Hello there!

MannyDarko

Hi all!

I'm Manny (well my true first name is Manuel but everyone calls me Manny), I'm 28 years old, french, passionated about astrology, music (especially indie rock music), art, photography, cinemas...

I am a Capricorn ascendant Taurus with Sagittarus on lunar sign.

I've discovered astrology when I was 17 (my grandma offered me a book about it after my mother's death and I have been quite fascinated by it), and more about last year when an ex colleague reintroduce it to me in a deeper way.

I am here to understand more about it, as it seems to be a quite complicated science to read (I actually would like to understand the sextile, trine, conjunction, ect... as I already know a little bit about the planets and their significations, as well about the signs).
I am really eager to learn more about it and share this passion with other people :)

Hope to read you soon!

Manny

Munch

Hello Manny!

There are a million people on here with a ton of information that are willing to help out.

Always try to volunteer what you know when posting a question and you'll have a better response (as well as a better ability to work things out on your own).

Happy to have ya!

Capricorn, Libra Asc., Sag Moon

Munch

PS. Looks like we already have a bit in common. :biggrin: (refering to signs of course)

nicolef

Welcome! This site is great and full of information!

Sagittarius with Taurus Rising and Capricorn Moon (haha we have the same signs but in different places)

-Nicole

taurus11

Hi! Welcome! I'm new too. I've been studying astrology for maybe 4 years...but have always had an interest growing up. I have much to learn as well. See you guys around the the threads!:smile:

Taurus sun
Virgo moon
Libra ascendant
Aries Venus