What does everyone think of the new zodiac?

Sirius Business

Interesting. My decan is in delphinus the mystical Dolphin that leaps in and out of the milky way.

Dolphin is the sol sign of capricorn in the celestial zodiac.
I see this as the Niyan, the self-restrained, and also the spiritual one who transcends. One who attends to the spiritual heirarchy. Disciplined.
Capricorn tends to be pretty self-disciplined or disciplined.

If your sol sign is capricorn (the 60th harmonic sun) this is either the dolphin, the Swan. This Cygnus constellation is often known as the white, or white swan, which is the beloved and beautiful, a servant of the most high. (most would not think of earthly capricorn, but is true to its higher octave, whether one is a sol or sun sign capricorn, both may become this)
Jimi Hendrix is a sol sign capricorn. No one thought of him as a servant of God, or disciplined, but think about it. He played amazing music, with real purpose. He practiced all the time. It was like a dolphin through the waves of (ocean) and light.

The soul becomes free spiritually, not to become a dolphin or any other soul sign, but that soul becomes itself, liberated, and in keeping with spiritual purpose, is a co-worker with God. This is the purpose of Soul
ultimately realized and possible in this lifetime.

best; pan
Thanks for the breakdown. Dolphinus(DPA'SMDT)in the hyroglyphs,was depicted as a man standing on top of a boat wearing a pharaoh's crown and holding a staff in his left hand,ruled by the egyptian Neter/God "Ha' Py/Hapi".Hapi was sometimes revered on par with Ra(the sun). It's mineral is Gold(anyone born in that decan should wear that mineral).

Hotep/Peace

paneagle7

[FONT=&quot]In keeping with your original zodiac ?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]One site offers a complex but accurate use of positions in the heavens with 24 signs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You can find it seeking the LOST ZODIAC - note that NONE OF THE ORIGINAL 12 ARE IN IT. I actually notice a good reference to planet position in my own to the dates listed and do not find fault with her concept.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If this is cut down to 13 signs in this order: Pegasus river perseus orion charioteer the dogs great bear shepherd the crown doctor healer dragon eagle dolphin[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
This would be aligned to the celestial zodiac I put forth this week here but without doctor healer dragon competing for the scorpio relative 8th spot.

best; pan

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Mark

Sirius Business: Some would call me a Christian. Others wouldn't. I do follow the Master and the Path He established for every person to follow. This Path is much more than most believe and very few people have good methods of talking about it. Does this speak badly of me? I think not. I could tell you many things about how and why, but you do not have ears to hear. The greater desire seems to be to speak of dust blowing in the wind. You are not detailing the evolution of humankind, nor helping anyone to attain anything higher than they already are. You are talking about things that people think are important, like the lineage of knowledge.

You seem to revere the ancient teachings. There is much to be said for them, but from whence did they come? What is the origin of those teachings? The Source of that knowledge is Alive today, here and everywhere, now and always. You claim to already understand that we are not separate, that All are One, and that God (Truth, reality) is within. If you truly understand these things, then how can knowledge be so important? We must not mistake knowledge for Truth.

Does God need us to teach Him? Surely, I have done nothing new in my life. What have any of us done that has never been done before? As we evolve, God evolves, because we are part of and One with Him, regardless of whether or not we are aware of it. But how could any of us teach God, within or without? To say this is to suggest that God is incomplete, that the Universe is only part of Itself and we must fill in the rest. I find far too much weight put on subjective thought and cognitions.

Does knowing the structure of matter or how minerals respond to each other do anything to aid in a person's development? They are tools and tools only. What shall you do with the tools? That is the question. Knowledge only increases ability. What shall be done with these abilities? Virtue must always come before ability!

I do not challenge your information, but I question its worth. Why should I be interested in knowing these things you could tell me? What good shall any of it do for a being who is concerned with becoming more like the One? Is the One what It is because of what It knows? Of course not. The One is the One because It is. It is a matter of being, not knowing. This is the way of all things. I will not be caught in the trappings of academia and you shouldn't be either. Knowledge can only ever be worth its own application. How could knowledge alone make me One?

aKuna

What has changed is the way in which the SUN moves through the heavens form our view...this is a constant changing thing when we're aware of the history of planetary placements...
This is nothing new there was at one time a 13sign zodiac but it was out of sync as the sun spent so little time in the 13th sign...Now that has changed and the 13signs are more equally visited..
Being a Spiritual Channel I have been told this is the cosmic upgrade that will harmonize with the new upgraded higher frequency human...I've begun to look at it as an over lay of energy to the original 12sign zodiac charts. For me it's intuitive and I'm finding it very very valid with the natal chart. We are birthing a new energy for the world at this time....eventually this 13zodiac will expand to other areas of astrology for now I'm finding it adds to the persona as we are all evolving....it's working for me:whistling:

Sirius Business

Sirius Business: Some would call me a Christian. Others wouldn't. I do follow the Master and the Path He established for every person to follow. This Path is much more than most believe and very few people have good methods of talking about it. Does this speak badly of me? I think not. I could tell you many things about how and why, but you do not have ears to hear. The greater desire seems to be to speak of dust blowing in the wind. You are not detailing the evolution of humankind, nor helping anyone to attain anything higher than they already are. You are talking about things that people think are important, like the lineage of knowledge.

You seem to revere the ancient teachings. There is much to be said for them, but from whence did they come? What is the origin of those teachings? The Source of that knowledge is Alive today, here and everywhere, now and always. You claim to already understand that we are not separate, that All are One, and that God (Truth, reality) is within. If you truly understand these things, then how can knowledge be so important? We must not mistake knowledge for Truth.

Does God need us to teach Him? Surely, I have done nothing new in my life. What have any of us done that has never been done before? As we evolve, God evolves, because we are part of and One with Him, regardless of whether or not we are aware of it. But how could any of us teach God, within or without? To say this is to suggest that God is incomplete, that the Universe is only part of Itself and we must fill in the rest. I find far too much weight put on subjective thought and cognitions.

Does knowing the structure of matter or how minerals respond to each other do anything to aid in a person's development? They are tools and tools only. What shall you do with the tools? That is the question. Knowledge only increases ability. What shall be done with these abilities? Virtue must always come before ability!

I do not challenge your information, but I question its worth. Why should I be interested in knowing these things you could tell me? What good shall any of it do for a being who is concerned with becoming more like the One? Is the One what It is because of what It knows? Of course not. The One is the One because It is. It is a matter of being, not knowing. This is the way of all things. I will not be caught in the trappings of academia and you shouldn't be either. Knowledge can only ever be worth its own application. How could knowledge alone make me One?
As i said in an earlier post,freemasonry was given to the european to civilize them.The earth had to learn disharmony through them(history will show you everywere he's went he destroyed the original inhabitants and raped the earth for it's rescources. He/NASA even bombed the moon supposedly looking for "water"),now that we're heading back into the sun cycle evil(evil=disharmony)will be wiped out and the world will remember what it was to live like an animal minded man. Your concept of "God" is much different than the ancients(which run through my blood). We are the parents to the Gods man worships today,only we're asleep thinking we're human. Your "we are the world" message sounds cute and it is suppose to be that way,but as a Hopi shhaman nce said "first there is purification time..and then renewal time".
If man doesnt know how he got here,he wont know were he is going,ad that was the point in in my posts(erasing the illusion of history).

TwinFishWithHorns

Ok, this has got to be the most interesting thread I have read on an Astrology website. Now my knowledge on Astrology, as Astrology, is not great enough for me to comment too much. But this has been a fun read. Lot's of intelligent/intellectual folks on here (Waybread, Bob, Mark, DogGodBusiness) and some others.

People ask, why/how did you get into Astrology? For me, everything has been in reverse. For me, this is why!

Sirius I have a question about whether or not you consider the Flames of Purification you were speaking of, to partly be the Hopi Blue Star, possibly? The root for Boaz and Janchin(Atlas/Atlantis) symbolism maybe? Just asking for your(or anyone's) opinion, don't need facts, but a paper trail would be cool. Also, if it is cool I will probably send you a pm on some things.

Peace to the Gods of the Earths
Peace in Divine Understanding Born A.L.L.A.H.

For the record I am Swiss/German Ashkenazi, Irish and Scottish on my Mothers side. English, Scottish, Afro American(family lore) on my Dads, and about a 1/4 Cherokee on both. Not that any of this matters, but in understanding maybe some would understand why I would mention that.

Last edited:

Mark

Sirius Business: Wow, you really aren't getting this. The only things people can ever "know" are concepts. If you have a picture of a vase, do you have a vase or a picture? Your "knowledge" is the picture, whereas the vase is objective reality. You can only ever possess a limited reflection of the Truth. The Truth cannot be possessed or known. The Truth IS. What you perceive or conceive about the Truth is inconsequential except only to you. That is the trap. Knowledge is the illusion. Knowledge is always subjective, thus is a limited thing that holds you down. You cannot transcend anything as long as you hold on to subjectivity.

Subjective things can never escape subjectivity. Unlike most creatures, we have both subjective and objective components. The objective is that which actually exists, what we really are. The subjective is all conceptual and is built on top of the objective Truth. If you were a Buddhist, you would see that the subjective mind is the trap you're trying to escape. If you were a Daoist, you would see that you can't directly know Truth. If you were a Christian, you would see that laying self aside is the only way to progress. You've gathered much information, but you're missing the first principles. As Paul said, when you should be teachers of Israel and ready for strong meat, you have need that someone feed you with the milk of the word.

Being polite and reasonable obviously doesn't get through to you, so I will be more blunt. You are wasting your time and our time by focusing so intensely on things that don't matter. You know many things. Huzzah for you. How are you any better because you know these things? You actually seem to have made yourself unteachable by believing you already know all you need. You can't even see that your information is inadequate for the job! As I said before, you aren't detailing the evolution of humankind. You haven't mentioned our arrival on this Earth. You haven't mentioned the splitting of the five races. You haven't mentioned the splitting between male and female. You haven't mentioned how minds and bodies have changed over time. You haven't mentioned how we'll translate into the next world. All you've talked about is dust blowing in the wind, footnotes in man's history which seem important to you.

If this conversation is going to continue, we need to be much more cooperative with each other. We also need to figure out who actually knows what. All this talking about dust bores me, so I won't continue in this discussion if it doesn't get much better quickly. You haven't been responding to my questions nor my argumentation. You've also been assuming that you are correct and that I am cute and confused, apparently. You just keep talking as if your words are the only ones that matter. I hope that we can somehow turn this into a fruitful discussion.

paneagle7

Zemco: invented the very clever Base 60 numbering system on which astrology is based. They learned it from the Assyrians before them, who learned it from the Babylonians (who were actually Amorites), who learned it from the Akkadians, who learned it from the Sumerians, and it was the Sumerians who developed astrology and created the original Zodiac and invented the Base 60 numbering system. And they didn't have 13 Constellations.

I appreciate this comment. I agree the 12 signs are the wheel of any zodiac functionally.

- I point out that the secret of the celestial zodiac of Sol Astrology is the 60th harmonic for the SOL SIGN, which changes every 12 days and inversely reflects the 2100 year solar path through each sign. The 12 sign zodiac crosses the celestial sphere, but does not conflict, replace, or alter the current 1x common ecliptic. The 60th harmonic is the second degree in all positions, largely unrecognized or thought of as useful. But it is!

- Because of the long path through the heavens, the celestial path may wind about the constellations, if we look for the ancient symbols they are there. 12 on the ecliptic, 36 along the middle, 12 and 12 north and south as mentioned, 60 constellations, and now the 60th harmonic. No accident I bring it out, even if as yet I see none truly recognize it, due to the common zodiac emphasis. Cannot fault people, but this too is befuddled by all the zodiacs and asteroids and planet 'woof and warps' that continue to come out.

Bob- a gift for your well researched note- as I recall, you said where you live is He*ll, but does your astro-cart point to another location? I realize there is never a 'perfect' location on earth for any one, but we can of course use the degrees of Astrology. I refer to my Star-gps* which uses divisions (1, 5, 10 and 30 mostly) of the degrees from equator and GMT to locations as a grid/matrix. The Astro-Cartography in association with Star-Gps gives a wider dimension to place locationing. If we have a strong combination of a sun line and GPS degree point such as moon it would be more ideal as a choice, and tells us signs of how to better align with the place we are in. Like Sol signs, this system also works.

For example Gemini 15 is 75 degree west near PHILY-NYC. Gemini covers entire 60 to 90 west longitude. Cancer is west USA 90 to 120. Interesting if we use Aries at GMT or Equator, going north to Los Angeles we go 34 degree which is 4 degree Taurus. The number of associations to late April born or taurus degrees for Hollywood celebrity is amazing. In addition, the degrees of 34 and 118 malibu beverly hills hollywood north LA are double aquarius, as a home of the stars. It is very interesting relocation mapping.

best; pan

Sirius Business

Sirius Business: Wow, you really aren't getting this. The only things people can ever "know" are concepts. If you have a picture of a vase, do you have a vase or a picture? Your "knowledge" is the picture, whereas the vase is objective reality. You can only ever possess a limited reflection of the Truth. The Truth cannot be possessed or known. The Truth IS. What you perceive or conceive about the Truth is inconsequential except only to you. That is the trap. Knowledge is the illusion. Knowledge is always subjective, thus is a limited thing that holds you down. You cannot transcend anything as long as you hold on to subjectivity.

Subjective things can never escape subjectivity. Unlike most creatures, we have both subjective and objective components. The objective is that which actually exists, what we really are. The subjective is all conceptual and is built on top of the objective Truth. If you were a Buddhist, you would see that the subjective mind is the trap you're trying to escape. If you were a Daoist, you would see that you can't directly know Truth. If you were a Christian, you would see that laying self aside is the only way to progress. You've gathered much information, but you're missing the first principles. As Paul said, when you should be teachers of Israel and ready for strong meat, you have need that someone feed you with the milk of the word.

Being polite and reasonable obviously doesn't get through to you, so I will be more blunt. You are wasting your time and our time by focusing so intensely on things that don't matter. You know many things. Huzzah for you. How are you any better because you know these things? You actually seem to have made yourself unteachable by believing you already know all you need. You can't even see that your information is inadequate for the job! As I said before, you aren't detailing the evolution of humankind. You haven't mentioned our arrival on this Earth. You haven't mentioned the splitting of the five races. You haven't mentioned the splitting between male and female. You haven't mentioned how minds and bodies have changed over time. You haven't mentioned how we'll translate into the next world. All you've talked about is dust blowing in the wind, footnotes in man's history which seem important to you.

If this conversation is going to continue, we need to be much more cooperative with each other. We also need to figure out who actually knows what. All this talking about dust bores me, so I won't continue in this discussion if it doesn't get much better quickly. You haven't been responding to my questions nor my argumentation. You've also been assuming that you are correct and that I am cute and confused, apparently. You just keep talking as if your words are the only ones that matter. I hope that we can somehow turn this into a fruitful discussion.
lol,are we seeing that pridefull lion screaming for attention? I see myposts are annoying you perhaps you feel cheated by the "truths" taught to you inside your white Masonic lodges that my ancestors gave to yours to civilize you. You had to be told thier was a santa clause somewere in the sky watching in order for you to behave as you could not live NATURALLY in harmony with nature and those around you. You don't really want me to get into the evolution(or should i say de-evolution)of mankind. There's a reason why european mason's were aprons to cover up thier private parts just like Adam/eve did with figs. I'll leave it at that as your ears are closed with pride. Overcome that and you will become a true Lion.

Hotep.

Sirius Business

Ok, this has got to be the most interesting thread I have read on an Astrology website. Now my knowledge on Astrology, as Astrology, is not great enough for me to comment too much. But this has been a fun read. Lot's of intelligent/intellectual folks on here (Waybread, Bob, Mark, DogGodBusiness) and some others.

People ask, why/how did you get into Astrology? For me, everything has been in reverse. For me, this is why!

Sirius I have a question about whether or not you consider the Flames of Purification you were speaking of, to partly be the Hopi Blue Star, possibly? The root for Boaz and Janchin(Atlas/Atlantis) symbolism maybe? Just asking for your(or anyone's) opinion, don't need facts, but a paper trail would be cool. Also, if it is cool I will probably send you a pm on some things.

For the record I am Swiss/German Ashkenazi, Irish and Scottish on my Mothers side. English, Scottish, Afro American(family lore) on my Dads, and about a 1/4 Cherokee on both. Not that any of this matters, but in understanding maybe some would understand why I would mention that.
lol at DogGodBusiness,is that cheap shot on the sly? Remember, the devil cursed God,reveresed God,turned God into a Dog..
The Hopi had a prophecy in the Hopi book of stars that states "the red eagle would be captured by the white eagle(white man) and will be freed by the black eagle..and the white eagle would return back to the cave were it came from". The blue flame is Sirius(the reorginizer of the world as the Dogon priests call it),the blue star Katchina is what the Hopi call it. They also mention the Red star kachina(Nibiriu/Planet X)which they call "the Purifier". In the egyptian bronze text it's known as the "Destroyer" which is to come soon(and Ophiuchus plays a role in that). I will come back and post some info from the Bronze text(don't have much time now).Shamans accross the world all prophesied that the "Pale fox"(as the Dogon shamans of west africa call them)would one day come and introduce discord and disharmony to the rest of the world. It was a divine plan,for one must know evil to know good. They are just polar opposites of the same(not all europeans/caucasian are evil as thier is good and bad in every,just speaking in broad terms). The Hopi say that world war 3 began when the whiteman first set foot in america. All this "2012" talk about "enlightenment" and "heart chakra love" etc is true,but what's often overlooked by "new agers" is another aspect...karma. We are heading back into the Sun cycle,and there are people who the sun is thier NATURAL enemy,thier pineal gland is calcified which disconnects them with the Source,so they lacked empathy for others and couldnt live inharmony with nature(some would call that soul-sunless)souless being they arent able to absorb and disperse solar energy eminating from the solar plexus chakra(chakras are melanated centers in your body that contain records of your past and present lives),this is the Akasha records(melanin) or the "Book of life' in the book of revelations.This is the hidden prophecy in Malachi 4-and unto you that fear my name(keep your hue)will the SUN of righteousness return with healing in it's wings(sun rays)". Thier calcified pineal gland explains how they were able to savagly destroy every continent they stepped foot on. Not all of them have calcified pineal glands(just to make my self clear. The indiginous inhabitants of this earth,being a naturally loving and peacefull people(which comes with having melanin and a functioning pineal gland),this trait was used against them. You had to be a warrior and a killer too survive in europe were they were living like cave men neanderthals until 33 degrees(freemasonry was introduced to them). The pineal gland is the light receptor of the body,it recieves information from Ra(the sun). With the comming of the "second sun" the rays will be too much for certain people,this is why thier birth rates are dropping fast and why they are spraying chemtrails in the sky to stop the earth from heating up(and why NASA is looking for other habitable planets..or terraforming others). When the body is sick,it heats up to get rid of it's cancer. The same thing the earth is doing now.
I'llbe back withmore later.

Hotep.

Sirius Business

The Rosicrucians a secret brotherhood that can be traced back to an Ophitic cult/Serpent brother hood in ancient egypt much like the Essenes,played a role in the founding of this nation.Rosicrucian=Rosy cross=Chris star(Nibiru the planet of crossing). The Eagle on the U.s seal could be looked as symbolic of Ophiuchus who was also depicted as a winged serpent or an Eagle in ancient times(some would interpret ophiuchus as scorpio's higher self,the eagle),the eagle is grasping 13 arrows(could this be sagittarius?). 2012 is the year of the Dragon in chinese comsology. When you unlock all of your chakras you are the Naga,the Dragon,the serpent kundalini awakened,we are the only one's that can unlock all of our chakras based on our atomic cellular,physical structure. This is the "return of the Gods" that all of our ancient cultures were speakig of(not "aliens").We are Gods having a hueman experience.The new light will reactiviate dormant glands and re-awaken us to who we are(Gods).In the year 2012 this country will have been 236 yrs old. 2013(the new age)it will have been 237 years old. The moon is 237,000 miles from earth,"The Eagle has landed".

"There can be no doubt,we declare that God has sent messengers and signs in the heavens,namely,the new stars in Serpentarius(Ophiuchus)and cygnus,to show the great council of the Elect is to take place---(Spectulum Sophicum Rhodostauroticum)Rosicruian brotherhood,year 1614

Sirius Business

Ophiuchus heralds the return of the serpents/Nagas/the Gods. The original and only true master builders.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H6j86nPV_I&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vns48sX1oag

The shamans who Give David Icke and Zacheria Sitchin thier info didnt give them the whole truth(as you will see in the video). They werent initiated into the highest orders so they were given bits of the truth that are now circulating the web as disinformation..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTxzoqmbyq4

The Dogon were egyptian priests that fled to west africa after europeans invaded egypt and kept with them the Sirius mysteries. Scientists are still trying to figure out hw the Dogon's knowledge of quantum physics surpasses modern.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT9-XIHsjec

It was a divine plan for all of the races to come from the original man/women,a divine alchemical transmutation.
Everything is going back 360 degrees full circle,the first shall be last and the last shall be first.

The Original Man with his Future atributes, will reign in the Wisdom of all, as he will have all within HIM

No Man will trick or Fool him, for he will know of that Man, he will know thy Nature.

His Wisdom will be Complete and the Ressurection will be as prophercised

Revolution a 360degree Cycle of the Ages
Supreme MAAT-ematics

Hotep.

Sirius Business

I'll P/m you that info.

Hotep.

Sirius Business

[FONT=&quot]In keeping with your original zodiac ?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]One site offers a complex but accurate use of positions in the heavens with 24 signs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You can find it seeking the LOST ZODIAC - note that NONE OF THE ORIGINAL 12 ARE IN IT. I actually notice a good reference to planet position in my own to the dates listed and do not find fault with her concept.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If this is cut down to 13 signs in this order: Pegasus river perseus orion charioteer the dogs great bear shepherd the crown doctor healer dragon eagle dolphin[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
This would be aligned to the celestial zodiac I put forth this week here but without doctor healer dragon competing for the scorpio relative 8th spot.

best; pan

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
I checked the website out you were reffering to
http://www.telegraphstars.co.uk/samples_html/sign_beyond_zodiac.htm

The dates are simular to the one in our cosmology(just a little off). Tomorow i'll post more concerning this.

Hotep.

Sirius Business

The root for Jachin and Boaz symbolism traces back to Asar(Osiris)and Aset(Isis)which in kabbalistic symbology became Enoch(the pineal gland,just like Osiris was lordof the perfect black/Pineal God).Jachin is the creative sun pillar,associated with divine wisdom,and Boaz is the refl;ective moon pillar asscoiated with divine Intellegence/understanding.
Atlas is also synonymous with the egyptian God TeMu/Atum whos symbol was the sacred hill or island that rises above the waters(Atlantis).
You being a 5 percentor maybe you've heard the lesson "the devil was manufactored on the island of Patmos by the agean sea"=your brain is on an island surrounded by water/blood and when you give into lower/carnal minded thoughts you creat or manufactor the "devil"(your lower self).
Temu(Enoch)means "initiate" as you must pass through the 7 heavens/chakras(melanated venters)before you reach Enoch(crown chakra).Temu/Enoch and Hermes(the romans named him Mercurius/mercury).Mercury/TehutI governs the pineal gland.
Temu in egyptian mythology is the creator God who in the begining laid dormant as the seed of life within Nun(the universal darkness/melanin/the black cosmic vagina)which is also described as the Great ocean(Atlantis).
The two pillars on Atlas' shoulders reprisent the femanin/masculine energy that unite at the heart chakra. These pillars in masonry are known as the right hand and left hand pillars to the entrence to the temple of Solomon(Solomon-Soul/sun omon/Amun=body=Amen Ra=Amen=hidden/Sirius Ra=revealed/the sun). These two pillars also reprisent the polarities of life.
In greek myth Atlas was king of Pheonicia(symbolic of the Pheonix),this relates to Atlas(Enoch)who dwelled at the highest heavens(crown chakra)and also the "Atlas" bone at the top of the spine(tree of life).As the Pheonix/kundalini fire serpent energy rises,you become reborn/ressurected as the messiah(this is what Ophiuchus reprisents).

Hotep

Sirius Business

According to the Dogon priests,as the earth moves into the Aquarian age,she will also come into alignment with the Sirius star system. When the earth and Sirius align,the great conjunction 'Taba Tolo' as the Dogon call it(the reuniting of the twin placentas is going to occur). The Black light of Sirius is going to cascade down unto the planet. For the children of Nommo(the original inhabitants/indiginous people of the earth)it will be like Menat,the big-bosomes lioness suckling her lion-kings and princesses. For the children of Ogo, the Pale fox,it will be like egyptian goddess Sehkmet raining down a fiery judgement to the point she will become intoxicated with the blood of countless wicked.
For those huemans(regardless of race) who are harmoniously intuned with the heavens and earth,this "sky juice' will nourish their mind/body/spirit complex,giving them the strength they need to healthfully transform into citizens of the Aquarian age.

Sirius Business

More info is comming out about Planet X(Nibiru/Neb Heru). NASA keeps denying it,but more evidence is comming out. Ophiuchus is the constellation of Ra(the sun).Nibiru/Neb Heru travels the ecliptic path of the 36 decan star Gods from the helm of the 'Boat of Ra'(the tip of the ophiuchus constellation). Ophiuchus(Ra)and Osiris(Orion) are twins who share one soul between them(Nibiru=rib in you=DNA).There is a cosmic alignment happening on the outside as within each one of you. Nibiru/Neb Heru is a cosmic force that comes from Ophiuchus(Ra)and travels from the Milky way into Orion(Osiris).
There is a book called 'Old world secrets Omega project codes',in that book it could give you a clue why they removed ophiuchus.

Sirius Business

Changing time throws off our bio-rythms. Time changing is one of the main strategies used in acts of war in order to keep people confused and perturbed.This gregorian time is totally off. In one story,zues sent Aquila the Eagle to murder Ophiuchus with Sagitta's arrow because ophiuchus was bringing the people immortality. The so-called elite(i call them my children running wild wile the parents/the true master builders are consciously alseep) dont want you to know you are Gods/Goddesses.
Hiram Abbiff,the Widows son in freemasonry is the original man/women that was head over the head leaving them(us)consciously dead. He was savegly attacked by the 3 sun cursed tribes,Jubelo,jubelum,and jubela. They were angry because they werent invited into Solomon's grand temple.With the murder of Hiram Abiff the temple of the hueman nature remains unfinished as the "light" was snuffed out. But these are the days when the temple will be finished and the ressurection of Osiris completed.
Maon=Mother(More-Black women)and son(Moor-the black man).Freemasonry=moslems son(moslem is not to be confused with the muslim religion). The earth is out of balance because the child is running wild using the parents ancient sciences for evil while the parents of the earth are asleep. Once the parents wake up,order will be restored and the earth will know peace once more.
360 degrees(not 33 1/3).

Hotep.