Am I a Plutonian?

ricca91

Hi everybody, it's my first thread here...

I'd like to ask you all if, in your opinion, I could be considered Plutonian. I am a Scorpio Sun, Mars, Mercury and Pluto, all in the 5th house. Have Saturn in the 8th house (also, could you explain to me what this difficult position would imply?). Moon is in Gemini and AC in Cancer.

Pluto aspects:

Pluto conj. Mercury
Pluto sext. Venus
Pluto sext. Neptune
Pluto trine S. Node
Pluto sesqui-square AC
Pluto quincunx Moon
Pluto quintile Jupiter
Pluto quintile Saturn

I battled with depression for many years, had a difficult adolescence and had to move 2 times to other countries because of my mother's job.

What would you say?

Thank you!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_anonymous.63760.49840.jpg
    astro_2gw_anonymous.63760.49840.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

ricca91

One more Scorpio here...

Hi everybody,

I am Riccardo, 26 y/o and since a few months I'm trying to learn a bit about astrology, mostly about how to interpret a Natal Chart (mine at the moment) in order to know more about myself and others.

I was a long time skeptical (and I might add ignorant), until I understood how accurate it could be and how much it can describe about yourself.

Right now, I'm trying to identify whether or not I can be considered as Plutonian (although I actually suspect so :happy:).

Scorpio Sun conj. Mars / Scorpio Mercury conj. Pluto.

Attachments

52.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

ricca91

I think it's pretty obvious that yes, you are really plutonian.
Thank you for answering!

I am asking because it was my understanding that in order to be a real plutonian, pluto has to make major aspects to the sun or moon (I think the quincunx is considered minor and mine has a 2.9 orb, pretty wide), but maybe the merc-pluto conjunction, the sextiles and the fact that I have a scorpio stellium which includes my Sun inherently makes me plutonian, right?

I am a beginner in this field and I'm trying to understand more about myself and the events which happened in my life, as well as some behavioural patterns that I have.

Do you have some insight about the meaning of saturn in the 8th? I read it means difficult circumstances during life, but a potential for longevity. I am 26 y/o and my saturn return in the 8th is near and I'd like to be prepared for what it could imply. Pluto is also going to enter my 8th in a few years, I bet it will be intense.

Also, my Saturn squares my Sun and I think it contributes to my feelings of depression that come back from time to time (although I consider that I made a lot of progress in this area).

Birth chart (I noticed the image expired):

Attachments

52.1 KB · Views: 30

ricca91

I really never heard anyone called a Mercurian, or a Venusian, or a Jupiterian, or a Chironian.

So what's the big deal?
The deal is to know if Pluto is a big influence in my chart. And, the things I wrote above in my previous post.

As with everything, it's a way to classify. You call a psychologist Freudian or Lacanian for example, it doesn't mean that he or she doesn't follow other schools of thought, but he/she emphasizes one more than another. I think the same could be done with planetary influences.

EDIT: This is what I'm talking about. http://www.astrologyweekly.com/blog/being-plutonian/

The article describes much of my personality. I just wanted to know if pluto's influence can be seen from my natal chart.

Last edited:
Well i could say i am Mars dominant due to aspects made and significance of orbs wtc but i'm Moon dominant which is natural with Sun being Cancer ruled by the Moon.

Look at your pullen chart.

ricca91

Well i could say i am Mars dominant due to aspects made and significance of orbs wtc but i'm Moon dominant which is natural with Sun being Cancer ruled by the Moon.

Look at your pullen chart.
Yeah, that's the reason I have so many doubts.

Pullen ranks my Pluto as 3rd dominant (after Sun and Venus, and I disagree Venus is that strong in my chart... Although I agree the Sun is also very strong, having a stellium in the 5th house).

Colour chart ranks Pluto as my 2nd dominant, after the Sun.

This site (http://laratesting.us/index-planet.html) ranks Pluto 1st however.

What there's no doubt about is that my dominant sign is Scorpio, but the planet thing confuses me a bit. Oh, well, maybe I'm obsessing about this and it's pluto talking :tongue:

magnolia8

The deal is to know if Pluto is a big influence in my chart. And, the things I wrote above in my previous post.

As with everything, it's a way to classify. You call a psychologist Freudian or Lacanian for example, it doesn't mean that he or she doesn't follow other schools of thought, but he/she emphasizes one more than another. I think the same could be done with planetary influences.

EDIT: This is what I'm talking about. http://www.astrologyweekly.com/blog/being-plutonian/

The article describes much of my personality. I just wanted to know if pluto's influence can be seen from my natal chart.

@Samantha Bean, neither have I. Nobody wants to be a Lunarian or a Venusian (I love Venus), and definitely no one wants to be Saturnian, but there's a need among many to be Plutonian.

In any case, that blog would eliminate quite a number of people from that special title. OP, I'd call you Plutonic. I've always thought of Plutonic folks as those with: multiple significant Pluto aspects (conjunctions/squares/oppositions/trines) to personal planets or luminaries; planetS/luminary(ies) in Scorpio; heavy 8th houses (e.g. many planets); and/or Pluto in an angular house.

Pullen is very inaccurate for me. Does anyone actually know how planetary domination is determined?

ricca91

@Samantha Bean, neither have I. Nobody wants to be a Lunarian or a Venusian (I love Venus), and definitely no one wants to be Saturnian, but there's a need among many to be Plutonian.

In any case, that blog would eliminate quite a number of people from that special title. OP, I'd call you Plutonic. I've always thought of Plutonic folks as those with: multiple significant Pluto aspects (conjunctions/squares/oppositions/trines) to personal planets or luminaries; planetS/luminary(ies) in Scorpio; heavy 8th houses (e.g. many planets); and/or Pluto in an angular house.

Pullen is very inaccurate for me. Does anyone actually know how planetary domination is determined?
Must be the Pluto in Scorpio generation, that's why the need to be plutonian (joking, of course).

I would also like to know how planetary dominance is calculated... As I was getting started with astrology and reading each planet's characteristics the one I was most impressed with was, of course, Pluto.

I don't know about a "need" to be plutonic, but when I was reading how a plutonian personality is I identify myself completely. The need to scan below the surface, the sensation that there's always something more to what it's said, the fascination with the occult and the untraditional, the desire to change some things, and turn them upside down. And the obsessions. They are mostly hobbies-study related.

For example right now, I'm non-stop into learning more about astrology and I could spend entire days reading about it and do it all day long.

I faced a difficult life regarding the emotional world. I moved from Italy to Germany when I was 11 and then to Argentina when I was 16 because of my parent's job. Every time it was difficult, it's like you have to start your life all over again.

Then, at 16, when I moved to Argentina, a deep, dark and long depressive episode began, I was diagnosed with chronic major depressive disorder (gotta hate Saturn square Sun and Mars) and now I'm much better, on meds, but better. Luckily, however, I could complete med school and have always fought to go on, but it wasn't easy.

I think the Sun mitigates my plutonic influences. I am fairly easy-going and people generally say that I give the impression of a nice and good guy. And I think I am. Maybe difficult to understand, but good. I have Sun trine ASC.

However my SO says that when I give her or someone else a bad look, it's intimidating, and that my eyes "talk".

Last edited:
Must be the Pluto in Scorpio generation, that's why the need to be plutonian (joking, of course).

I would also like to know how planetary dominance is calculated... As I was getting started with astrology and reading each planet's characteristics the one I was most impressed with was, of course, Pluto.

I don't know about a "need" to be plutonic, but when I was reading how a plutonian personality is I identify myself completely. The need to scan below the surface, the sensation that there's always something more to what it's said, the fascination with the occult and the untraditional, the desire to change some things, and turn them upside down. And the obsessions. They are mostly hobbies-study related.

For example right now, I'm non-stop into learning more about astrology and I could spend entire days reading about it and do it all day long.

I faced a difficult life regarding the emotional world. I moved from Italy to Germany when I was 11 and then to Argentina when I was 16 because of my parent's job. Every time it was difficult, it's like you have to start your life all over again.

Then, at 16, when I moved to Argentina, a deep, dark and long depressive episode began, I was diagnosed with chronic major depressive disorder (gotta hate Saturn square Sun and Mars) and now I'm much better, on meds, but better. Luckily, however, I could complete med school and have always fought to go on, but it wasn't easy.

I think the Sun mitigates my plutonic influences. I am fairly easy-going and people generally say that I give the impression of a nice and good guy. And I think I am. Maybe difficult to understand, but good. I have Sun trine ASC.

However my SO says that when I give her or someone else a bad look, it's intimidating, and that my eyes "talk".

Pluto is 4th house trine my Sun, Jupiter in Cancer and square my ASC. My eyes tell exactly how i feel as does my face, i can gaze when mad intimidating people. But mostly i am of calm and happy disposition and highly sensitive to emotions in others.

Pluto in Scorpio. My Pluto tells my child hood at home and 1 degree Moon conjunct Mars in 10th.. The huge fights and power struggles of parents and Saturn the beatings and abuse from them. However returning as the dominant person in the entire family once leaving Armed Forces. Pluto is angular to 10th house opposing Moon & Mars.

My wrong chart had Pluto in my 8th which made little sense along with Mercury in 6th when sometimes i struggle to communicate clearly which my true chart has my Sun, Jupiter & Mercury in 12th house.

Mercury conjunct ASC conjunct Ceres.
I come across very intelligent & warm plus i use the word "i" all the time.

This is why accurate birth times are needed also, everyone here and me included knew me as a Pisces rising LOL.

D-Rok

Remember kids, Pluto isn’t really that big of a deal. You’re probably not a “Plutonian” as that doesn’t even have objectively identifiable traits, rulerships, or qualities.

JOS

Just found out I am plutonian too
Moon opposition pluto
Pluto sextile neptune

Now I understand why I am a walking detector :)

Whoam1

Pluto as a planet wants power. The more people it grabs the more power is gains. Feed it, and yes you obsess like a Plutonian and those who question what the big deal is aren't, they're just jealous.

love-thinking

Hi everybody, it's my first thread here...

I'd like to ask you all if, in your opinion, I could be considered Plutonian. I am a Scorpio Sun, Mars, Mercury and Pluto, all in the 5th house. Have Saturn in the 8th house (also, could you explain to me what this difficult position would imply?). Moon is in Gemini and AC in Cancer.

Pluto aspects:

Pluto conj. Mercury
Pluto sext. Venus
Pluto sext. Neptune
Pluto trine S. Node
Pluto sesqui-square AC
Pluto quincunx Moon
Pluto quintile Jupiter
Pluto quintile Saturn

I battled with depression for many years, had a difficult adolescence and had to move 2 times to other countries because of my mother's job.

What would you say?

Thank you!

Mercury conjunct pluto can indicate that you like delving into psychological, occultic, mysterious stuff. But the pluto is not going to show up unless and if you have a hard aspect to sun, moon or ascendent. Perhaps even lumanaries(sun or moon) in the 8th house. However, some astrologers consider the quincunx to be a hard aspect. So I may be wrong.

I can see why people are fascinated with pluto and most people are because it's the planet of sex, tranformation, deep occultic wisdom and all that.

I honestly think the depression may be coming from some transit, or moon-saturn or maybe even moon rahu aspects. You also need to look at your solar progression chart.

But honestly all of that comes at a price. I'm slightly/somewhat plutonian(moon in 8th house opposite pluto), and I've always got strong reactions from people and have suffered through lots of emotional trauma. Not everyone likes me the first time they see me although my libra and taurus moon makes up for it.

I know another person with a stellium in scorpio. Girls are echanted by him but his family doesn't seem to like him very much. He entered into a toxic marriage very quickly, and stunted by deep emotions, he turned to gambling drugs and other negative comping mechanisms. I believe his infant son passed away as well. That was enough to throw him off the roof and now he's officially the negative manifestation of pluto. He may even have some guilt of not being able to save the child.

So themes of death, destructive relationships, family and society do not like you much, friends may be a little jealous or competitive, you barely have the capability to forgive, your mysteriousness can rub people off the wrong way and make way for some misunderstandings, and your inability to lighten up, open up and sometimes even give just make the lighter signs misunderstand you.

And if you are sexy, you don't always realize this as easily as libras, tauruses, and even pisces, and leos (perhaps cancer) does because you're not classically beautiful. And even if you are too attractive(I'm sure there is such a thing), be ready for jealousy and being treated as a threat from the same sex, and others treating you like that's the only good thing about you. At the same time, you yourself not realizing your sex appeal because of the natural insecurity that comes with this zodiac sign.

love-thinking

Re: One more Scorpio here...

Hi everybody,

I am Riccardo, 26 y/o and since a few months I'm trying to learn a bit about astrology, mostly about how to interpret a Natal Chart (mine at the moment) in order to know more about myself and others.

I was a long time skeptical (and I might add ignorant), until I understood how accurate it could be and how much it can describe about yourself.

Right now, I'm trying to identify whether or not I can be considered as Plutonian (although I actually suspect so :happy:).

Scorpio Sun conj. Mars / Scorpio Mercury conj. Pluto.

Never mind, stellium in scorpio. Of course you're plutonian. That's not even a question.