Anyone here had Uranus Conjunct Moon as a transit?!

Renee35

From my understanding it's supposed to be a hard time although conjunctions imo are normally a good thing.

I'm not going thru it, but I am wanting to hear what's happened to those it has happened to.

From reading, nearly every famous astrologer I respect describes it as very intense, emotional, and unpleasent excp.

That being said Robert Hand (my fave) says it's a good excp. making you feel to quote him "alive again".

Here's what I believe is a common manifestation:
Issues with one's Mother - any sort of non-norm situation
Changes in the home (but are those good for the person going thru it or not so good)?

The person I know that's just entered this is a very bad man and I'd like to think his mother will suddenly stop enabling him (after 40 years...?) and maybe he'll get a job and pay his own rent?

Any life excp. are welcomed and appreciated!

This person is also dealing with Neptune Square their Mars, Jupiter Square their Sun and Saturn (soon), and Pluto square Pluto.

Any and all insight appreciated!!!

PS Happy passover, april fools, belated blue full moon, and easter!
:biggrin:

Renee35

Hi,

What house does the Moon rule in your chart? Which house falls in Cancer?

It's not me who's about to encounter this transit, but the person I'm wondering about has their 9th house in Cancer and the Moon in his chart is in 7th house.
He's a Leo Sun
Taurus Moon
Scorpio Rising
Mars in Gemini
Pluto in Libra

Osamenor

Staff member
What's your relationship to this person? How will his transits affect you?

If he's your partner in some sense--romantic or otherwise--a seventh house transit plays out for him in the partnership arena, which could make it about you. You, then, might manifest Uranus for him, by deciding to leave the partnership, or shake it up in some way. If you live with him, or make his home in a less literal sense, that would also be reflected in the Uranus/moon transit. It doesn't have to be all about his mother.

Regarding your original question--has anyone had Uranus transit their moon--Uranus transited my moon when I was 9-10 years old. My family remained stable, nothing happened to my mother, we kept on living in the same house, so none of those things happened. The moon rules my seventh house, but I was too young for the usual adult meanings of seventh house to apply.

I can only think of two things that happened during that time that might correlate: I went through some friend drama, involving a friend becoming an enemy some of the time, in a very fourth-fifth grade way (seventh house also rules open enemies and rivals), and when I was about 10, I started shifting into the adolescent rebellion, daughter against the mother phase. My mom and I are both very fiery (reflected in our birth charts!), and there's always been some degree of volatility in the relationship... at that age, I really started pushing back.

Oh, and this: when I was 10, some distant cousins from a foreign country, the one my great-great grandfather immigrated from, lived in my area for the year, and I met that branch of the family for the first time. Moon also correlates with roots and identity, family in the broader sense, and mine is in Sagittarius, twelfth house, both connected with foreigners and immigration.

Renee35

What's your relationship to this person? How will his transits affect you?

If he's your partner in some sense--romantic or otherwise--a seventh house transit plays out for him in the partnership arena, which could make it about you. You, then, might manifest Uranus for him, by deciding to leave the partnership, or shake it up in some way. If you live with him, or make his home in a less literal sense, that would also be reflected in the Uranus/moon transit. It doesn't have to be all about his mother.

Regarding your original question--has anyone had Uranus transit their moon--Uranus transited my moon when I was 9-10 years old. My family remained stable, nothing happened to my mother, we kept on living in the same house, so none of those things happened. The moon rules my seventh house, but I was too young for the usual adult meanings of seventh house to apply.

I can only think of two things that happened during that time that might correlate: I went through some friend drama, involving a friend becoming an enemy some of the time, in a very fourth-fifth grade way (seventh house also rules open enemies and rivals), and when I was about 10, I started shifting into the adolescent rebellion, daughter against the mother phase. My mom and I are both very fiery (reflected in our birth charts!), and there's always been some degree of volatility in the relationship... at that age, I really started pushing back.

Oh, and this: when I was 10, some distant cousins from a foreign country, the one my great-great grandfather immigrated from, lived in my area for the year, and I met that branch of the family for the first time. Moon also correlates with roots and identity, family in the broader sense, and mine is in Sagittarius, twelfth house, both connected with foreigners and immigration.

He is my convicted stalker/abuser, we share children - he has threatened 73 times since 02/2015 to take me to court for our children to live with him. Last week he did that, he lost, but claimed he's taking me again. Family law is not like criminal law, and batterers are...cunning.

He is an open enemy, that's how I relate to his 7th house influence, when Uranus enters Taurus it will trine my moon and neptune. But, not touch my moon until 2019 - it hits my neptune in Cap right away.

Thank you for your reply, he is 40 and hasn't had a job since I got pregnant 9 years ago, he wants our sons for one reason only: more money.
His parents are very wealthy and enable him, aside from that he lives off food stamps, and anything he can get for free. Including commiting fraud (i.e. the kids are doing lacrosse for free because he claimed they lived w/him and he's unemployed). That's just 1 example, although petty.

His mother has consistently been his primary enabler, his father too, but he chased his mother w/a butcher knife and she barricaded herself in a room, he threw our newborn son and she caught him - then she sat in court 7 years ago and denied it.

Fortunately, 7 years ago he went to jail for 101 days.

aquarius7000

Not sure you can do that, or if it is even permissible here, but if you can post the chart anonymously and hiding all birth details, we could take a closer look.

If the Moon rules the 9th house (law) and, in general, rules the women in one's life, it could be something linked to both those. Which house is his natal Uranus in and hopefully you are sure about the native's time of birth.

Osamenor

Staff member
He is an open enemy, that's how I relate to his 7th house influence, when Uranus enters Taurus it will trine my moon and neptune. But, not touch my moon until 2019 - it hits my neptune in Cap right away.
Unless your seventh house is in the same place as his, Uranus isn't hitting your seventh house. If you are an open enemy to him, then you would be indicated by his seventh house. If he has a current partner, that person would also be indicated. Since the two of you share children, you are also his partner in that sense.

What I'd be concerned about is all these squares hitting him right now. Squares make people uncomfortable with the status quo and, often, prod them into action. This could be indicative of something tripping him up. Best case scenario, he could land in jail again, or be brought down some other way, so that he's not able to bother you. Worst case, he reacts to whatever the squares bring like a bull in the arena, charging when pricked. If it's the second case, he could get extra dangerous. Stalkers and abusers become the most violent when they feel there's nothing left to lose, and these transits you're talking about could correlate with that feeling.

Everyone has Neptune square natal Neptune at the age of 40. If his Mars is currently being squared by Neptune, that means he has natal Mars either conjunct Neptune or in opposition to it. That in particular, along with the Jupiter square coming from a Mars-ruled water sign, makes me think he might react violently to an emotional situation, in which he doesn't have the full picture. If there's ever a time when someone's going to blow their family away, that would be it.

If his mother does cut him off, I highly doubt he'll get a job and pay the rent and settle down. People who don't get a job and pay the rent, don't get a job and pay the rent when issued an ultimatum, either. More likely, he would react violently, given that he has a history of domestic violence and all these major squares are happening for him right now.

Osamenor

Staff member
Not sure you can do that, or if it is even permissible here, but if you can post the chart anonymously and hiding all birth details, we could take a closer look.

Anonymously and hiding all birth details is fine. It's spelled out in the FAQ. No posting others' birth details or identifying information without their informed consent (unless it's a celebrity's chart on the Celebrity Astrology board), but retracting their info is fine.

Renee35

If the Moon rules the 9th house (law) and, in general, rules the women in one's life, it could be something linked to both those. Which house is his natal Uranus in and hopefully you are sure about the native's time of birth.

Thank you for letting me know I would have been in violation to post it without redactions!!! Really appreciate it and the time you've taken to look and reply to me.

Here's the chart in question:
dick.jpg

Renee35

Unless your seventh house is in the same place as his, Uranus isn't hitting your seventh house. If you are an open enemy to him, then you would be indicated by his seventh house. If he has a current partner, that person would also be indicated. Since the two of you share children, you are also his partner in that sense.

What I'd be concerned about is all these squares hitting him right now. Squares make people uncomfortable with the status quo and, often, prod them into action. This could be indicative of something tripping him up. Best case scenario, he could land in jail again, or be brought down some other way, so that he's not able to bother you. Worst case, he reacts to whatever the squares bring like a bull in the arena, charging when pricked. If it's the second case, he could get extra dangerous. Stalkers and abusers become the most violent when they feel there's nothing left to lose, and these transits you're talking about could correlate with that feeling.

Everyone has Neptune square natal Neptune at the age of 40. If his Mars is currently being squared by Neptune, that means he has natal Mars either conjunct Neptune or in opposition to it. That in particular, along with the Jupiter square coming from a Mars-ruled water sign, makes me think he might react violently to an emotional situation, in which he doesn't have the full picture. If there's ever a time when someone's going to blow their family away, that would be it.

If his mother does cut him off, I highly doubt he'll get a job and pay the rent and settle down. People who don't get a job and pay the rent, don't get a job and pay the rent when issued an ultimatum, either. More likely, he would react violently, given that he has a history of domestic violence and all these major squares are happening for him right now.

Thank you for the information, on the 7th house and my being a partner but not an open enemy, I have 4 planets in Sagittarius, and he is a very scary man that has never ceased from trying to ruin my life... In every way that you can imagine without me littering up this board *any more than I already have*, clearly my sons are my primary concern and his latest threats. I'm attaching my chart here because the man hates me more than anyone else and he does hate many people (has over 100 arrest in 8 states, from 15 to present - never been found guilty of a felony - he always boast and he leaves states with statues of limitations, i.e. attacked a pregnant stranger in AZ then stayed out of the state for 7 years until they could no longer prosecute - just 1 example).

You said: Stalkers and abusers become the most violent when they feel there's nothing left to lose, and these transits you're talking about could correlate with that feeling. - And, I just wanted to let you know that you're 100% correct, not sure if you're a survivor too, but shockingly that's not common knowledge and it is a very real fear given his history and his as of late extremely erratic and threatening behavior!!!

You are correct that his Mars in Gemini is conjunct his Jupiter in Gemini, I always thought that was why he was so abusive to me, but he has other women he has abused, including another DV conviction from a different ex (no children involved). Part of my concern in his latest threats is that I'll be dealing with so many oppositions in May and June when he's getting blessed (his mars and Jupiter thanks to Gemini).

Thank you again for replying, your thoughts and comments have truly helped. It's nice to know someone took the time to listen and reply, more than 1 in fact, and I really appreciate it and your wisdom.

Warmest Regards New Friends

MOM.png

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
No birth chart placement predicts whether or not someone will abuse their partner. What a birth chart can show is what would be likely to motivate them to violence and abuse, if they do commit it. In your ex's case, I think the really big factor here is that Mars/Neptune opposition, which is currently being triggered, and triggered for a long time, by his midlife Neptune square. Uranus on the ascendant, in opposition to his moon, is probably also a factor, and his Uranus opposition is starting, which is another trigger....

Neptune is beautiful dreams, creativity, escapism, not necessarily being in touch with reality or having the full picture. It gives us the ability to see what can be and not be confined to hard reality. The big risk is mistaking Neptune visions for reality. In opposition to Mars, the native might be inclined to react with violence when his Neptune illusions get shattered.

Neptune, being placed in his second house, helps shape his personal values and his sense of place in the world, and how he acquires and spends resources such as money. You say he hasn't worked since you became pregnant... has he come up with unrealistic schemes to make money? Perhaps sunk what money he could get into them? Neptune in the second is likely to be someone who has a hard time sticking with a job to get by--slow and steady and security conscious isn't the way they work at all--but who is prone to grandiose dreams and possibly to get-rich-quick scams (either creating them or falling for them).

Jupiter, meanwhile, rules his second and is placed in his eighth, which suggests his personal income comes from other people. If he were employed, it would likely be a type of employment in which his pay depends heavily on the goodwill and whim of others. Examples would be a grant funded position at a nonprofit or university, or a commission-only sales job, or working for a startup funded by others... something where what you earn very clearly depends on how much someone "likes" what you stand for. These personal identity/values/resources planets also rule his fifth house of children: Neptune is its ruler if you use the modern ruler, Jupiter if you use the traditional one.

That tells us that for him, his children are key to his sense of security and personal worth. You say he wants them for the money. I don't think that's really it. Even if he does see them as a way to get money, I think it's more about his sense of self worth.

Neptune is currently transiting his fifth house cusp, so it's very strongly "up" when it comes to his children--and from there, it squares his natal Neptune and Mars, activating that dynamic. He has a beautiful dream of getting his children and making a nice, happy family with them. Perhaps that dream is so strong for him that he's convinced it's reality, or would be if he could only get you out of the way. The happy family in his mind is key to his sense of self. Jupiter is currently transiting his first house, emphasizing that sense of self point.

In that light, it makes perfect sense that he'll put out every effort to get custody of the kids. And that he very well might react violently if and when he loses all hope of getting them.

Uranus is also in the picture, and could spell a violent break for him, or the upset that triggers a violent break, or both. That will have to be another post, though.

Renee35

No birth chart placement predicts whether or not someone will abuse their partner. What a birth chart can show is what would be likely to motivate them to violence and abuse, if they do commit it. In your ex's case, I think the really big factor here is that Mars/Neptune opposition, which is currently being triggered, and triggered for a long time, by his midlife Neptune square. Uranus on the ascendant, in opposition to his moon, is probably also a factor, and his Uranus opposition is starting, which is another trigger....

Neptune is beautiful dreams, creativity, escapism, not necessarily being in touch with reality or having the full picture. It gives us the ability to see what can be and not be confined to hard reality. The big risk is mistaking Neptune visions for reality. In opposition to Mars, the native might be inclined to react with violence when his Neptune illusions get shattered.

Neptune, being placed in his second house, helps shape his personal values and his sense of place in the world, and how he acquires and spends resources such as money. You say he hasn't worked since you became pregnant... has he come up with unrealistic schemes to make money? Perhaps sunk what money he could get into them? Neptune in the second is likely to be someone who has a hard time sticking with a job to get by--slow and steady and security conscious isn't the way they work at all--but who is prone to grandiose dreams and possibly to get-rich-quick scams (either creating them or falling for them).

Jupiter, meanwhile, rules his second and is placed in his eighth, which suggests his personal income comes from other people. If he were employed, it would likely be a type of employment in which his pay depends heavily on the goodwill and whim of others. Examples would be a grant funded position at a nonprofit or university, or a commission-only sales job, or working for a startup funded by others... something where what you earn very clearly depends on how much someone "likes" what you stand for. These personal identity/values/resources planets also rule his fifth house of children: Neptune is its ruler if you use the modern ruler, Jupiter if you use the traditional one.

That tells us that for him, his children are key to his sense of security and personal worth. You say he wants them for the money. I don't think that's really it. Even if he does see them as a way to get money, I think it's more about his sense of self worth.

Neptune is currently transiting his fifth house cusp, so it's very strongly "up" when it comes to his children--and from there, it squares his natal Neptune and Mars, activating that dynamic. He has a beautiful dream of getting his children and making a nice, happy family with them. Perhaps that dream is so strong for him that he's convinced it's reality, or would be if he could only get you out of the way. The happy family in his mind is key to his sense of self. Jupiter is currently transiting his first house, emphasizing that sense of self point.

In that light, it makes perfect sense that he'll put out every effort to get custody of the kids. And that he very well might react violently if and when he loses all hope of getting them.

Uranus is also in the picture, and could spell a violent break for him, or the upset that triggers a violent break, or both. That will have to be another post, though.

Thank you for the insightful reply, Osamenor!!

I understand what you're saying about a natal chart not pointing out whom is or is not a batterer. But, I was a bit confused when you said: "Uranus on the ascendant, in opposition to his moon, is probably also a factor, and his Uranus opposition is starting, which is another trigger...." - Uranus will oppose his ASC at some point but it's conjunct not opposing his Moon (from my understanding) - does that change your thoughts on the transit just starting (or about to start depending on orb degrees used?).

You also said triggered for a long time - the Neptune squares, that's what i thought as well but I was reading most modern astrologers think once an orb is larger than 2.3 degrees for an outer planet it no longer applies to a square although thanks to the skies it'll be going back to that for him by the summer (Neptune Square Mars for instance). What are your thoughts on that? I love Robert Hand and he claims that the 2.3 degrees it not valid and that that square will apply on and off all the way into 2019 for my stalker (I bought a report from him- Robert Hand).

You were SO on point and on target when you said: "You say he hasn't worked since you became pregnant... has he come up with unrealistic schemes to make money?" - my jaw nearly dropped and I looked up my own chart to follow your interpt based on mine, via PC taurus is my 2nd house ruler, and venus is in my 10th house - I work to make money. But, to show how accurate you ARE - he has on more than one instance sued people he set up and WON money. Example: Driving his bike infront of a truck, then claiming old back injuries from highschool were the result of the accident, commiting food stamp fraud and being banned from them in TX but still able to get them here, et cetra. His parents are rich enablers, they finance him and at present he is homeless, jobless, and living off of some woman who clearly doesn't know his history (I've never spoken to her, but she lets him drive her car to pick up/drop off the children).

He has told me ever since the birth of our eldest and his 1st arrest from me that he'd get our children from me, then he's refused to work, and has even claimed as late as our last court date at the end of March he "wanted to change child support" - if he were to get the children - he'd get a paycheck from me. He brings the childrent to foodbanks to get more food than he would otherwise (as recent as last night).

You were very, very correct, my friend.

Does the fact that Uranus is starting to conjunct his moon change your conclusion of: "Uranus is also in the picture, and could spell a violent break for him, or the upset that triggers a violent break, or both. That will have to be another post, though."

What confuses me about Uranus is all the complete opposites I find out about the transit - some say it is amazing, a real breakthrough - like an abuser getting their children and a pay check from their former stalked victim. Others say it's awful and you have to stand alone....?

Also, there is so little that can be found about Pluto square Pluto but he just began that transit w/his Pluto in Libra.

Meanwhile Pluto is starting to square my Mars and my eldest autistic son (whom the father dislikes and makes a point of denying the autisim of) is going to have Uranus Opposing his Moon (mama!!) *gulp* but it won't be be tight until April 2019.

Thanks again for your insight, I tried what you PM'ed me to try on my own - it was for me unclear and I'd rather look at my transits VS his because to me that seems.... More accurate.

Really appreciate your response!!!

Osamenor

Staff member
On to Uranus:

The next midlife transit, coming on the heels of the Neptune square, is Uranus opposition. Everyone gets Uranus opposite their natal Uranus between their late thirties and early forties. Usually, it becomes an exact opposition around the age of 43, but the energy of it may be felt several years earlier. Uranus being a big disrupter, the opposition prompts people to make some major change. The classic case of middle aged guy who buys a racy red sports car and gets a twenty-something girlfriend, is Uranus opposition.

People who have Uranus prominent in their charts have always been living with strong Uranus energy, so in that case, there's something dynamic, unsettled, erratic, or unusual about their life to begin with. In that case, Uranus opposition is less likely to be an uncomfortable transit, but it still represents a time for a shift. Your ex has Uranus right on his ascendant, so it is a strong energy for him. The combination of erratic Uranus and deep, dark Scorpio, suggests dark impulses leading to explosive behavior. That it's front and center for him, indicates, another reason for his abusiveness. In opposition to the moon and DC, we've got an indication of women in his life, and partnerships, being both a trigger and a target for his explosions.

Uranus transiting his moon and then opposing his natal Uranus, suggests a push coming at him from those target(s). You've got an opportunity here to yank the rug out from under him. If you don't, there are also those other exes he abused. Do you have any contact with them? Is it possible for there to be some alliance here? It could be as simple as his other domestic violence conviction being a factor in his bid for custody being denied (as aquarius7000 pointed out, his moon rules his ninth house, courts and law), or it could be a case of you actually teaming up with the other exes.

It is dangerous, though, because if you yank the rug out from under him, he's primed to explode, from several points. So, you'll need allies, and you'll need protection. Jupiter rules your ninth house, and many of your planets, and during its current transit of Scorpio, we're seeing a lot of secrets regarding male violence against women come to light. #MeToo is happening, and lots of abusers are getting exposed. Is there something you could expose, that would neutralize the threat? Secrets about him that you know, or that perhaps the other women in his life know?

Osamenor

Staff member
I understand what you're saying about a natal chart not pointing out whom is or is not a batterer. But, I was a bit confused when you said: "Uranus on the ascendant, in opposition to his moon, is probably also a factor, and his Uranus opposition is starting, which is another trigger...." - Uranus will oppose his ASC at some point but it's conjunct not opposing his Moon (from my understanding) - does that change your thoughts on the transit just starting (or about to start depending on orb degrees used?).
I made another post about that while you were posting. Did that answer your question?

You also said triggered for a long time - the Neptune squares, that's what i thought as well but I was reading most modern astrologers think once an orb is larger than 2.3 degrees for an outer planet it no longer applies to a square although thanks to the skies it'll be going back to that for him by the summer (Neptune Square Mars for instance). What are your thoughts on that? I love Robert Hand and he claims that the 2.3 degrees it not valid and that that square will apply on and off all the way into 2019 for my stalker (I bought a report from him- Robert Hand).
I think that, whatever any astrologer says, the best indicator of a transiting orb being valid is when the native is first, and last, feeling the transit. Neptune moves so slowly that, even if we narrowed the orb of the transit to 1-1.5 degrees, it still stays within orb of any aspect it makes for two to three years. How long has your ex been heavily pressing for custody? When did he really step it up? That would suggest that he's been feeling that transit for at least that long.

Just because the square is happening all the way through 2019, doesn't mean the situation can't change. He might not choose to stop his efforts for custody while the square is happening, but what if he got stopped?

and at present he is homeless, jobless, and living off of some woman who clearly doesn't know his history (I've never spoken to her, but she lets him drive her car to pick up/drop off the children).
This woman might also be indicated by his moon, and the Uranus transit. Maybe she'll wise up during that transit, and dump him. Maybe she would, at that time, be open to mutual help with you.

What relationship does she have with your kids? Do they spend time with her, when they're with their dad? If so, she might be motivated to act against him out of concern for them, if she sees something that makes her see him as a threat to them.

I witnessed something like that, in fact, with a housemate I once had. She had two children and a volatile, emotionally abusive and potentially dangerous ex who'd talked her into joint custody. He had a girlfriend when I first moved in, the girlfriend soon became his second wife, and she had enough of a relationship with the kids that, when he acted up in a way that could've put them in danger, she immediately brought them to their mother, separated from her husband, and testified in favor of my housemate getting full custody.

Also, there is so little that can be found about Pluto square Pluto but he just began that transit w/his Pluto in Libra.
He's already had that transit. His Pluto is at 11* Libra, and transiting Pluto is now at 21* Capricorn.

Meanwhile Pluto is starting to square my Mars and my eldest autistic son (whom the father dislikes and makes a point of denying the autisim of) is going to have Uranus Opposing his Moon (mama!!) *gulp* but it won't be be tight until April 2019.
How old is your son? That transit could simply reflect growing up and developing a distinct identity (Uranus) from mother or parents (moon). Uranus is also indicative of society, and of difference/divergence. If he's old enough to absorb it, this could be the time when he first strongly feels his identity as a neurodivergent person, and finds other autistics to identify with. The theme here could be chosen family, of people who share his neurodivergent identity, versus family of origin, which doesn't.

Pluto square Mars for you is the transit I'd be most concerned about. I have heard--on here--that a hard angle transit from Pluto to Mars may be linked with being attacked, perhaps encounters with violent males. Now, you've already been attacked by a violent male, without Pluto square your Mars, so obviously, it's not a guarantee... but because there is a violent male in your life, that upcoming transit is a good reason to pay attention to that, and be prepared to defend yourself.

Renee35

I made another post about that while you were posting. Did that answer your question?

I think that, whatever any astrologer says, the best indicator of a transiting orb being valid is when the native is first, and last, feeling the transit. Neptune moves so slowly that, even if we narrowed the orb of the transit to 1-1.5 degrees, it still stays within orb of any aspect it makes for two to three years. How long has your ex been heavily pressing for custody? When did he really step it up? That would suggest that he's been feeling that transit for at least that long.

Just because the square is happening all the way through 2019, doesn't mean the situation can't change. He might not choose to stop his efforts for custody while the square is happening, but what if he got stopped?

This woman might also be indicated by his moon, and the Uranus transit. Maybe she'll wise up during that transit, and dump him. Maybe she would, at that time, be open to mutual help with you.

What relationship does she have with your kids? Do they spend time with her, when they're with their dad? If so, she might be motivated to act against him out of concern for them, if she sees something that makes her see him as a threat to them.

I witnessed something like that, in fact, with a housemate I once had. She had two children and a volatile, emotionally abusive and potentially dangerous ex who'd talked her into joint custody. He had a girlfriend when I first moved in, the girlfriend soon became his second wife, and she had enough of a relationship with the kids that, when he acted up in a way that could've put them in danger, she immediately brought them to their mother, separated from her husband, and testified in favor of my housemate getting full custody.

He's already had that transit. His Pluto is at 11* Libra, and transiting Pluto is now at 21* Capricorn.

How old is your son? That transit could simply reflect growing up and developing a distinct identity (Uranus) from mother or parents (moon). Uranus is also indicative of society, and of difference/divergence. If he's old enough to absorb it, this could be the time when he first strongly feels his identity as a neurodivergent person, and finds other autistics to identify with. The theme here could be chosen family, of people who share his neurodivergent identity, versus family of origin, which doesn't.

Pluto square Mars for you is the transit I'd be most concerned about. I have heard--on here--that a hard angle transit from Pluto to Mars may be linked with being attacked, perhaps encounters with violent males. Now, you've already been attacked by a violent male, without Pluto square your Mars, so obviously, it's not a guarantee... but because there is a violent male in your life, that upcoming transit is a good reason to pay attention to that, and be prepared to defend yourself.

Thank you for your reply, my friend, you're so thoughful and considerate, I appreciate it!

He's been trying to get custody ever since he was last arrested on charges against me (12/2013) - he has threatened to do this, that, and the other and like 90% of the batterers out there he's called CPS and the police countless times, making unfounded, false reports. He's only actually filled out and served me with the proper paperwork to do so 2 weeks ago (when he lost) - however, the papers served on me he had actually written in October of 2017 (he forgot to change the date on the papers he filed/signed/and served). He stated upon losing in court the last week of March that he's "file and serve me again". I'm just waiting for that and wondering what if any effect Mars square Mars is going to present me with the last week of this month and 1st week of May plus all of the oppositions I'm hit with for 2 months once everything begins it's shift into Gemini.

At this point I feel that the best thing I can do based on my upcoming transits is not to be seen as the aggresor and to wait him out, reply, and then this summer or fall - perhaps - depending on his actions now to then bring him to court on a motion of my own.

It's my understanding that since he lost his house in February this woman has hung out with my autistic son while dad has taken the youngest out to places that my autistic son didn't want to go to - like the food bank on Sunday- I also have been told she feeds them. Which, is a great relief because while at his own house - they always came home UNFED.

I wrote incorrectly with Pluto Square Pluto, I meant to write Saturn Square Pluto! Saturns in Cap at 9 degress, his Pluto in Libra is 11.

My eldest son is 8, he'll be 9 on July 1st, I like your theoritical on his Uranus OPP Moon. He has become far more popular since December, I just hope it holds true... Because Pluto Square my Mars feels like it's already been happening since 12/2015 - with all of my exes and the political one's corrupt pals and whores (remember I had to file FBI reports, who does that?!). Anyway, I am hoping it won't be as testing as Uranus Opposite my Mars which constantly felt like be prodded.

Thank you again for all your insight, if you'd like a tarot reading from me I'd be happy to provide one - I just don't know if I can email those here or not - free of charge of course- kindness begets kindness!!

I'd need your permission.

Osamenor

Staff member
Because Pluto Square my Mars feels like it's already been happening since 12/2015 - with all of my exes and the political one's corrupt pals and whores (remember I had to file FBI reports, who does that?!). Anyway, I am hoping it won't be as testing as Uranus Opposite my Mars which constantly felt like be prodded.
From 2015 to the middle of 2017, Saturn transited your stellium between late Scorpio and mid Sagittarius. Since your moon is in early Virgo, that included repeated squares to your moon. Meanwhile, you were also having that Uranus-Mars opposition you mentioned. And when the Saturn transit moved on, along came the powerful late Leo Mars eclipse, which squared your Mercury, Venus, and Saturn. You also had a solar eclipse within 3 degrees of your moon in September 2016. Lots of challenge, likely legal (ninth house/Sagittarius/Saturn) to your ability to fight (Mars) and do your duty to your children (Moon/Virgo/6th house).

It's my understanding that since he lost his house in February....
Depending on when in February he lost his house, there could've been a couple of factors involved: Mars transited his natal Neptune in late February (second house, delusions, trine his sun/Saturn/MC conjunction--did he lose his house due to not paying rent?) and, in late January, there was a lunar eclipse right on his MC/IC axis. That he lost his home and was rescued by a woman, also smacks of the approaching Uranus/moon conjunction, although it sounds like that sort of thing has been happening regularly for him for years. Saturn, meanwhile, was opposing his Venus within a degree... seems that she rescued him from hard reality. However, when his Uranus/Moon transit perfects, Saturn will be retrograde and will oppose his Venus again--there will be three of those exact oppositions this year, in fact--which adds to my suspicion that she'll see reality and refuse to support him around that time. (There are multiple ways any transit could play out, though, so don't take this as gospel truth!)

I wrote incorrectly with Pluto Square Pluto, I meant to write Saturn Square Pluto! Saturns in Cap at 9 degress, his Pluto in Libra is 11.
Pluto being a generational planet, everyone born within a year or so of each other experiences any transit to Pluto at the same time. It's more like background music than it is a strong indicator of a personal event. The important thing is what other transits are happening at the same time. Saturn square Pluto adds a background note of, perhaps, heavy responsibility, and/or a sense of urgency--that it's all on you to get it done right now, whatever "it" is--or karma coming home to roost, or any or all of that.

He's not going to get that exact transit for about a year, though. Saturn is about to turn retrograde, at 9* Capricorn. I'd pay more attention to the Saturn/Venus opposition, which is getting three direct passes this year (one already happened).

Generally, what squares and oppositions do is bring up dissatisfaction with the status quo and incite people to action, or make them feel stuck, or, more often, both. Which is what you've been doing in response to those recent heavy transits: you were heavily challenged and fought back.

Renee35

From 2015 to the middle of 2017, Saturn transited your stellium between late Scorpio and mid Sagittarius. Since your moon is in early Virgo, that included repeated squares to your moon. Meanwhile, you were also having that Uranus-Mars opposition you mentioned. And when the Saturn transit moved on, along came the powerful late Leo Mars eclipse, which squared your Mercury, Venus, and Saturn. You also had a solar eclipse within 3 degrees of your moon in September 2016. Lots of challenge, likely legal (ninth house/Sagittarius/Saturn) to your ability to fight (Mars) and do your duty to your children (Moon/Virgo/6th house).

Depending on when in February he lost his house, there could've been a couple of factors involved: Mars transited his natal Neptune in late February (second house, delusions, trine his sun/Saturn/MC conjunction--did he lose his house due to not paying rent?) and, in late January, there was a lunar eclipse right on his MC/IC axis. That he lost his home and was rescued by a woman, also smacks of the approaching Uranus/moon conjunction, although it sounds like that sort of thing has been happening regularly for him for years. Saturn, meanwhile, was opposing his Venus within a degree... seems that she rescued him from hard reality. However, when his Uranus/Moon transit perfects, Saturn will be retrograde and will oppose his Venus again--there will be three of those exact oppositions this year, in fact--which adds to my suspicion that she'll see reality and refuse to support him around that time. (There are multiple ways any transit could play out, though, so don't take this as gospel truth!)

Pluto being a generational planet, everyone born within a year or so of each other experiences any transit to Pluto at the same time. It's more like background music than it is a strong indicator of a personal event. The important thing is what other transits are happening at the same time. Saturn square Pluto adds a background note of, perhaps, heavy responsibility, and/or a sense of urgency--that it's all on you to get it done right now, whatever "it" is--or karma coming home to roost, or any or all of that.

He's not going to get that exact transit for about a year, though. Saturn is about to turn retrograde, at 9* Capricorn. I'd pay more attention to the Saturn/Venus opposition, which is getting three direct passes this year (one already happened).

Generally, what squares and oppositions do is bring up dissatisfaction with the status quo and incite people to action, or make them feel stuck, or, more often, both. Which is what you've been doing in response to those recent heavy transits: you were heavily challenged and fought back.

Thank you my friend, short on time at the moment but I promise to write a real reply before bed tonight!

Renee35

From 2015 to the middle of 2017,

Sorry for the belated reply my friend! Thank you for your time and insight!!!

You said: Saturn transited your stellium between late Scorpio and mid-Sagittarius. Since your moon is in early Virgo, that included repeated squares to your moon. Meanwhile, you were also having that Uranus-Mars opposition you mentioned. And when the Saturn transit moved on, along came the powerful late Leo Mars eclipse, which squared your Mercury, Venus, and Saturn. You also had a solar eclipse within 3 degrees of your moon in September 2016. Lots of challenge, likely legal (ninth house/Sagittarius/Saturn) to your ability to fight (Mars) and do your duty to your children (Moon/Virgo/6th house).

* I never thought of that, since my natal chart is full of so many squares I just always tell myself: When a bad transit hits me it's always good somewhere in my chart in some way. But, what you described makes so much sense, thank you for the objective eyes, my wise friend. I think it's also worth noting I made/earned considerably less money in 2017 than I did in 2016, I also had a job offer that was supposed to be something really monumental in Sept of 2015 which flopped, that hope was again suggested in September 2016 with the same not so great result.

You said: Depending on when in February he lost his house, there could've been a couple of factors involved: Mars transited his natal Neptune in late February (second house, delusions, trine his sun/Saturn/MC conjunction--did he lose his house due to not paying rent?) ...

* I do not know the answer to this but I believe so and or I believe that the place where he was living was owned by a short-term friend who got tired of the way he was treating their property, you mentioned previously to him getting by thanks to other people, that's consistently been the case for the 9 years I have known the man. He makes friends to be supplied with things, then usually stabs in the back and they end the friendship, however, at least 2 have still stood by him. Why? I'll never know - an example: A Taurus lady friend, he was drunk with her and he was driving her car, he hit a light pole or telephone pole, she was literally stuck in a smashed and totaled car, bent into the shape of a horseshoe - he didn't call an ambulance - he left the scene and didn't talk to her for a few months - she survived and was okay - they're still friends to this day on FB. IF I was her - I would have never spoken to him again. His only friend of more than a decade is a guy who he ended the engagement of by lying and calling his fiancee a cheating whore - the friend married someone else and eventually figured out my ex-lied about everything to do with his former fiancee, they're still friends, and this guy lends him thousands of dollars anytime he asks - without being paid back, aside from one time that I know of.

I'll keep a lookout on those Saturn Opp Venus moments, he has routinely received more consistent help from women (that he's wronged) than men. It seems men have more of a backbone than women, he also sleeps with anyone of any size, age, or relational status in order to receive benefits. I wouldn't call it prostitution but there are many wealthy, powerful, unattractive women that he has slept with - one of whom was 60 plus and a close friend of his 70-year-old fathers...

Appreciate all your thoughts, I was hoping Pluto was in some way more important than background music since it was my understanding that the sextile between it and my Mercury is supposed to help me with legalities and new knowledge like what I'm getting here on this forum from YOU and Rahu!!

Many thanks again my friend, would you like a free tarot reading as a thank you and an act of gratitude?

Osamenor

Staff member
Appreciate all your thoughts, I was hoping Pluto was in some way more important than background music since it was my understanding that the sextile between it and my Mercury is supposed to help me with legalities and new knowledge like what I'm getting here on this forum from YOU and Rahu!!
When one of your personal planets is being transited by Pluto, that's different. Your personal planets are your personal receivers. Pluto's energy hitting them does come right into your personal life. But when your Pluto is being transited, as it is for your ex, the message is going to everyone in your age cohort. That makes it less unique to you and more about the zeitgeist of your generation. If a transit to natal Pluto coincides with a transit to a personal planet, its energy may be added to that, but in and of itself, the transit to Pluto is the stage rather than the act. A transit by Pluto to a personal planet can be the act, and a powerful one, too.

Many thanks again my friend, would you like a free tarot reading as a thank you and an act of gratitude?

We can pm about that.

Last edited: