Help! Im not attracted to my mars sign?

Starflake16

Everywhere I read about mars in picses women, they are supposed to be attracted to men with a pisces/12th house influence. When I read about capricorn in venus women they're supposed to flirt with a capricorn type of vibe. When reflect on myself I realize that I flirt like a pisces and am attracted to capricorn men. Is there an explanation for this?

TL:DR im a woman and i use my mars sign to flirt and am attracted to people that relate to my venus sign. How could this be?

MoonBucket

Is it causing problems for you, or are you just asking out of curiosity?

If it's not causing problems, I would say keep doing what comes naturally and works for you, rather than being concerned about not fitting into someone else's system.

If it really is a problem area, I think a chart would be necessary to see what other factors might be involved, and what other influences or approaches might help.

Best wishes,
MB

Last edited:

Renee35

Everywhere I read about mars in picses women, they are supposed to be attracted to men with a pisces/12th house influence. When I read about capricorn in venus women they're supposed to flirt with a capricorn type of vibe. When reflect on myself I realize that I flirt like a pisces and am attracted to capricorn men. Is there an explanation for this?

TL:DR im a woman and i use my mars sign to flirt and am attracted to people that relate to my venus sign. How could this be?

You need to look at your eros and psyche, that's really who you're attracted to. Mars is how you are in bed, but Pluto, the 5th and the 8th houses are more telling.

Example:
I have Mars in Libra, I am not attracted to Libra men - I do like intelligent men with more tact than I (those are Libra men attributes) and I love beautiful women (those are Libra lady attributes - typically). But, I don't date women, only sleep with them from time to time. I date men.

My Venus is in Sagittarius, I do like men that like me enjoy travel, cultures, higher education, talking about philosophy, law, and politics. But, have never dated or fallen in love with any man who's had Sagittarius as his Sun, Moon or Asc.

But - very big but - Eros & Psyche - i.e. who and what you want most sexually and romantically (Eros) and who you are really (Psyche) are on point.

My Eros is in Scorpio, I detest frauds. I enjoy dominate persons who are mysterious, more intelligent than I am, and who enjoy secrets, sexual taboos, men with beards, body odor, and a strong inclination to all sort of sexual depravity - including and not limited to anyone in the nude. Even those not deemed attractive. I enjoy home **** and deep, penetrating eyes, and I have a fondness for people who have pain in their heart. I have only been in love with a few men, all of them have had Scorpio somewhere important in their chart, including their psyche. There is 1 exception but that persons Eros and Psyche conjunct my Psyche, so he's an anomally - i.e. a 'true' soulmate that I'll meet in every future lifetime and have met in all my past.

My Psyche is in Gemini, that's opposite 4 of my planets in my natal, meaning it describes me as being the opposite of how I appear. I get off on falling in love with intelligent types, that are witty, full of banter, who are kinky, and men that enjoy cross dressing, mama role play, and redheads, men that like me are knowledgable about a LOT of subjects and also fond of words and sexual innuendo. I.E. poets, cyber sex, dirty talk, et cetra. Probably most important with this placement - I get off on men that can quickly get me off, with their words or pretty hands (no joke, it's mercury).

House affects:

My 5th house is in Cancer, I'm a woman that likes men - Cancer women (think Pamela A) are great at oral matters in bed - and actually enjoy giving, they're also kinky - even up for swinging - this fits me - libra is not into any of that other than oral, and usually only if being paid (they're the sign of the sugar baby - males and females- really note it if the persons psyche or eros is in that sign - FYI!)

My 8th house (depending on the system) is in Scorpio or Sage, I like home ****, I like S & M, I like nasty - those are Scorpio and Sage attributes- dirty sluts.

Check out eros and psyche tables, then explore or watch the video on youtube about eros and psyche soulmates (mystic gwen) and her sex and the signs video (pay attention to what mystic gwen says about your eros, psyche, mars, sun, venus, and moon).

Last edited:

Starflake16

Here's my chart with my eros and psyche included if that helps.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_anonymous_5803_3083.jpg
    astro_2gw_anonymous_5803_3083.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Renee35

Here's my chart with my eros and psyche included if that helps.

Your Eros and Psyche are in Scorpio, so read what I wrote about Eros being there in my post before! Then re-read it and apply it to yourself - you are at your core a Scorpio.

Your house patterns indicate you love being with people that are taken and or that won't treat you the best, may leave you for another if they're not already in a relationship (Virgo in the 5th). This tells us you like to spy too, on romantic interest and show you love them with little things you notice, that you show you care by recalling. Example: Person mentions they like ___________ to eat one time, 6 months later you cook the best dinner with a recipe you tried out and aced.

Your 7th is in Sagittarius, meaning you actually lose interest when a man wants to commit to you and become BORED.

Capricorn rules your 8th house, so you get turned on as a woman by a man that wants to boss you around, spank you, and be "Daddy" and/or your boss.

You show love by always being there, but all that Scorpio energy makes you... A tad - scary at time in romance, Cap men like to chase their woman - not to be chased. Sage in the 7th tells us you like to be open aboout who you are into: IE overt flirting, Cap likes to be the 1 that flirts, usually with the girl that looks less attractive and calls less attention to herself - nerdy women that only get dressed up for them. They like prudes.

@Renee35

Can you look at my chart too in regards to everything that you're commenting on? You're pretty awesome.

I am a male by the way. I looked up my eros, it says that it is Sag. Psyche is Aquarius.

Attachments

• Astrotheme_F54YPNC7GdRH.png
    Astrotheme_F54YPNC7GdRH.png
    101 KB · Views: 15

waybread

I don't think this is true.

I have Mars in Pisces. Neither my husband nor my ex-husband had Pisces placements so far as I know. (With no accurate birth times, I did try to rectify their charts.) I also have Pisces on my descendant.

What this means is that a woman would look for a man with characteristics normally attributed to Pisces. In my case, both times I married the "sensitive guy."

Also, mutual attraction or the lack of it goes by synastry, which requires knowledge of the degrees in a horoscope. Not by simple planets-in-signs or planets-in-houses. For example, a woman with Venus in Capricorn might be attracted to a man with Mars in Capricorn, Pisces, Scorpio, Virgo, or Taurus, but that for best compatibility, the aspects would have to be conjunct, sextiled, or trined.

Please also realize that people just learning astrology often have a very partial understanding of the signs, often based upon simple popular sign delineations that leave a lot of detail to be desired.

Also, some men are not attracted to flirting, which is a 5th house matter. What is it that you are really after in a relationship?

I do use asteroids occasionally, but I think it's best to understand and work with the majors before moving on to the minors.

Last edited:

david starling

I think the "standard line" is, that men look for qualities in a woman associated with their own Venus placement; and that women are attracted to men with qualities associated with their Mars placement. It's a superficial, over-generalized type of attraction when used irrespective of Synastry.

Starflake16

I don't think this is true.

I have Mars in Pisces. Neither my husband nor my ex-husband had Pisces placements so far as I know. (With no accurate birth times, I did try to rectify their charts.) I also have Pisces on my descendant.

What this means is that a woman would look for a man with characteristics normally attributed to Pisces. In my case, both times I married the "sensitive guy."

Also, mutual attraction or the lack of it goes by synastry, which requires knowledge of the degrees in a horoscope. Not by simple planets-in-signs or planets-in-houses. For example, a woman with Venus in Capricorn might be attracted to a man with Mars in Capricorn, Pisces, Scorpio, Virgo, or Taurus, but that for best compatibility, the aspects would have to be conjunct, sextiled, or trined.

Please also realize that people just learning astrology often have a very partial understanding of the signs, often based upon simple popular sign delineations that leave a lot of detail to be desired.

Also, some men are not attracted to flirting, which is a 5th house matter. What is it that you are really after in a relationship?

I do use asteroids occasionally, but I think it's best to understand and work with the majors before moving on to the minors.

Thanks for responding. So aspects in synastry would be a better indicator of who i am attracted to in a relationship? You also mentioned flirting deals with the 5th house what does moon in libra/sign libra in the 5th house mean? Do i have to focus on the aspects instead in my chart to understand? Also I like men who are somewhat stoic but has a less visible soft side. Not overtly sensitive but, sensitive enough to be caring.(My chart is in an earlier comment)

Starflake16

Your Eros and Psyche are in Scorpio, so read what I wrote about Eros being there in my post before! Then re-read it and apply it to yourself - you are at your core a Scorpio.

Your house patterns indicate you love being with people that are taken and or that won't treat you the best, may leave you for another if they're not already in a relationship (Virgo in the 5th). This tells us you like to spy too, on romantic interest and show you love them with little things you notice, that you show you care by recalling. Example: Person mentions they like ___________ to eat one time, 6 months later you cook the best dinner with a recipe you tried out and aced.

Your 7th is in Sagittarius, meaning you actually lose interest when a man wants to commit to you and become BORED.

Capricorn rules your 8th house, so you get turned on as a woman by a man that wants to boss you around, spank you, and be "Daddy" and/or your boss.

You show love by always being there, but all that Scorpio energy makes you... A tad - scary at time in romance, Cap men like to chase their woman - not to be chased. Sage in the 7th tells us you like to be open aboout who you are into: IE overt flirting, Cap likes to be the 1 that flirts, usually with the girl that looks less attractive and calls less attention to herself - nerdy women that only get dressed up for them. They like prudes.

Thanks for the feedback! All of what you said is pretty much accurate. But i don't flirt unless i sense that a man is interested in me. I also initiate contact first and then wait for him to make moves. I don't chase. Is there any indicators in my chart that put me at an advantage/ disadvantage in dating?(thx again, my chart is in an earlier comment)

waybread

Are you familiar with that old song by the Supremes, "You can't hurry love"? Maybe now is a good time to take a deep breath and just not worry about this so much. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBzrTdZIbes

When you meet Mr. Right, or a candidate for Mr. Right, I think you'll know it, independently of astrology. Truly, a lot of men are not interested in casual flirting. Or they're not interested in someone who comes on too strong. At your age, time is on your side.

And you might just be the girl "in love with love." I was, at your age.

To learn whether you've met Mr. Right, you have to compare the two charts. And compatibility goes by the planets' degrees, not by entire 30-degree signs.

With Pluto in your 7th house of committed relationships, you might be a bit obsessive about them. The planetary ruler of your 7th house (Jupiter) and 5th house of flirting, casual love affairs (Mercury) both conjunct your sun. The sun gives your identity, so you may identify with your relationship/s (or lack thereof) to a considerable extent.

But with your stellium in Aquarius, moon in Libra, and Gemini rising, you've got a lot of the air element in your chart. You may tend to "figure out" or intellectualize matters on a mental level, where others would just go with their gut feelings about someone.

I've got the sun and Mercury in Aquarius, as well. Please realize that we Aquarians do need our space, even within a relationship. My ex-husband was a sun-Gemini and my husband is a sun-Libra. Our suns are trined. I think someone with his sun conjunct or trine your sun and moon in an air sign would probably relate to you best.

Last edited: