Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 02-21-2020, 03:17 AM
Somna7H's Avatar
Somna7H Somna7H is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 881
Will this Relationship lasts ?

Hi,
I have a question in my mind.
I'm in a relationship with a girl.
Will this Relationship lasts till death do us apart in this lifetime ?


Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 02-21-2020, 03:38 AM
anoop.indirapuramghazibad anoop.indirapuramghazibad is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Noida (India), Contact e-mail-anoop.astrologer@gmail.com
Posts: 863
Re: Will this Relationship lasts ?

At the time you have raised this question related to relationship and long term as partner or likewise, indications are that relationship and partner lords are forming good relationship and in the house of question. That's a very good sign.
Only point of concern is that lord of question is not in connection with Love relationship and partner, but chances are good.
It will be better to have positive approach. This can be a good relationship
__________________
www.anoopastrosutra.com,
.....Anoop.astrologer (Jyotisha Acharya)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 02-21-2020, 04:49 AM
Somna7H's Avatar
Somna7H Somna7H is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 881
Re: Will this Relationship lasts ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoop.indirapuramghazibad View Post
At the time you have raised this question related to relationship and long term as partner or likewise, indications are that relationship and partner lords are forming good relationship and in the house of question. That's a very good sign.
Only point of concern is that lord of question is not in connection with Love relationship and partner, but chances are good.
It will be better to have positive approach. This can be a good relationship
Thank you!
I'm having positive approach since the beginning
Not sure about her because she is very secretive.
I would like to ask one off topic question.
Is it possible to see if there is Marriage or not from two people's natal charts(Synastry, Composite etc) ?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 02-21-2020, 03:49 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 4,963
Re: Will this Relationship lasts ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somna7H View Post
Hi,
I have a question in my mind.
I'm in a relationship with a girl.
Will this Relationship lasts till death do us apart in this lifetime ?

It does not look favorable to me.

Both you/Jup and her/Mer are weak in the matter by essential dignity, both in fall. They also do not aspect.

Rather she/Merc, in the your 12th house of hidden enemies, is retrograde, moving away to become combust the Sun.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 02-21-2020, 07:51 PM
Somna7H's Avatar
Somna7H Somna7H is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
It does not look favorable to me.

Both you/Jup and her/Mer are weak in the matter by essential dignity, both in fall. They also do not aspect.

Rather she/Merc, in the your 12th house of hidden enemies, is retrograde, moving away to become combust the Sun.
Thank you!
It's really disappointing to me. 😩😩😩😩
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
lasts, relationship

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.