Is it the right choice to continue this?

SagRising77

Hey all,

I've been having serious relationship issues with my ex for the last month. We broke up mid December 2014. Lots and lots of fighting since. Then something last Sunday came over me, like all the good feelings for him came rushing back. Maybe I was stupid to tell him, but I felt I needed him in my life again.
I am still unsure if this is the right thing to do--we have lots of obstacles against us, including it being long distance (UK/US although he visits).

I have second guessed myself in all of this and I really am at a loss of what to think or what to do. Thought I might draw up a horary.

I noticed the asc is very near the cusp...meaning I know the answer (I'm not sure I do), also SN in 1st. Does this mean it isn't readable? I was having trouble coming up with the right question actually. How would you go about making a question for this?
When I made it, I was thinking, Should we be together? Although I know "should" is not a good question.

Either way..no aspects of Moon to Jupiter or Merc. And Jupiter and Merc are in opposition. It doesn't look good--if this is readable at all. Horary DK 1-22-15.jpg

waybread

A late degree rising can mean that the chart will not give you a good response. Either the situation is over and finished so that nothing can be done, or more likely, the situation is about to change, such that you won't be thinking about it in the same way. Perhaps, too, the chart is simply showing your uncertainty about what you really want out of the relationship, should it continue.

It is not unusual to have loving feelings about an ex, but this doesn't necessarily mean that the relationship should continue-- for all of the reasons you broke up in the first place.