What is your number 1 favorite sign?

wan

Hello. It can be because you personally have had very good experiences with this sign, or maybe you just like it from a purely academic view--as in, you like what this sign sounds on paper.

I personally really like the sign of Gemini. Not only because one of my very good friends and one of my crushes were both Gemini, I like them because they just sound so fascinating. Quick wit, sharp tongue, and a gregarious nature--these are the very signs of a great mind, not to mention a great lover and a great friend. These Gemini signs enliven and enrich the lives of those around them. You can even say that life will never be the same once you meet a Gemini!

I only wish I were 1/10th as fun and interesting as a Gemini. But alas I am a lumbering Sun in Leo and Moon in Scorpio. I guess I just lack the light-ness of touch. But my ascendant is in Aquarius, so I guess I do have some sort of "connection" to Gemini, however tenuous.

Now let's hear your thoughts.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Hello. It can be because you personally have had very good experiences with this sign, or maybe you just like it from a purely academic view--as in, you like what this sign sounds on paper.

I personally really like the sign of Gemini. Not only because one of my very good friends and one of my crushes were both Gemini, I like them because they just sound so fascinating. Quick wit, sharp tongue, and a gregarious nature--these are the very signs of a great mind, not to mention a great lover and a great friend. These Gemini signs enliven and enrich the lives of those around them. You can even say that life will never be the same once you meet a Gemini!

I only wish I were 1/10th as fun and interesting as a Gemini. But alas I am a lumbering Sun in Leo and Moon in Scorpio. I guess I just lack the light-ness of touch. But my ascendant is in Aquarius, so I guess I do have some sort of "connection" to Gemini, however tenuous.

Now let's hear your thoughts.

We tend to like what our ASC is. Since its our first response to new stimuli, and describes our initial fight/flight reflex.

Since my ASC is in Gemini, I tend to feel comfortable with Gemini in the initial moments.

BTW, having an ASC in Gemini has the following responses at the outset to new stimuli(internal or external)

a. Tend to look at all sides of any new situation, often not taking action until every facet of the new situation is explored

b. New situation may be gone before you have explored enough of it to decide whether fight or flight is warranted.

c. Tend to want to poll everyone else about what might be done, or at least talk about it incessantly

e. Talking about it over and over again is a kind of flight so you are likely to choose this.

f. New situations send you into worry about potential bad consequences regarding the present situations

g. Molehills in new situations can easily become mountains causing flight

h. Response to new situations can vary sometimes unpredictably

roz

I love aries but it's not like I worship every aries i meet.. actually they annoy me quite a bit but i'm just DRAWN to them. Like i can get swept into a relationship with an aries before i even realize what their sun sign is. I love aries because they make things happen and they can be immature in a fun way.
Btw I'm a leo sun/ascendant/mercury/venus

jproton

My friends are Virgos, Aquarius, Pisces, Sagittarius, & Cancer
My ex girlfriend was an Aries and now she is a Scorpio.

My favorite sign are Libra / Capricorn
and Leo natives are so gorgeous.

Taurus doesn't interest me, but Gemini too even we get along very well.

Well... it is really easy to feel myself comfortable with all the zodiac, because I'm Cancer ASC and I learned to be aware of all the sign features during my Moon transit (it's like the work of Hercule, Moon ruler chart is cheat).

Bunraku

My friends are Scorpios, but mostly Sagittarius from the late 1995 to early 1996 years.

I need more friends. :lol: .... :annoyed::crying::whistling::unsure::pinched: ... :happy:?

miquar

Hi wan. I do have a soft spot for Capricorn types in particular.

Its interesting that I was just on your other thread commenting on your Sun Mercury Venus conjunction in Leo. This admiration you feel for Gemini (i.e. Mercurial types) is probably reflected in your birth chart mostly by this configuration. Also interesting is your association of Gemini with a gregarious nature, which is also a characteristic of many Leos, and very typical of a Gemini Leo combination.

These traits you admire in others are there within you. But there may be very good reasons why it doesn't feel natural to you to be full-on gregarious. Such behaviour can be an escape from really dealing with life.

LyP

Gemini also.

but I do not think I would like a gemini chart only.
the ones I loved in life had some placements in taurus/cancer.

I agree with everything you said; there is no sadness when has a playful Gemini around, they are very enthusiastic, intelligent, dynamic, restless, clueless,
haha

CAREFREE

Libra, Aries, Scorpio... why?

Aries and Libra are signs of war ( Ares and Athena). Both are warrior energies in some way. Scorpio for me is also a warrior energy. The one that survives and endures...i cant pick my number one sign...