Barack Obama's chart

wilsontc

Staff member
To all,

Barack Obama's chart:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrology-news/barack-obama-natal-chart.php

is very interesting. There is a LOT of focus on the right (others) side of the chart, indicating a need to work through others. And so far we have seen he has a strong need to work with those around him in coming to his decisions. Anyone have any other insights on this chart? (Please use this chart and do not use an alternate chart. If you believe that Barack's birth time/place as publicized is incorrect, post on this thread:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16021 )

Looking at charts,

Tim

Last edited:

Awakened_Pisces

With a Uranus-True Node conjunction on the cusp of the 7th, one would expect Barack Obama to have quite the wild love life(7th house+Uranus).

From what was reported, that wasn't the case as at the time, Barack Obama was a very introverted man who had just met Miss Michelle Obama at harvard.

The 7th house couldn't indicate his mother, who did have some very sudden difficulties. Unless Obama himself had a bunch of secret affairs. I couldn't see the reasoning behind the 7th house conjunction.

katydid

Confusedpisces said:
With a Uranus-True Node conjunction on the cusp of the 7th, one would expect Barack Obama to have quite the wild love life(7th house+Uranus).

From what was reported, that wasn't the case as at the time, Barack Obama was a very introverted man who had just met Miss Michelle Obama at harvard.

The 7th house couldn't indicate his mother, who did have some very sudden difficulties. Unless Obama himself had a bunch of secret affairs. I couldn't see the reasoning behind the 7th house conjunction.

But that Uranus is exactly inconjunct the Saturn in Cap in the 12th. That would absolutely tamper down much of that Uranian 7th house electricity, that one might expect.
Besides that, Uranus can also mean POLITICS. I think that is the outlet he used for his Uranus/NN in the 7th.

Plus, I never heard him described as introverted. I heard him usually described as motivated and enthusiastic, and a tad bit arrogant. But not really introverted.

Awakened_Pisces

I don't remember every single report I've read. But I don't really think I've seen much of a love life in Barack Obama. Obviously he's married, but what I mean is. Like, Uranus on the 7th, I'd expect that of Bill Clinton.

Good job on noting the inconjunction, which is like a virtual square.

Another thing is the Sun in the Sixth House of Public Servitude/Health, strangely enough. His Sun, with the exception of the Neptune Square is unaspected. Though Barack Obama's health troubles have been noted, you would think that the Sun would otherwise be aspected positively, as a result of his overcoming his Neptunian Drug influence.

Further more, though not as significant as in Horary, both aspects are seperating from the Sun. So essentially, the Sun is being left alone.

Then there's Mercury, Co-Ruler of the 7th house inside the 6th house opposing Jupiter-Saturn. Which I can only think of as some kind of attack on Obama's mental health. Perhaps, some underlying doubt within.

Indeed, as we see the trines that they make to Mars and Jupiter. It would seem as though there's something mentally holding back that secret Saturn-Jupiter energy that he probably feels.

But we haven't seen that at all in the 2 years of his campaign, we've seen a calm, yet powerful figure.

katydid

Confusedpisces said:
I don't remember every single report I've read. But I don't really think I've seen much of a love life in Barack Obama. Obviously he's married, but what I mean is. Like, Uranus on the 7th, I'd expect that of Bill Clinton. [/UNQUOTE]

YES, I see what you mean. Apparently he was never much of a player. I think this is one case where the Uranus means 'devoid of' regular relationships.

Good job on noting the inconjunction, which is like a virtual square.

Another thing is the Sun in the Sixth House of Public Servitude/Health, strangely enough. His Sun, with the exception of the Neptune Square is unaspected. Though Barack Obama's health troubles have been noted, you would think that the Sun would otherwise be aspected positively, as a result of his overcoming his Neptunian Drug influence.

Further more, though not as significant as in Horary, both aspects are seperating from the Sun. So essentially, the Sun is being left alone.

[/UNQUOTE]

THe 6th house makes sense to me in terms of his being a 'community organizer.' That is like a keyword for the 6th house. I can also see his Sun being a bit of a loner. In reality, he seems to stand alone in many ways.
He is the first president I have seen that routinely strides off Air Force One all by his lonesome. it seems like he is making a statement of some kind.
Like he is the ONE making the decisions, and nobody owns him.

Then there's Mercury, Co-Ruler of the 7th house inside the 6th house opposing Jupiter-Saturn. Which I can only think of as some kind of attack on Obama's mental health. Perhaps, some underlying doubt within.

Indeed, as we see the trines that they make to Mars and Jupiter. It would seem as though there's something mentally holding back that secret Saturn-Jupiter energy that he probably feels.

But we haven't seen that at all in the 2 years of his campaign, we've seen a calm, yet powerful figure.

YES. That Saturn/Jupiter can be seen in his seeming 'flipflops.' I don't blame him, I think it is because he sees new info and changes his mind at times.
But still others will try and use it against him. [ I'll release the CIA photos--whoa, NOT going to release those photos]

I am not sure what creates his uber calm exterior. I do see it crack occasionally, when he feels criticized too harshly. I think he has learned to let it roll off his back better than when he first began this journey.

But I do think there is a hidden agenda somewhere in that Neptune square...

sara31tx

this is very interesting if indeed the info is correct?

wilsontc said:
To all,

Barack Obama's chart:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrology-news/barack-obama-natal-chart.php

is very interesting. There is a LOT of focus on the right (others) side of the chart, indicating a need to work through others. And so far we have seen he has a strong need to work with those around him in coming to his decisions. Anyone have any other insights on this chart? (Please use this chart and do not use an alternate chart. If you believe that Barack's birth time/place as publicized is incorrect, post on this thread:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16021 )

Looking at charts,

Tim