I am going to get a new car

Summery Joy

Hi all,

I have been toying with the idea of getting a new care, but I am reluctant for financial issue. I'm hoping to get something nice and luxurious. It fits my new title at work, but honestly the price range where these cars fall is so high it's making me think twice (and thrice). However, it feels as if the Universe is hinting at me to seriously consider it. So here is my question:

Am I going to get a nice car any time soon?
9:26 pm GMT +2
Cairo, Egypt.
30n03, 31e15

An image of the chart is attached. My interpretation is as follows:

I am signified by Venus, the car by Mars (ruler of the 2nd). Venus receives Mars by exaltation showing that I want/like the car, but probably over estimate it a little bit?

Venus applies to a conjunction to Mars. But the conjuction won't happen until both Venus and Mars move into Aries By then, the Moon (ruler of the 10th) will have prohibited the aspect by perfecting conjunctions with both Mars and Venus.

So, that's a no, possibly because of a work related issue? Could the Moon applying to both significators mean a yes by any chance (I am aware of my wishful thinking, but wouldn't hurt to ask)

The Moon is technically VOC because it leaves its current sign without perfecting any major aspects (Venus and Mars leave Pisces before the Moon). VOC normally means status quo.

OK. I admit it. It looks like a no that I'm not so happy about. I'm still sharing this for the remote chance of someone finding a yes in there somewhere :biggrin:

Tell me what you think.

Cheers,
Nora

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 37

Dirius

Hmmm...

Is this question....relevant?

I mean, the only reason you wouldn't be able to buy your car, is because you don't want to spend that much money in it.

But I think the question essentially falls into your own free will.

Horary can't exactly tell you if you will buy it or not, because that is something you already know.

What you could get from horary is if buying some specific car would be a good investement, or if the car itself is in good condition, or stuff similar to that. Or if you didn't have the money, then you could ask if your financial position would get better.

Let me give you an example:

"Will I eat the Vanilla cake or the Chocolate cake?"

I can't ask horary to decide for me :w00t:

Summery Joy

Hi Dirius,

Thanks for your interest in my horary. Yes, the question is relevant. All questions are. I heard a lot about hat you said, how horary is not appropriate for certain questions. In my 10+ experience with horary, I found that to be untrue. Horary answers all questions. Even when the universe doesn't wish to give you an answer to your question, you can clearly see that in the chart.

I'd love to see how you'd answer my question if you are still interested.

Cheers,
Nora

ScorpioCancerian

The overstimated situation you describe above is perfectly described by the Moon (you) being in the exaltation of Venus (the car). You want a luxurious car, and you want it bad ! I took Venus to signifying the car because it is ruler of the 8th house and also because the position of Venus describes perfectly the situation here, you want to buy a luxurious car (Venus exalted).

I took Mars here to signify your wallet, your L2. Mars is good but soon would be better in Aries since Mars is about to enter its sign. Venus will follow too and they will conjunct Mars at the very early degrees of Aries.

So, what the chart describes here is that you won't get a luxurious any time soon because Mars isn't conjunct Venus, so you can't get this car under your possesion. This is describes also by the Moon, being VOC. Nothing much happens here until there is a change. Meaning, until there is a change in your wallet.

Last edited:

Summery Joy

Thanks ScorpioCancerian. I figured as much :D

I find it interesting that you used Venus to signify the car. I wouldn't have done that to be honest since, as L8, it also signifies debt. I have some debt that I am concerned about right now. It's not too much but I hate having it. I am more interested in paying off of my debts than getting a new cat or anything else. Perhaps that explains the exaltation?