Buy a home of my own sometime?

Calvinsmom

astro_w2gw_01_me_hp.66102.18779.gif

Calvinsmom

Hi, new to this so please forgive me.

Going a little bonkers, want desperately to buy something affordable and in my name to call home.

I am looking forward to a Uranus transit natal next spring, conjunct my Aries Jupiter in the 10th and Uranus in my 2nd natal.

From my limited knowledge of horary, I am saying yes I will as I see a trine from Mars to Neptune. Moon in 8th means something as well as Leo sun up so high.

Horary is really tough for me to figure out. Thanks for any input.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Assuming a time space of "Will I buy a house in the next 12 months?"

1. Saturn is not in the 7th house, and the Moon is not VOC, so the question might be able to be answered.

2. The ASC is in low degrees under 3 which often means that it may not be able to be decided at this point because too much has to go over the dam first. But we'll proceed further anyhow.

3. The Moon is in a succeedent house and in Gemini: This suggests the to get to a YES the events will need more time and money to bring it to a conclusion, as well as a lot of adjustments in your outlook about what you think has to be the way it is now.

4. There are a lot of applying aspects to the Moon before leaving its sign suggesting that a lot of discussion will have to take place before a conclusion is reached.

5. Moon is in a stretch of an opposition to Saturn: also showing more delays and waiting

6. There are a lot of inconjunct aspects, more than any other aspect: This suggests that it may look like things are going to work out, but actually little things will keep making you go back to the drawing board again and again and again. Things that look easy will always turn out to cost more and take way more time than you or your agent could imagine would have happened.

7. The Moon's first aspect is an inconjunct suggesting that there is always just one or two little things that keep it from happening at the beginning. Moon's final aspect is a sextile, which gives a bit of a chance. Considering all the rest up to now this is sort of like the chance of a snow ball not melting in hell.

8. There is an aspect of the Moon late in its applying aspects to Saturn someone or something will delay the getting to a yes.

9. There is also an inconjunct of the Moon to Mars showing some kind of disagreement with any decision being reached.

10. Moon squares Neptune suggesting that somewhere you are in danger of disappointment, potential deception in what you think you might be getting in any purchase.

I looked at more, and with something like this, I usually stop before now. But I see nothing in the chart that suggest that you will be have an easy time in purchasing a house in the next 3-10 months or so. But there is nothing saying that it won't happen, only endless delays which you can probably work through if you are patient. Be very very careful though.

I hope this is wrong, but its what this chart shows.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
I reiterate the second to the last paragraph:

"But I see nothing in the chart that suggest that you will be have an easy time in purchasing a house in the next 3-10 months or so. But there is nothing saying that it won't happen, only endless delays which you can probably work through if you are patient. Be very very careful though."

Its a kind of pessimistic chart for a purchase, but its not a NO chart. It could go to yes if you simply won't give up. But if you are not persistent, then its surely a NO. This is probably one of those charts where the "Such and Such go, where angels fear to tread", because to get what you want you have to go through the gauntlet, and be care of potential holes in the savannah designed to capture lions, which you cannot see, but you have to be aware are there. Don't be an unaware lion.

Calvinsmom

Yes, after posting I looked at some of which you mentioned and saw the negatives.

I noticed sometimes we humans become fixated upon which is either our fear of not obtaining or that we obsess why we do not have what it may be our object of desire or outcome.

I think this is a great lesson I and perhaps many others out there need to learn and understand. We have to accept present circumstances and be grateful for he here and now. Lean not unto our own understanding but asking for spiritual guidance to lead us to where we can go.

It is almost sinful to have so many bountiful blessings and to be surrounded by so much that we take for granted to ask for something not obtainable at the moment and to not just simply relax and be.

I am trying so hard to learn and grow spiritually. The more I do, the more I realize how far I have to go and how good it feels to get there.

I like the way your mind works, Zarathu. I hope to read and learn from you and I appreciate your thoughtful comments and suggestions. Lots of great astrologers on this site, so glad I found it.

Calvinsmom

I reiterate the second to the last paragraph:

"But I see nothing in the chart that suggest that you will be have an easy time in purchasing a house in the next 3-10 months or so. But there is nothing saying that it won't happen, only endless delays which you can probably work through if you are patient. Be very very careful though."

Yes, you certainly have that right. I am fearful of a phenomenon that I have noticed that is where mortgages are bought and sold from lenders to non bank servicers. If a non bank servicer buys the loan, the homeowner is basically at the mercy of the servicer. Some servicers are better than others and the consumer has no say in the matter.

When I shopped around, one of the lenders alluded to this and informed me I was at high risk for such a transfer if I proceeded. He suggested one bank over another to avoid such a possibility. I ended up being turned down for both times I applied for two separate possible homes. Afterward, I realized neither was in my best interest and tried to learn from the experiences and heed the advice I was given to rent for a year.

In life, I have noticed personally that fighting for what I want does not always net a desired result. I have Venus in my 1st house and I have learned to maintain the qualities of the Empress card in Tarot. The Empress is passive. A passive, wait till the moment presents itself to you works better for me in my life than charging full steam ahead and **** the torpedoes.

Guess I'll have to start taking my own advice.

Spicadilly

I like what Zarathu told you. In addition, the potential property being Saturn in your first and you are going to cj it in 4 degrees, with fixed angles it could be months to years but rulers in cardinal house/1st house could make it more like month, still long as the rulers are in fixed signs.

You see something that interests you, although I wouldn't personally want to buy a home by Saturn weak and peregrine unless something that can be put right without too much money.

However, look at the price of the property, Sun dignified and in the 10th. That screams mega expensive to me, the price won't be affordable. It will drop once Sun moves to fall though.