file for divorce during retrograde

A

ajaquarius

hello first post.

male 1/31 1958 and a female 6/27/1960. male me, wants to file for divorce for incompatability, her past cheating, her financially ruining our home, etc etc. Is this a bad time for an aquarius to file. What time this months would be best?
any directions regarding this would be most helpful

aj

A

ajaquarius

ajaquarius said:
hello first post.

male 1/31 1958 and a female 6/27/1960. male me, wants to file for divorce for incompatability, her past cheating, her financially ruining our home, etc etc. Is this a bad time for an aquarius to file. What time this months would be best?
any directions regarding this would be most helpful

aj

additioanlly location eastern united states male aq gem rising gem moon
female cancer moon rising leo moon

wilsontc

Staff member
Don't file during Mercury retrograde

AJ,

Don't file during Mercury retrograde (currently going on now). File after August 17 (this will be clear of the retro period) or, if you can, wait to file until September (this will be clear of the "shadow period" after Mercury retrograde).

Suggesting,

Tim

baker

Hey ajaquarius: having worked for divorce attorneys since 1989, and watching all these retro periods, listen to wilson, don't do this until September. I don't have to look at a chart to know this one! Good luck by the way, I know it's going to be a very tough time for you. Take care.

A

ajaquarius

baker said:
Hey ajaquarius: having worked for divorce attorneys since 1989, and watching all these retro periods, listen to wilson, don't do this until September. I don't have to look at a chart to know this one! Good luck by the way, I know it's going to be a very tough time for you. Take care.

thanks for the advice. do you anticipate any other surprises especially regarding a property settlement?

A

ajaquarius

Re: Don't file during Mercury retrograde

wilsontc said:
AJ,

Don't file during Mercury retrograde (currently going on now). File after August 17 (this will be clear of the retro period) or, if you can, wait to file until September (this will be clear of the "shadow period" after Mercury retrograde).

Suggesting,

Tim

thanks tim for the advice. can a sweet old aquarian boy have any kind of chance, when of against a super emotional cancer female?

thx again aj

baker

Hey AJ: Tell the truth, do you really think you can settle with a moon child whose mood changes every 2 or 2 1/2 days? And, your brain works different than hers, it always will. I didn't see birth times, just birth dates on your initial post, or locations of birth, so hard to figure out without all that. I so wish you the best of luck, it's a hard and difficult period to go through, but do your best and all I can say from my experience in working with divorce clients, is take the high road, no matter how low the other person goes, you stay up there and it'll work for you.

Take care

L

lingonberrycupcake

Divorce during mercury retrograde

I think it's extraordinarily sad that I had to find out on an astrology website why you actually left and that you think I cheated on you. This is not true. I have been faithful and waiting for you to overcome your depression, financially supported you and you actually walked away with the accounts. Just remember.....Karma doesn't fail. God only knows what you told your family, but walking away from our wedding vows was a horrible thing to do. And so is lying and stealing. I can't wait until we're divorced now. You are not the man I thought you were. This is my last posting.

Elianah

Before I jump into this fray, I think that we need the complete birthdata for both people in question.

Speaking as another card-carrying member of the class of 1976, I know that there are some interesting configurations going on through transits and progressions for our particular age group. For example, transiting Saturn is affecting both your Sun by opposition (depending on orb) and Uranus by conjunction. The orb can't be accurately determined through the emphemeris alone.

Also, if you have Mercury retrograde in your natal chart, this might be an ideal time for you to file because the retrograde energy matches your natural Mercury retrograde energy.

More importantly, one needs to see the interaction between all the aspects to understand the complete energetic picture surrounding the possible divorce.

We will be able to give you much better information to help you decide when the best time to file for divorce would be if we can put all the astrological tools together for you through having the complete chart.

And, just remember, it takes two to tango. You are also going to be given information about yourself within the relationship which you might not want to hear. A relationship needs honesty and objectivity and the ability to see the role you play within it. You aren't 100% victim and she isn't 100% villan. The birthdata will show us the interrelationship between the two of you and where each of you play victim, villan, martyr, hero to the other. It will be done objectively because we don't know either of you.

My 2¢ worth, take what's useful and ditch the rest.

MidnightDevil

And that's already a very good answer for such a thread ;)

Also, don't forgot to mention that the natal chart only shows what sort of energies we were born with and the composite shows how we deal with the other person, they might now be as acurate as God knows the truth. Energies are manipulative, they change.