PLUTO in SCORPIO...

katydid

[I don't know if this is the right forum for this thread...but...]

So what can we say about the Pluto in Scorpio generation? I was a bit concerned at first when I thought of this placement coming in.

But I have to say I have been very impressed. Both my grown kids are Pluto in Scorpio people. I watched them and their friends grow up and mature.

They were not a hyper-sexual, promiscuous generation, as some had predicted. In fact, kind of the opposite. Sex was downplayed somewhat. People were blasé about it. Hooking up is considered fine, go for it. No big deal. But it is not an obsession.

Maybe that is just what I observed in our small suburb an hour North of LA.

But I do notice that many young people are now interested in Astrology and metaphysics.
I am wondering if it is the Uranus/Neptune conjunction and the sextile to the Pluto in Scorpio?

ashriia

They are an interesting generation. Pluto in Scorpio seems to be giving so many of them power with companies/advertising which I think has alot to do with neptune/uranus being involved. They are really cashing in on their blogs and youtube channels making millions per year with their captive audiences(pluto/scorpio). And they are such a tattooed generation! jeez louise. :joyful:

Curious about pluto in saggitarius generation and their legacy also, they are such fiercely intelligent kids. Really they blow my mind when I overhear them talking.

SirHorns

As a member of this generation (with the Uranus/Neptune Conjunction), I want to say the blasé attitude toward sex was dude to being flooded with sexuality growing up to the point we grew a thick skin of sorts to it?

You have to try to get a strong reaction from about sexual matters. As for business, we're still thriving even under less than ideal circumstances and constant harping on our "narcissism" by people who make and keep their careers going by doing it.

Pluto is Sag interests me as well, though Pluto in Cap is the generation I feel I'll be watching the closest.

katydid

They are an interesting generation. Pluto in Scorpio seems to be giving so many of them power with companies/advertising which I think has alot to do with neptune/uranus being involved. They are really cashing in on their blogs and youtube channels making millions per year with their captive audiences(pluto/scorpio). And they are such a tattooed generation! jeez louise. :joyful:

Curious about pluto in saggitarius generation and their legacy also, they are such fiercely intelligent kids. Really they blow my mind when I overhear them talking.

Oh My. I have had a few heated arguments with my 23 yr old Gemini/Sag over her tatts. I have my Cap Moon working overtime, making sure she keeps it to a minimum, which she is about to exceed. :pouty:

Kitchy

Banned

So what can we say about the Pluto in Scorpio generation? I was a bit concerned at first when I thought of this placement coming in.

But I have to say I have been very impressed. Both my grown kids are Pluto in Scorpio people. I watched them and their friends grow up and mature.

They were not a hyper-sexual, promiscuous generation, as some had predicted. In fact, kind of the opposite. Sex was downplayed somewhat. People were blasé about it. Hooking up is considered fine, go for it. No big deal. But it is not an obsession.

Maybe that is just what I observed in our small suburb an hour North of LA.

But I do notice that many young people are now interested in Astrology and metaphysics.
I am wondering if it is the Uranus/Neptune conjunction and the sextile to the Pluto in Scorpio?

I'd suggest moving it to Modern Astrology - otherwise we'll be inundated by our beloved Jupiter memes and stuff. ;)

I love this too, KD - the youngin's getting a hold on the astro 411.

Even my skeptic cap stellium son is starting to listen, which is as good as starting to learn.

He's got Pluto transiting his 2nd right now - which is where my natal pluto is in my chart and we both have moon-pluto aspects in our natals.

He's interested now, more than ever, in his mom's knowledge of show me where to find the money astrology.

In last couple of months - his car got ripped off, his rent got raised, he gave up one of his bi- monthly gigs for $400 bucks a month because it conflicted with his master plan for his own group's recording and then he gets called for a small tour by an upcoming group for a 4 day gig this Fri-Mon which pays him the same + expenses in SF-Bay Area.

Pluto is exceptionally strong right now amid the stellium and it's our old fart job to teach them. Put this in Modern before the ice weasels come.

Add on: about 6 months ago - he was ready to ditch this group he's touring with because he was too busy and things were smooth for him, and I told him - "don't step on the foot of someone you might have to carry tomorrow." They called him in hopeful old-friend desperation "we might be able to land him if he's available, give it a try" - and he, being 11th pluto scorp exact trine to his moon - was seeing the goodness and timing. They were all kids back in 2008 at CSULB music dept.

The role of parent in the Pluto Scorpio generation is key. Did we lead them to darkness or to light?

These are folks from this Pluto generation - great depth to their personal soul resources - but they only care about it if it helps them with the master plan. We as astrologers have to help them with the master plan.

Last edited:

katydid

As a member of this generation (with the Uranus/Neptune Conjunction), I want to say the blasé attitude toward sex was dude to being flooded with sexuality growing up to the point we grew a thick skin of sorts to it?

You have to try to get a strong reaction from about sexual matters. As for business, we're still thriving even under less than ideal circumstances and constant harping on our "narcissism" by people who make and keep their careers going by doing it.

Pluto is Sag interests me as well, though Pluto in Cap is the generation I feel I'll be watching the closest.

So true about the lack of a strong reaction to those issues. I remember when my kids were in elementary school, I guess it was about 97 or 98, and there was an emergency parents meeting called by some concerned parents. And they were upset by this little boy that was wearing dresses to first grade and wanting to be called Jenni, not Jarod. :sideways:

The parents were worried about the kids needlessly. Our kids shrugged and thought 'so what? ' My son said 'whatever.' :cool:

ashriia

Oh My. I have had a few heated arguments with my 23 yr old Gemini/Sag over her tatts. I have my Cap Moon working overtime, making sure she keeps it to a minimum, which she is about to exceed. :pouty:

For the record, I have no real issues with Tattoos. I mean, I'm an artist so I get it. But the amount of tattooing that this generation is getting done is pretty insane and hard to cover up.

You sound like a good mom. Looking out for your daughter's future, especially if she ever decides to enter the corporate world. I've seen heavily tatted co-workers who have to wear long sleeves dress shirts buttoned to the throat, even in extremely humid summers. That's got to be uncomfortable!

Kitchy

Banned
Tattoos are Uranian. Rebellion in the way of saying "I don't care if you're offended - I'm expressing myself!" Early action, later regrets - usually jupiterian or venusian. (it seemed like a good idea at the time...."

If we're talking about the pluto scorpio generation.....?

My son - with a pluto scorpio moon cancer exact trine - domicile - 11th to 7th - wanted a tat and a piercing btwn age 13-16 because all of his "cool" friends were doing it. His 12-13 yr. old Jupiter return in Gemini going on in conjunct and then sextile at that point. "I want easy belonging in my peer group that makes me seem intense."

I told him, when you are 18 - you can do whatever you want, but hopefully between now and then, you'll realize you won't need them to define who you are or to make you feel special.

It worked - in that period of time, he found tools to make his own tattoo with - music - guitar - purpose and expression. Void of his peer group.

He has no body markings other than scars - the stuff that Mars/Pluto ruler of his Sun Aries demanded, few of them, though, because of a natural 2'degree conjunct of Venus and Sun in Mars ruled Aries.

The folks that raised the Pluto scorpio generation were of the most part - the Saturn Cap "show me, don't tell me" influence.

Pluto in Scorpio wants the truth and meat of the matter - but if they are going to have tattoos, as we've seen, they will likely cover their entire body with them before they understand that mastering someone else's plans or needs is not really the way to go.

Pluto in Scorp generation would do well in training medically for tattoo lasar removals in the next 20 years.

Last edited:

Capricorn2616

I am part of this generation with Pluto in my first house. It trines my moon and sextiles my Mercury. I was aware of sexual undercurrents at a very young age and was not afraid to talk about it. I think with it being in Scorpio, it still feels very taboo to talk about, but I couldn't help doing it anyways. This might be do to other aspects of my chart as well. I do feel like my generation, especially females, are hyper-sexualized by the media. We grew up idolizing Lolita-esque Britney Spears; a taboo mix of innocence and sexuality. It has been an intense placement in my life.

katydid

I am part of this generation with Pluto in my first house. It trines my moon and sextiles my Mercury. I was aware of sexual undercurrents at a very young age and was not afraid to talk about it. I think with it being in Scorpio, it still feels very taboo to talk about, but I couldn't help doing it anyways. This might be do to other aspects of my chart as well. I do feel like my generation, especially females, are hyper-sexualized by the media. We grew up idolizing Lolita-esque Britney Spears; a taboo mix of innocence and sexuality. It has been an intense placement in my life.

YES. I remember when my young daughter loved Brittney and Xtina. And when I listened and sang along to those early song with her, I blushed a bit because I did not know if she even understand the undercurrents. But of course, with Pluto in Scorpio in her 12th, she did. :bandit:

I also remember going shopping for her when she was in 1st grade, to buy a swimsuit for a summer day camp. I was with my Mom. We just stopped and our jaws dropped, at Target, when we saw all of the leopard print and hot pink bikinis set out for 6 and 7 yr olds. It was very strange and made me feel bad. And I am a Plutonian/Scorpio type person. But it was so obvious how even the main stream
stores had gone into an over sexualized place with our kids. :annoyed:

Capricorn2616

YES. I remember when my young daughter loved Brittney and Xtina. And when I listened and sang along to those early song with her, I blushed a bit because I did not know if she even understand the undercurrents. But of course, with Pluto in Scorpio in her 12th, she did. :bandit:

I also remember going shopping for her when she was in 1st grade, to buy a swimsuit for a summer day camp. I was with my Mom. We just stopped and our jaws dropped, at Target, when we saw all of the leopard print and hot pink bikinis set out for 6 and 7 yr olds. It was very strange and made me feel bad. And I am a Plutonian/Scorpio type person. But it was so obvious how even the main stream
stores had gone into an over sexualized place with our kids. :annoyed:

Exactly! You feel bad if you're overtly sexual, yet it was being rammed down our throats as young girls. Very confusing.

AJ Astrology

So what can we say about the Pluto in Scorpio generation?

Hi katydid,

Why don't you compare them to the previous generation which had Pluto in Scorpio? That was about January 1739 to about September 1749. Those kids grew up to witness and participate in a war of colonial independence from the United Kingdom.

Kind of like Brexit, only different.

@Kitchy,

Yes, tattoos are very Uranian.

cherrybelle

Pluto in Scorpio here, first house as well. :w00t:
Sextile neptune in capricorn (3rd house), square jupiter in aquarius (4th house), and conjunct mercury (1st house). :biggrin:

Tbh I have dirty mind since I was teenager lmao but I suppressed my sexuality because of my parents. I had have many boyfriends and I always be the boys' first girl friend. I lost my virginity when I was 28, at that time I felt I was grown up and why should I still afraid of my parents lol. I had LDR with my bf so we rarely met, but I could tell I was into sex more than him lol. I broke up with him and continue to be other boys' first gf and of course they were virgin before they met me lol. :bandit:

Sorry for being blatantly vulgar, I've pluto in scorpio. :ninja:

katydid

Sextile neptune in capricorn (3rd house), square jupiter in aquarius (4th house), and conjunct mercury (1st house). :biggrin:

Tbh I have dirty mind since I was teenager lmao but I suppressed my sexuality because of my parents. I had have many boyfriends and I always be the boys' first girl friend. I lost my virginity when I was 28, at that time I felt I was grown up and why should I still afraid of my parents lol. I had LDR with my bf so we rarely met, but I could tell I was into sex more than him lol. I broke up with him and continue to be other boys' first gf and of course they were virgin before they met me lol. :bandit:

You lost virginity at 28? Typo?

Capricorn2616

Omg so refreshing to hear your perspective! I grew up with an oppressively religious mother who demonized sex to the point that I was afraid of it and suppressed my sexuality. When in actuality I am ... not a prude? Haha I don't know how to say it nicely. I have been told multiple times that people can't keep up with my sex drive. I'm just like ... and this is a bad thing how?

cherrybelle

You lost virginity at 28? Typo?
Nope, lost it at 28.

I always have pervert mind but I was in chastity because my parents are so religious and sex before marriage is a sin.

Omg so refreshing to hear your perspective! I grew up with an oppressively religious mother who demonized sex to the point that I was afraid of it and suppressed my sexuality. When in actuality I am ... not a prude?
My mom would kill me only for kissing a boy lol, she doesn't know I've done so much adultery lmao.

Haha I don't know how to say it nicely. I have been told multiple times that people can't keep up with my sex drive. I'm just like ... and this is a bad thing how?
Yeah I never had an orgasm until now, even the toys can't make me squirt lol. No man could make me have orgasm, even after 2 hours... :bandit:
It's kind of sad actually, I could make my partner get it multiple times but nothing in return for me lmao. :ninja:

katydid

Hi katydid,

Why don't you compare them to the previous generation which had Pluto in Scorpio? That was about January 1739 to about September 1749. Those kids grew up to witness and participate in a war of colonial independence from the United Kingdom.

Kind of like Brexit, only different.

@Kitchy,

Yes, tattoos are very Uranian.

What was American Culture like in 1740-1749?
what are some important details in americas culture in the time period of 1740-1749?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100605113232AAzm3c2

The huge majority were European and African-American Slaves AND obviously the Native Americans.
Native Americans were still very much in the picture during that time.

....[snipped]
Everyone lived at the edge of Indian Territory.

In 1742 Benjamin Franklin invented the Franklin Stove. He purposely did not patent it, so that others could freely copy the design.
A plague of grasshoppers destroyed crops in Pennsylvania.
And the Compleat Housewife, or Accomplish'd Gentlewoman's Companion' is the first cookbook published in America (Williamsburg).

In colonial 18th century Virginia, most people belonged to the Anglican Church, or Church of England. The Anglican Church was the established, or official, church. As the established church, all Virginians were guaranteed membership, with attendance and taxes mandatory.

In addition, other religious denominations, including Presbyterians, Methodists, Baptists, and Quakers, established themselves in Virginia during this period. Providing structure and organization, religion permeated nearly every aspect of daily life and brought together members of each social class.

In addition to being a time for prayer, churchgoing was also an important social occasion. The hour before Sunday worship was the time for exchanging news and gossip, making business contracts, and meeting friends and family. In addition, it allowed all social classes to “show off” in their finest clothes.

Gentry and other upper class families often hosted dinners following worship on Sundays. Taking place usually near 2 o’clock in the afternoon, dinner was the largest meal of the day. With extensive household staffs aristocracy and gentry invited family, friends, and even the minister to their homes following the conclusion of the service.

Education in the 18th century was closely identified with religion. For most, formal education at a school or university was impossible; necessary education was carried out at home, by tutors in upper class households and by most children's "learning by doing" on a day-to-day basis.
Of this education, catechism, or religious instruction, was a fundamental element.
Knowledge of Biblical text, such as important stories, proverbs, psalms, and prayers was essential, and a Bible served as the catechistic "textbook."
Many families, however, were illiterate and did not own Bibles. An example would be the farm family. For families like this, one of the only opportunities to practice their catechism was at church on Sundays. In addition, most parents would have heard the more familiar stories of the Old and New Testaments, such as Creation, the Flood Story, David and Goliath, and the various stories and parables of Jesus Christ, and would have shared them with their children.

People of African descent composed a large part of the population during the 18th century.
Introduced to Christianity upon their earliest arrival in 1619 at Jamestown, Virginia, many of these Africans were willing converts. Aspects of Christianity, including a supreme being, creation myths, priest-healers, and moral systems, paralleled with the varied cults and religions of West Africa, where most enslaved people came from. By the late 17th century, when the institution of slavery was well established, many enslaved Africans had found hope in Anglican Church doctrine and in passages they heard from traveling evangelical preachers. Some established their own religious congregations.

Capricorn2616

Nope, lost it at 28.

I always have pervert mind but I was in chastity because my parents are so religious and sex before marriage is a sin.

My mom would kill me only for kissing a boy lol, she doesn't know I've done so much adultery lmao.

Yeah I never had an orgasm until now, even the toys can't make me squirt lol. No man could make me have orgasm, even after 2 hours... :bandit:
It's kind of sad actually, I could make my partner get it multiple times but nothing in return for me lmao. :ninja:
Haha leave it to the Pluto first house people with Mercury aspects to just put it all out there. We have certainly changed the vibe in this thread .. I had the same problems .. so I switched to girls. Problem solved.

Dubyadude1986

Pluto in Scorpio...

Attachments

• 13509108_1113647752007954_981429801211965569_n.jpg
    13509108_1113647752007954_981429801211965569_n.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 50