Chart Reading for vocation help

I posted a couple of days ago with out a correct link but just now getting back on my laptop again.. I was just looking for some career advice or a match.. i was thinking of a consultant, interior design, or travel pysch nurse.. thankful for you if youd be able to help..

Attachments

• Astro.gif
    Astro.gif
    49.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Your moon is in very nice shape. In sect, hayz, in its exaltation and most elevated/angular in the 10th house of career. A career that deals with the public, people, change (could mean change of location), nurturing are avenues that you can explore.

I read a link recently on here that planets can 'defect' to the opposing sect if conditions allow. The sect in favour of your chart is Moon, Mars, Venus and Mercury. The diurnal sect is Sun,Saturn and Jupiter. The big man (Jupiter) is not being a good sect mate and looks like he pledges allegiance to the Lunar team. I say this because he is inconjunct Sun and square Saturn by sign. However he is in a feminine sign (Capricorn) and is trine both Mars and a greatly powerful moon (Night sectarians).

His placement in the 6th bodes well for a career in health care service. Jupiter is the planet of ease/relaxation/comfort and the 6th is a house that pertains to illness. He lends these qualities to powerful Moon who elevates him to do benefit through their relationship. Moon already inclines you to helping others and Jupiter provides a testimony in this regard as well.

Ruler of your 10th is Mars is placed in Virgo and the 2th house. This fortunate Mars speaks to detail/precision (Virgo) with cutting/severing (Mars). The night cools him down and make him a more focused tool. With the harmonious nature of the relationship among these three planets you might have the ability to apply Martial elements with your helping. I don't much about nursing/healthcare field but needle usage or surgery may be implications in that direction. Maybe you could think of something less basic since it's an interest of yours.

As to interior design, I see it. The most angular planet in your chart is Venus who is the designer of the planets. She is placed in the 4th which corresponds to the home so that is well in line with what your chart says. Her being in detriment and in a partile square to Uranus may mean that you have unorthodox style that may or may not bode well with the general public. You might be able to find a niche that appreciates your unique style, though.

With Moon and Venus' power I don't find it a surprise that you have an interest in 'softer' professions.

wilsontc

Staff member
Changeable career, to Coolcatzack

Coolcatzack,

Whatever astrological house the Moon :)moon:) is in, there will be change. With your Moon in the career house, expect either your career or your career interests to change. Instead of looking for one career, keep in mind many options, and be prepared to move from option to option as your interests or opportunities change.

Changeably,

Tim

Thank you a lot conspiracy I didn't reply but I was actually up late last night analyzing all that u said, I was just thinking about specializing in comminications.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

IMO, I'd say go into a field that's more Practical/mobile than theoretical.

8 of your planets are between earth and fire, which I'd say makes you more oriented towards taking pragmatic (earth) action ( fire).

Your moon is strong and in a career house so in some manner that will manifest. Any vocation that has to do with people, change, fulfilling of needs etc would be something that you could be good at. Sure, nursing fits this criteria but even marketers can fall under this bracket. Communications, too.

I think Mars has a say in what your career is likely to be too. Something that involves problem solving and action could be beneficial to you.

I say your comment about stability and I understand that you'd want that, due to the earth grand trine in the career houses.

So I'd say go for a career that is:

1.Practical/Pragmatic (earth)
2.Action- oriented (Mars and fire)
3. Utilizes the Moon (People-skills/personal touch, change, recognizing needs)
4. Provides Stability (Earth grand trine)
5. Dynamic (Mars)
6. Probably Jupiter who's energy is 'constricted' by it's Cap placement but can still be useful as the Saturnine energy can add structure to the expansion principle (Jupiter). Prudent planning, sticking to strict/ "no-fun" plans that will benefit you down the line etc.

Since you know your options imo you should go in the direction that hits most of these notes. Hope I helped.

Osamenor

Staff member
You're 18, almost 19, and you listed lots of different possible careers, which are very different from each other and require very different kinds of education and training. It sounds like you're nowhere near ready to pick a career. I would guess you have little or no experience related to any of those fields, so no real sense of what it's like to work in them day to day.

If that's where you're at, this isn't the time to narrow down your options, this is the time to explore.

Have you just finished high school? Are you starting college right now? Or are you doing something else at the moment?

If you're just starting college, this is your chance to take introductory courses in whatever you think would be interesting. More likely than not, you'll figure out something that really interests you that way. If you're working, or doing something else, then you get to try out a few different things in the real world and see what works for you.

It looks like you have a great need to explore and try things before settling on anything, and to keep your options open even when you have settled on something. Like wilsontc said, moon in tenth often means changeable career. And with your sun in Sagittarius, trying things out and having experiences is likely to be your natural way of doing things. Sagittarius is all about exploring and having experiences. By itself, it doesn't care about achievements or degrees, just about the experience.

You have some other chart factors that would help you channel your Sagittarian desire to explore into achievement: a trine between your sun and Saturn, and Jupiter, your sun sign's ruler, in Capricorn in the sixth house. Saturn and Capricorn both bring self discipline, drive, and desire for achievement. Sixth house is about day to day work. With a concentration of planets in Capricorn in the sixth, you're likely to be very disciplined about your work and very achievement oriented there... as long as you're doing a kind of work that fits with those planets.

It looks like you have a strong drive for education, too--that's a recurring theme in your chart. Sagittarius, Jupiter, and the ninth house are all about education (also such things as travel and religion and philosophy and experiences)--and all of them are highlighted several times over: Jupiter in a grand trine, Sagittarius your sun sign, making a trine to the ninth house. And you have south node in the ninth house and north node in the third, which suggests some kind of learning as a key theme for your growth over your lifetime.

Do you have any interest in psychology? That looks like another possible career for you. Sun conjunct Pluto: you're likely to be deeply fascinated with the human mind and/or the dark side of things. And the north/south node indicators you have suggest delving deep into the psyche and the dark side of humanity.

theV

You need to have a strong mercury/jupiter/leo/venus energy if you inspire to be an actor. The sun/ascendant leo/saggy gives a fiery personality, inspires to shine in creative outlet. The taurus moon adds up a sociable and amiable quality to you; also a calm and steady personality.