Will I have a date on Valentine’s Day this year?

cloxkinghere

https://ibb.co/K5cSMr8

Venus and Mars are square. Square doesn’t necessarily mean “no”; it’s just that it’s more difficult.

I’m Venus, therefore exalted.

Moon is Domicile.

The thing is, I have a job that night and I’m wondering if I’d even be having a date after.

shadow123

Banned
early degreee... it to early to ask. also your explained you have to work -> moon in 10th house.

Mars square venus is seperating and makes no aspect before leaving. venus is then in aries, in mars term but weak. and change from 7th house to 6th house

i think you have changed your opionion or you had a sudden event in one degree? also on 8th / 9th of Februar there happend something? Because moon there conjunct north node

Last edited:

shadow123

Banned
early degreee... it to early to ask. also your explained you have to work -> moon in 10th house and ruler of 10th

Mars square venus is seperating and makes no aspect before leaving.

i think you have changed your opionion or you had a sudden event in one degree? also on 8th of Februar there happend something? Because moon there conjunct north node

and i dont would say date is L 7 because L7 is a commited relationship and it also could mean you would go out but it wont be a commited relationship with this guy.. when you use 5th house, Saturn is the lord.. also saturn and venus does not makes aspects,

i would say no? because venus is also void of course.

Last edited:

Bunraku

Why was the answer to this yes? As far as I know Mars and Venus did not make an aspect.

Moon was exaggeratedly dignified with it being the sect light, on the zenith, and in her home sign. Venus was exalted, but is in the 6th--so she's doing OK.
Perhaps that strong Moon was enough to get things rolling.