Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.

Unread 04-28-2012, 09:50 AM

Smile Sun trine Leo AC: the wroar- factor!

It is easy and natural for those born under a harmonious aspect between the Sun and the Ascendant to be received well by others. There is a distinct air of authority and magnanimity surrounding these people. The authority they project generally doesn't offend others, generally because sincerity is sensed at the same time.* Unless the Ascendant or Sun are otherwise quite challenged, most would describe these people as natural, easy to like, and friendly. There is a marked interest in the performing arts and/or sports and games, both as spectators and as participants. This is an especially favorable aspect to have for those who are in the public eye.

Other information, interesting thoughts and specific knowledge is always welcome !

Tags
factor, trine, wroar