Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 03-31-2009, 11:27 PM

Cool Aspects of Fame and Popularity

What are the aspects in a chart that define fame and popularity?

Unread 04-01-2009, 01:09 PM

Re: Aspects of Fame and Popularity

jupiter on the midheaven or a sun aspect, even a hard one,to the midheaven give popularity and put you in front of the public. A strong eleventh house with positive aspects would make one popular with his peers i think.
Unread 04-02-2009, 08:35 AM
Banned

Unfortunely the chart is unreadable and you need to attach as thumbnail

It be most helpful to ‘post’ their charts (rather than data), for others to comment on as we are all visual. For help on how to do this, go here http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

Also, define what would mean fame and popularity to you? The forum rules state you should put some input astrologically yourself...
Unread 04-02-2009, 02:55 PM

It's fine now?
Attached Images
File Type: gif chart.gif (25.5 KB, 53 views)
Unread 04-02-2009, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemascara
jupiter on the midheaven or a sun aspect, even a hard one,to the midheaven give popularity and put you in front of the public. A strong eleventh house with positive aspects would make one popular with his peers i think.
Dear Bluemascara,
I have my MC in casimi meaning in the heart of the Sun since Sun and MC have only 0.05 distance. Jupiter is in conj. with Sun and with MC as also as Mercury...

Here is my natal:
http://img16.imageshack.us/my.php?image=natalnatalchartnatasha.png

But I am not famous

I don`t know if I will ever be...?!

My 11th is ruled by Saturn and Saturn is in 3rd.
My 3rd is ruled by Venus and Venus is in 11th - so, those 2 houses and planets are ``padding`` each other and then again - I am not famous.

Another member wrote at some post that angular Moon brings fame, I also have my Moon ``sitting`` on my DC in conj. with it and in conj. with Regulus, but again, I am not famous...

I can say that I have good friends that love me, stable as personalities and that my friendships last (and I really mean last long). My best friend is Cancer and another best one is Virgo, and I never started a friendship that ended for any reason and / or quicly.

Maybe there is some other aspect to look for fame - the 5th house or something... Or the AC maybe?

My knowledge goes this far...

Best wishes...

Last edited by natasa812; 04-02-2009 at 03:23 PM.
Unread 04-02-2009, 03:33 PM
Banned

[deleted comment about moving to Greenhorns Lounge since thread is already in Greenhorns Lounge - Moderator]

Last edited by wilsontc; 04-02-2009 at 04:38 PM.
Unread 04-02-2009, 03:48 PM

And Lo! It was thus that the chart was moved to Greenhorns' Lounge.

Strong 10th house significators or aspects to the 10th house would be your best bet. With the focus in your chart on the 11th house, I suspect that being famous will become less important to you as you grow older, and being a 'good human being' will become more important. That is the lesson of an 11th house Sun: to help your fellow humans.

AG

Last edited by archergirl; 04-02-2009 at 03:51 PM.
Unread 04-02-2009, 04:07 PM

Dear Daken,

I am sorry to be off topic but the only ``help`` I can provide is based on my natal chart since it is the only chart that I am studing and probably ever will since I am not an professional astrologer eather willing to be...

As follows, when I read a question that I think that something in my chart is similar to this or that my personal experience could tell something about the issue - I post. But if this is against the rules, I am sorry again...

I wish I could be of more help...

Best regards
Natasa
Unread 04-03-2009, 03:10 AM

How about Jupiter in the 10th house and Moon in the 11th house.
Possibility of fame?
Unread 04-03-2009, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroman1
How about Jupiter in the 10th house and Moon in the 11th house.
Possibility of fame?
lol. i have both of those. not famous yet
Unread 04-03-2009, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiimnotcool
lol. i have both of those. not famous yet
Well... Im 19 so there still might be a chance...

[deleted swear - Moderator]

Last edited by wilsontc; 04-03-2009 at 07:08 PM.
Unread 04-03-2009, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroman1
Danm! Well... Im 19 so there still might be a chance...
im 23. what signs are they in? my moon is conjunct a Royal Star too which is supposed to denote fame.
Unread 04-03-2009, 09:18 PM

Quote:
im 23. what signs are they in? my moon is conjunct a Royal Star too which is supposed to denote fame.
An again, I have my Moon in conj. with Regulus and DC and again I am not famous...
Maybe we should search for some other aspect or, I am just not famous YET...

Best r
Unread 04-04-2009, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natasa812
Dear Bluemascara,
I have my MC in casimi meaning in the heart of the Sun since Sun and MC have only 0.05 distance. Jupiter is in conj. with Sun and with MC as also as Mercury...

Here is my natal:
http://img16.imageshack.us/my.php?image=natalnatalchartnatasha.png

But I am not famous

I don`t know if I will ever be...?!

My 11th is ruled by Saturn and Saturn is in 3rd.
My 3rd is ruled by Venus and Venus is in 11th - so, those 2 houses and planets are ``padding`` each other and then again - I am not famous.

Another member wrote at some post that angular Moon brings fame, I also have my Moon ``sitting`` on my DC in conj. with it and in conj. with Regulus, but again, I am not famous...

I can say that I have good friends that love me, stable as personalities and that my friendships last (and I really mean last long). My best friend is Cancer and another best one is Virgo, and I never started a friendship that ended for any reason and / or quicly.

Maybe there is some other aspect to look for fame - the 5th house or something... Or the AC maybe?

My knowledge goes this far...

Best wishes...
I have jupiter right on the midheaven and I'm not famous either LOL but supposedly it is what brings fame. I've looked at charts of famous people and stuff, a lot have the sun on the midheaven or in a trine or square. The moon on the midheaven also works because the midheaven is the angle that deals with the public. I'm not sure about the other angles...your ascendant is yourself, so the sun or moon or something there would only increase certain qualities within yourself. The DC deals with relationships and the IC is the part that's hidden away. Perhaps a strong fifth house with planets there aspecting the midheaven would bring fame from some creative endeavor but the fifth house alone represents creativity, fun and children ..doesn't have anything to do with fame really.
Unread 04-04-2009, 02:00 AM

Fame, that's an elusive one, for sure.

The problem is, there are different kinds of fame, and then there'll be a plethora of aspects and configurations that might mean fame, not only one or two.... A famous actor won't have the same aspects as a famous psycho.....

A loaded 10th doesn't necessarily mean fame. It means focus on how one is acknowledged by society. It might mean preeminence, a brilliant career, but not necessarily fame. If one is into administration or economy, with a loaded 10th house they might rise to top management in a company really quickly. I guess a loaded 10th might mean preeminence and prestige in a particular field, or focus on career more than intimacy, not necessarily fame.

If a sports person asks "will I be famous", then having a loaded 10th may not help them as much as having a powerful Mars, even better if in a Gauquelin sector...

If an actor asks "will I be famous", then a strong (exhalted and/or in the 1st or 9th) and/or angular Jupiter is more likely to help than Mars. Marcello Mastroianni, Antonio Banderas, Dustin Hoffman, Wynona Rider (AC), Halle Berry, James Dean (IC), Al Pacino, Nicole Kidman, Angelina Jolie (MH), Meryl Streep (DC), have Jupiter on angles. bluemascara, don't let a horary bring you down, you have Jupiter in Aries in MH just like Al Pacino!!

A perfomer might benefit from an angular Moon. Madonna, David Bowie, Marc Bolan, Prince, Stevie Wonder, Björk, Marilyn Monroe, George Harrison, Courtney Love, Jon Bon Jovi, Edith Piaf, Diana Ross, Louis Armstrong, Phil Collins, Billie Holiday (tho this one has ten degrees between Ascendant and Moon...)... to name a few.

Does that mean anyone who has angular Moon will be famous? No. As said before, ELUSIVE!!

Sun in the 12th is something I'm still willing to investigate. I've seen it a lot in charts of famous people, but still didn't reasearch it.

This is always a hot topic! I wish I was famous too, but nah! Haven't got a top Jupiter, haven't got a top Moon. I will be the regular Mary round the corner.
Unread 04-04-2009, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Well, My Jupiter is in Cancer and my Midheaven is in Gemini. My moon is in Leo. Maybe its the type of work that you do... 6th house?? My 6th house is in Aquarius and I have Mars in Pisces in my 6th... :34:
Unread 04-04-2009, 08:13 AM

I asked this question b4. Seems like aspects to the North node, esp conjunctions, appear quite often in famous people's charts.
Also can look at doryphory. Check out the interview with Bernadette Brady, she talked about her fame aspects and doryphory.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/brady.html
Unread 04-04-2009, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockFish
Fame, that's an elusive one, for sure.

The problem is, there are different kinds of fame, and then there'll be a plethora of aspects and configurations that might mean fame, not only one or two.... A famous actor won't have the same aspects as a famous psycho.....

A loaded 10th doesn't necessarily mean fame. It means focus on how one is acknowledged by society. It might mean preeminence, a brilliant career, but not necessarily fame. If one is into administration or economy, with a loaded 10th house they might rise to top management in a company really quickly. I guess a loaded 10th might mean preeminence and prestige in a particular field, or focus on career more than intimacy, not necessarily fame.

If a sports person asks "will I be famous", then having a loaded 10th may not help them as much as having a powerful Mars, even better if in a Gauquelin sector...

If an actor asks "will I be famous", then a strong (exhalted and/or in the 1st or 9th) and/or angular Jupiter is more likely to help than Mars. Marcello Mastroianni, Antonio Banderas, Dustin Hoffman, Wynona Rider (AC), Halle Berry, James Dean (IC), Al Pacino, Nicole Kidman, Angelina Jolie (MH), Meryl Streep (DC), have Jupiter on angles. bluemascara, don't let a horary bring you down, you have Jupiter in Aries in MH just like Al Pacino!!

A perfomer might benefit from an angular Moon. Madonna, David Bowie, Marc Bolan, Prince, Stevie Wonder, Björk, Marilyn Monroe, George Harrison, Courtney Love, Jon Bon Jovi, Edith Piaf, Diana Ross, Louis Armstrong, Phil Collins, Billie Holiday (tho this one has ten degrees between Ascendant and Moon...)... to name a few.

Does that mean anyone who has angular Moon will be famous? No. As said before, ELUSIVE!!

Sun in the 12th is something I'm still willing to investigate. I've seen it a lot in charts of famous people, but still didn't reasearch it.

This is always a hot topic! I wish I was famous too, but nah! Haven't got a top Jupiter, haven't got a top Moon. I will be the regular Mary round the corner.
Please excuse my ignorance, but what does "angular" mean?
Has it got to do with the first or last degrees?
Unread 04-04-2009, 03:58 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

angular, to Reyka

Reyka,

You asked:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyka
Please excuse my ignorance, but what does "angular" mean?
In this discussion "angular" refers to planets that are on the Ascendant, Descendant, IC, or Midheaven. For example, in your chart, you have an "angular" Pluto, since Pluto is on your Descendant.

On the angle,

Tim
Unread 04-04-2009, 04:51 PM

Re: angular, to Reyka

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsontc
Reyka,

In this discussion "angular" refers to planets that are on the Ascendant, Descendant, IC, or Midheaven. For example, in your chart, you have an "angular" Pluto, since Pluto is on your Descendant.

On the angle,

Tim
Thank you for explaining, Tim.
Let's see if I got it right- if my Pluto is angular, also my Venus on the IC, and my Neptune on the MC are!?

But then again, if I was born 5 minutes later (as my mother is not sure...), then all of the above is false.
...Way to make me confident in future fame!
Unread 04-04-2009, 07:36 PM

Tons of people have angular planets and are not famous. Angular planets are very common and not necessarily translate in fame.

The idea that I tried to convey in my post was: certain positions are good for prominence in certain fields. If you want to be an actor and have a powerful Jupiter, you will have that planet working to your advantage in that field. A strong or angular Jupiter won't be as helpful to prominence if you are interested in working with computer science, to which a strong Saturn is better suited.................

Wanting to find an aspect that indicates general fame is pointless, because fame is not general, it is specific according to what one works with.

So, the right investigation would be, "which aspects generate fame to an actor", "which aspects generate fame to a singer", and so forth.

It's kinda hard to be famous if you don't even know what you intend to do to get there.
Unread 04-04-2009, 10:22 PM

I was wondering, and I realized that almost sure fame have a connection with artistic and communication stuff.

It is fame, just result of the work of the musicians, actors, humorists and etc? Or there is a astrological aspect that explain the fame?.
Unread 04-04-2009, 10:27 PM

I think it's the first option, fame as a result of one's work.

I could be wrong, tho.
Unread 04-04-2009, 10:29 PM
Banned

There is plenty of research material available if you have the time and inclination.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/celebrityastrology.html

http://www.astrotheme.com/celebrites/
Unread 05-15-2009, 09:48 PM

This is an easy one i think,first one is jupiter in the first house ( can be an indication of fame/popularity) second most important sign of popularity has to be gemini on the cusp of the eleventh witch indicates communication with a lot of different people . But the number one reason for this (fame) has to be the sun in the eleventh house ( this is an REALLY good position for the sun ) and the sun is also in 11th / gemini 3rd decan (aquarius /uranus) this give the sun in 11th more strenght , cause its kind of in its own house

Tags
aspects, fame, popularity