in Ft. Knox had been replaced by gold plated titanium. It is my understanding that all gold has been repatriated to Ft. Knox, but I have no actual knowledge of this.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]All currencies of the world are being converted to gold-backed currencies. I read last week that the gold-backed US Treasury Notes (not to be confused with the US Dollar, fiat currency) has been distributed to certain banks. Orchestrating this reset on a global level is a monumental task that involves the cooperation of heads of state of hundreds of countries. This reset has been in the works quietly and secretly for decades. I honestly do not understand enough to go into detail and probably shouldn't have even mentioned it.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There is much, much more I don't understand such as the RV, the exchange of Dinars, eliminating the annual income tax and substituting it with a value added tax of 17% on certain purchases, excluding medical and groceries, and I've heard talk of a jubilee in which all debts will be forgiven and everyone will receive $500,000. I have no way of verifying any of this, but I have heard it from multiple sources, and therefore I keep an open mind and take a wait-and-see attitude.
[/FONT]

Cecile

Information is coming in quickly. It's hard to keep up. The market was shut down twice this week. That's never happened before.

I'M NOW UNDERSTANDING THAT THE FED HAS BEEN BAILING US OUT EVER SINCE THE 2008 RECESSION. TODAY WE'RE SEEING A HUGE BUMP OF $1.5 TRILLION OVER THE NEXT MONTH.

The New York Federal Reserve just came out earlier today with an announcement regarding the REPO operations.

• The first paragraph talks about $60 billion reserve management purchases. I don't understand...
  • This paragraph gives a breakdown of the $1.5 Trillion Quantitative Easing. Today, March 12, 2020, the Desk will offer $500 billion in a three-month repo operation (meaning they won't have to pay that back for 3 months - THAT'S PANIC.) at 1:30 pm ET that will settle on March 13, 2020. Tomorrow, the Desk will further offer $500 billion in a three-month repo operation and $500 billion in a one-month repo operation for same day settlement. Three-month and one-month repo operations for $500 billion will be offered on a weekly basis for the remainder of the monthly schedule. The Desk will continue to offer at least $175 billion in daily overnight repo operations and at least $45 billion in two-week term repo operations twice per week over this period. (I'm just copying this. I don't fully understand...)
These changes are being made to address highly unusual disruptions in Treasury financing markets associated with the coronavirus outbreak.
https://www.newyorkfed.org/markets/opolicy/operating_policy_200312a

If the pandemic worsens, there's talk of a 2-week bank holiday - doors closed, vaults locked. The advice is to have cash on hand and stock up in case the banks go through with this. (Several Bank CEOs resigned just in the last week I heard.)

The bond markets are not a safe place to be in nor are money markets. Something to do with when they roll over they may be at a negative interest rate. I don't understand...

Regarding the Silver market: The effects of coronavirus (COVID-19) have accelerated what is now a precipitous decline in equities. Access to liquidity in the markets has become an issue, and all asset classes are being affected - including precious metals. This historic turn of events has created a demand shock in the physical precious metals industry.

As of this morning, the United States Mint is out of Silver American Eagles, and the backlog is tremendous. To ramp up manufacturing production to meet demand will likely take weeks, if not months. If the US Mint is forced to suspend operations due to coronavirus, it remains unclear how drastic the impact will be to the supply chain. Making matters worse, it now appears that imported supply from Europe is going to be cut off. As it now stands, other products are being bid up to help fill that void. Premiums on purchases are high.

Bond market looks grim: 10-year treasury bonds now have a yield of 0.318% and will likely go negative. The oil bond market is not meeting its break-even costs of $48 to $54 a barrel while oil is selling at $31 to $33 a barrel.

I BELIEVE THIS WAS OMITTED FROM MY PREVIOUS POST:
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Trump funds $8.3 Billion for Testing and testing capabilities for Coronavirus. This is expanding rapidly according to
President Trump who announced last night that he met with leaders of the insurance agencies, and that Insurance companies have agreed to waive all co-payments of necessary testing and treatments, extend insurance coverage to these treatments and to prevent surprise medical bills, and said we are cutting red tape to make treatments available in record time. He signed into law an $8.3 Billion funding bill to help CDC and other government agencies fight the virus and support vaccines, treatments and distribution of medical supplies.

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Getting a coronavirus vaccine into Phase 1 of testing has occurred the fastest ‘that anyone has ever done literally in the history of vaccinology.’” - Dr. Anthony Fauci, NIH[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here’s a Map with statistics on coronavirus - the number of deaths world wide, confirmed cases, and total recovered. [/FONT]Data sources: WHO, CDC, ECDC, NHC and DXY and local media reports[FONT=&quot] https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Cecile

I'm watching for March 14 events. That's when tropical Age-ruler Saturn will be exactly conjunct the True-setting of the tropical Age-indicator.

Morning, David,
I'm reading your thread "The Astrological Ages explained using the "Gaia's Trident" method" now. This is so complex. I just settled down with my morning coffee. What degree would this be for Saturn on March 14th?
Cecile

david starling

Morning, David,
I'm reading your thread "The Astrological Ages explained using the "Gaia's Trident" method" now. This is so complex. I just settled down with my morning coffee. What degree would this be for Saturn on March 14th?
Cecile

I tried explaining it somewhat differently in the thread entitled "Voyage of Discovery" in the Other Astrology forum. That's my latest attempt to make it less complicated.

The March 14th conjunction of Saturn with the tropical Age-indicator is at the True-setting of the Age-indicator for the year 2020, which is 29 degrees 25 minutes Capricorn.

That will be 28 hours from now.

Happy Friday the 13th!

Last edited:

Cecile

I tried explaining it somewhat differently in the thread entitled "Voyage of Discovery" in the Other Astrology forum. That's my latest attempt to make it less complicated.
The March 14th conjunction of Saturn with the tropical Age-indicator is at the True-setting of the Age-indicator for the year 2020, which is 29 degrees 25 minutes Capricorn.
That will be 28 hours from now.
Happy Friday the 13th!
Happy Friday the 13th to you too! Always a magical day. I have stories.

Thanks for the degree and minutes. I'll check into it. (My Saturn is 29 degrees 28 minutes Virgo - not that that's relevant.) I'll be looking at July 10th and December 11th, as I believe what's begun on the 14th carries through the retrograde and the direct transits.

Maybe you're able to take the retrograde-direct transits to a higher level of Age Indicators.

This may not be relevant, but I had read that every 1,200 (as I recall) years civilizations get a boost in advancement - ie written word, technology, etc. It's been years since I read this, so I have no record of the data source. Possibly this ties in with Age Indicators.
Cecile

david starling

I think the "Voyage of Discovery" explains it better, and looks at the sidereal Ages as well as the tropical to some extent.

The tropical, Cardinal-sign Ages show the most innovation, just as the Cardinal-signs begin each new season. There's resistance against the new developments; so, city-state technology, including writing, occurred near the end of the tropical Age of Libra; and, global technology, including the internet, in this last portion of the tropical Age of Capricorn.