amy lee

freddykfan

Banned
what is her rising sign?
amy-lee-66.jpg

Kannon

The general roundness of her face points mostly to a Cardinal sign, Libra most likely. Very early Libra with Mars conj (or P) Asc is a possibilty. Late Libra with Pluto conj Asc and Jupiter in 1st would describe her asthetic well and her penchant for drama. Aries rising is also worth considering, but the fullness of the cheeks favors a Venusian and/or water factor over a fire one. I haven't checked the transits to these possible charts, but you'd want to look at Pluto, Jupiter, Uranus transits to Asc/MC with Evanescence's rise to widespread airplay and grammy win.

Athene

For me is enough to look at the quality of her skin and flesh to conclude she's an aquatic rising sign, and most probably Cancer. She has already a powerfull Sun/Mercury/Neptune signature so there's no needinquiring for Pluto rising, moreover that in her case it would be Saturn who rises before Pluto aspecting the AC and we have no basis whatsoever on corelating Saturn within it, quite contrary, it will be case with it's opposite, the Moon.

It's interesting nobody finds reason to advocate for Scorpio here, when defacto, she's the Scorpionic woman incarnated from many points of wiew :andy: I find her to be the most infernal looking rising Cancer ever steped foot on this planet :lol: And no less, she has a strong Hades Moon signature with this double Saturn/Pluto squaring it. In Scorpio only Jupiter, water sigleton :andy: Maybe that's why she pushes Scorpio comming out so wildly ? Ooopsy, it's T-squared by the Moon and Venus, there you go. For (not) been a Scorpio rising she lacks that selfcontrol inherent within the socialy conscious signs (from Leo till Scorpio) and there's where imo the Libra guess falls 'in the water' too :pouty: As much as her Neptunic Sun confers her tactile ethereality, she's to rough on the edges, wild and instinctual, true to her internal flow. Paradoxally from what we've may heard bout the shy and withdrawn Cancer, her anaretic 1st Leo Moon wouldnt and dont mind the last to show it to the wlole world :annoyed: And within that 1st anaretic rising Leo Moon of hers opposing DC Venus, her majesty the primadona complex, there you go :whistling:

I would ratify her chart in very late Cancer, having her Sun/Mercury/Neptune in that stageloving 5th and Scorpio on the cusp going in line with the characteristic style of her creative work, Mars in 3d would stand for that legendary loudnes and mightines of her voice, the petty and quarrelsome character too :biggrin: Intresting enough, Eris would be located on her MC :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: POF falls 'dangerously' close to the Sun/Neptune situation, and one special note, a Moon rising mirors strongly the Sun influence traits, in this case the Neptune we find in her eyes . . . .

The chart would look something like this then, but in the end, i'm just guessing :whistling: :

Last edited:

placeintheline

One of my friends is just like twin of her,,same white skin,nose,dark hair but with light green eyes.And she has late libra ascendant with pisces sun and scorpio moon.But I can´t remember her whole chart now,we are not so close.

Kannon

In looking at more photos, I think you can only eliminate a mutable rising sign for her. She could have a fixed rising sign. This is where pictures are tricky in terms of facial outlines. They're especially tricky with her and I wouldn't dare attempt to rely on pictures of her for physical attributes to identify Asc sign in a serious rectification attempt.

Athene, your above chart scenario is the only I can detect that could allow for her to be Cancer rising. It puts a huge cluster in the 5th, which is hard to argue against.

Actually, several years back, I first thought she was Scorpio rising with Jupiter conjunct Asc/in 1st. OR with Sag planets in 1st. Often these Scorp Asc types with 1st house planets in Sag don't come across as Scorpionic.

She's fun to look at, which makes speculating fun, but I don't have a strong view here. But you can eliminate a mutable sign for the Asc.

Athene

In all seriousness, i never draw a potential chart scenario relying on a pic of somebody only. Freddy asked me for assistance on several individuals and for the 'definitely maybe' chats that i drew, i first knew about those individuals for some time and no mather, i did an extensive research on youtube, interwiews, concerts, shows, whatever, before drawing it, and i always check var risign degrees and constellations to see how the chart will behave.

With scorpio rising she would have either Jupiter aspecting her AC from the 12we and Leo on MC with the erly degrees,
or Uranus aspecting her AC (but i dont see proofs of that, do you ?) and the Sun cluster in the 1st, Mars in 10th, Virgo on MC, NN in 8th with the Moon, this time Cancer on it. What do you think ?

Bradders

I'm guessing Cancer.

If I take the theory of the shape of the face, equate to it to Cancer, the severe desperation of being loved and feeling extremely unwanted can be found in a listening of 'Missing'

I find all expressions of the sign to be imo, shows of the rising. So I would believe it is Cancer. There is a round face, a desperation to be loved but doubting it. I would figure Cancer with neptune scorpio possibly, with pisces on the 7th house of relationships. The intensity of Scorpio mixed with the sacrificial devotion of Pisces.

There is what I figure a massive need to be wanted, extreme loneliness, throwing everything away to be loved and wanted, and the feeling of perhaps, tenderness, warmth and love and lack of expression of it.

I do believe a deep Neptune is in the works of a expression. The eyes imo are intense, fascinating, obscure, wild, powerful. Perhaps showing the Scorpio/pluto in the first house.

It shows massive drama of emotion otherwise, 'died to know you loved me' are imo, a interpretation of showing emotional death, massive intensity. There is still however, the massive loneliness too.

*emma*

Banned
I think scorpio or aquarius rising, her gothy makeup and eyes make me think that, libra rising would be more girly. she is on twitter, can someone ask her there?

eta
capricorn possibly as well