were you concieved in the right season?

Sirius Business

The following table provides the complete cosmic information, showing both the favorable and unfavorable times of the year for conception..for you tropical lovers -smile-:

Conception.......... Progeny

Aries (3/20-4/20)*........Capricorn
Taurus (4/21-5/21).........Aquarius
Gemini (5/22-6/21).........Pisces
Cancer (6/22-7/23)**.......Aries
Leo (7/24-8/23)***......Taurus
Virgo (8/24-9/23).........Gemini
Libra (9/24-10/23)****.....Cancer
Scorpio (10/24-11/22).........Leo
Sagittarius (11/23-12/21).........Virgo
Capricorn (12/22-1/20).........Libra
Aquarius (1/21-2/19)*****....Scorpio
Pisces (2/20-3/20).........Sagittariu s

*The exaltation of the Sun – a most propitious time to conceive...

**The dignity of the Moon, i.e., man’s mating season – the most propitious time to conceive...

***The dignity of the Sun – a most propitious time to conceive...

**** The fall of the Sun – man is not to conceive during this time...

*****The detriment of the Sun – an unfavorable time to conceive...

Sirius Business

Many people born under the sign Cancer,using the tropical(June 21-July 22) are physical weaklings from birth. Anyone can verify this from the birthdays of friends and acquaintances. The reason so many (although they may live quite beyond the average) are never well and almost constantly manifest some symptom or other is because they are born with a deficiency of calcium fluoride (the Cancer mineral) and calcium phosphate (the Capricorn mineral). Capricorn is the polar opposite of Cancer. Most Cancer people are born undernourished because they do not have sufficient corpuscles created by the spleen...
Because Cancer is the natural conception sign, it is unnatural to be born during this period (i.e., between June 21st and July 22nd). One is working against nature, and consequently suffers in health

If birth occurs when the Sun is in Cancer, conception would have had to occur during the Sun’s transit of Libra, the sign of its fall and therefore its weakest sign position. The Sun is weak in Libra because at this time of the year (September 23-October 23) the Sun is shorn of its power. It prepares to go down into the darkness and coldness of winter, for heat is withdrawn into the earth. Man is not to copulate for purposes of procreation during this time.

Man's mating season (for purposes of procreation) is during the Sun's transit of the sign Cancer (June 21-July 22), when the Sun is in the zenith of the Heavens. Its rays are most direct and hottest at this time, and therefore this is the most propitious time to conceive...

“A Time to Be Born...”

If conception occurs when the Sun is in Cancer, birth occurs when the Sun is in Aries (March 20th-April 20th), the first sign of the zodiac. Aries people are fiery and born leaders, because the ego is brought to birth at the resurrection time of nature, in the spring, when cosmic forces are most powerful and the intake of vital energy by the physical body is very great. Those born during this time of the year are energetic and possess a great supply of reserve energy. And although some are described as delicate looking, they are surprisingly strong and have wonderful recuperative powers...

It is said in The 6th and 7th Books of Moses that:“In Aries, the sign of the Ram, the vegetables of earth obtain new vigor, the trees sap and females become better adapted to propagate the human species. In this sign the fecundity of all creatures is limited and regulated.” Thus if conception occurs when the Sun is in Aries – the sign of the Sun’s exaltation – birth occurs when the Sun is in Capricorn (December 22-January 19), the sign of the statesman and the diplomat...

There are many wonderful egos awaiting birth, and when conception is no longer subjected to unbridled lust; when two people who truly love and respect each other wish for children, they will not only make careful preparations by correcting chemical deficiencies, but will choose that time when nature brings all things to birth. How many are there today who are EVEN THINKING ABOUT SUCH A PLAN? The answer to this question gives us the key to the present chaotic condition of humanity

Sirius Business

The following table provides the complete cosmic information, showing both the favorable and unfavorable times of the year for conception..for you tropical lovers -smile-:

Conception.......... Progeny

Aries (3/20-4/20)*........Capricorn
Taurus (4/21-5/21).........Aquarius
Gemini (5/22-6/21).........Pisces
Cancer (6/22-7/23)**.......Aries
Leo (7/24-8/23)***......Taurus
Virgo (8/24-9/23).........Gemini
Libra (9/24-10/23)****.....Cancer
Scorpio (10/24-11/22).........Leo
Capricorn (12/22-1/20).........Libra
Aquarius (1/21-2/19)*****....Scorpio
Pisces (2/20-3/20).........Sagittariu s

*The exaltation of the Sun – a most propitious time to conceive...

**The dignity of the Moon, i.e., man’s mating season – the most propitious time to conceive...

***The dignity of the Sun – a most propitious time to conceive...

**** The fall of the Sun – man is not to conceive during this time...

*****The detriment of the Sun – an unfavorable time to conceive...
..So you have from Aries to Virgo as the natural mating season.

bittermoon

Many people born under the sign Cancer,using the tropical(June 21-July 22) are physical weaklings from birth. Anyone can verify this from the birthdays of friends and acquaintances. The reason so many (although they may live quite beyond the average) are never well and almost constantly manifest some symptom or other is because they are born with a deficiency of calcium fluoride (the Cancer mineral) and calcium phosphate (the Capricorn mineral). Capricorn is the polar opposite of Cancer. Most Cancer people are born undernourished because they do not have sufficient corpuscles created by the spleen...
Because Cancer is the natural conception sign, it is unnatural to be born during this period (i.e., between June 21st and July 22nd). One is working against nature, and consequently suffers in health

I am a Cancer and definitely not physically weak at all. Wasn't born undernourished, either. Same for my ex-husband and a couple of my friends.

Not quite sure what the above is based on.

EhTeam

I have often thought that if I had children, I would plan the conception around a particular sign date, so the child would be born (potentially) in the sign of my choice.

lazarusx

I am a Cancer and definitely not physically weak at all. Wasn't born undernourished, either. Same for my ex-husband and a couple of my friends.

Same here, born a Cancer.. wasn't born undernourished or physically weak, quite the opposite actually.. have never had any form of disease to date. the sickest i've been is having the flu. Currently 5'8, 160 pounds.

Sirius Business

That was a general statement,there are other factors in your chart that can make up for that.

Flowergirl

“A Time to Be Born...”

If conception occurs when the Sun is in Cancer, birth occurs when the Sun is in Aries (March 20th-April 20th), the first sign of the zodiac. Aries people are fiery and born leaders, because the ego is brought to birth at the resurrection time of nature, in the spring, when cosmic forces are most powerful and the intake of vital energy by the physical body is very great. Those born during this time of the year are energetic and possess a great supply of reserve energy. And although some are described as delicate looking, they are surprisingly strong and have wonderful recuperative powers...
Although I would like to have a stronger constitution and some of the other benefits that come with being born some other time, I'm sure glad that people don't use charts like these for conception on a large scale. :w00t: The world would surely be a strange place if the predominant population were Aries for instance. There would be leaders all around, people eager to lead and show the way but no one who would naturally follow and too much conflict. I think the fact that we are such a great variety is good.

I dislike to think what the world would be like if we had predominant Pisces, Virgo or Scorpio populations for example. :sick::confused: We'd be in trouble.

But this can surely benefit people struggling to conceive...

Last edited:

Sirius Business

If i offended Cancers with my post,i apologize. Cancer is a very powerfull sign(my ascendent is in Cancer),what you see in my avatar is the ancient symbol for Cancer in egypt(The scarab beatle before it was changed into the crab). In my avatar you see him holding the solar disk that reprisented Sirius(the sun/soul of the sun). It is said that a Cancer is an angel who has falled asleep in this physical realm/matrix. All souls must come through Cancer first,the Mother..

Vagabondgirl

I was probably conceived during capricorn.... Im Libra SUN. But my MC is in Capricorn and Saturn with only good aspects:D

I know both weak and strong cancers. Im sure there are other factors too.

dr. farr

My conception was under Leo. Interestingly, my actual birth time (= 2:17 pm LST) also fell in the Time Meridian of Leo (equivalent).

Last edited:

chris

If birth occurs when the Sun is in Cancer, conception would have had to occur during the Sun’s transit of Libra, the sign of its fall and therefore its weakest sign position. The Sun is weak in Libra because at this time of the year (September 23-October 23) the Sun is shorn of its power. It prepares to go down into the darkness and coldness of winter, for heat is withdrawn into the earth. Man is not to copulate for purposes of procreation during this time.

Man's mating season (for purposes of procreation) is during the Sun's transit of the sign Cancer (June 21-July 22), when the Sun is in the zenith of the Heavens. Its rays are most direct and hottest at this time, and therefore this is the most propitious time to conceive...

“A Time to Be Born...”

It is said in The 6th and 7th Books of Moses that:“In Aries, the sign of the Ram, the vegetables of earth obtain new vigor, the trees sap and females become better adapted to propagate the human species. In this sign the fecundity of all creatures is limited and regulated.” Thus if conception occurs when the Sun is in Aries – the sign of the Sun’s exaltation – birth occurs when the Sun is in Capricorn (December 22-January 19), the sign of the statesman and the diplomat...

There are many wonderful egos awaiting birth, and when conception is no longer subjected to unbridled lust; when two people who truly love and respect each other wish for children, they will not only make careful preparations by correcting chemical deficiencies, but will choose that time when nature brings all things to birth. How many are there today who are EVEN THINKING ABOUT SUCH A PLAN? The answer to this question gives us the key to the present chaotic condition of humanity

I am a Cancer Sun and I was born a healthy baby... Nourished completely.

Flowergirl

My husband read an article yesterday that to have the auspicious birthdate 11/11/11 people need to start with conception yesterday... or something like that... I can't remember.

I thought it was interesting and I'll post it here. :biggrin:

SagiCap

Well, it's correct for my daughter because I remember noting the exact day. First and last time we actually "tried" to have a child. Hey, I didn't practice for years to not do this right..... ;)

And Sirius, how could anyone really answer your question? ;) If I heard or asked my Mom/Dad about the "details" of their romantic rendez-vous, I'd hafta wash my ears out with soap for the rest of my life.