Will I get my money?

leolitsa

Hello friends! I expect some money from a public institution.. I expectted to receive it back in february but they told me that it is still early and I should wait some months. I am asking if I Will get that money and also when? That waiting is killing me because I really need it. Please help me.

Attachments

• received_236935930546880.jpg
    received_236935930546880.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 31

Aria Venue

Please anyone?

hello leolitsa

I suppose the reason that nobody has answered you is that your question doesn't fit this category. Here is about "Lost items and missing people"...so you haven't lost something from what I understood...you simply expect money from a public institution...a grand, pension or whatever...so here has to do with government issues ...unless I misunderstood...and in that case, I would like you to clarify your question. What kind of institution is that? for example, if it is a welfare institution, hospital ....etc

So if you are talking about something like governments' money...
you are Jupiter L1, your pocket is Saturn (L2), the governmental...public institution you are referring to is mercury L10, and the money from it its L11 venus. The moon as your co-ruler in Leo in the cusp of your L9 (thus the news you are waiting)

So if judge based on the assumption that you are speaking about something like that, mercury inside your L3 conjuncts a Neptune and will square Jupiter in 5 something... and venus has already conjuncted Saturn inside your L2. normally you should have already taken the money..or your communication with the institution was blurred ...or something else... Perhaps you have to recheck...

If not, then please give us more information regarding the actual case:smile:

Also...it would better, I think, if you could transfer this post to a more suitable category..this way you'll have the chance to get more replies :smile:

Last edited:

leolitsa

hello leolitsa

I suppose the reason that nobody has answered you is that your question doesn't fit this category. Here is about "Lost items and missing people"...so you haven't lost something from what I understood...you simply expect money from a public institution...a grand, pension or whatever...so here has to do with government issues ...unless I misunderstood...and in that case, I would like you to clarify your question. What kind of institution is that? for example, if it is a welfare institution, hospital ....etc

So if you are talking about something like governments' money...
you are Jupiter L1, your pocket is Saturn (L2), the governmental...public institution you are referring to is mercury L10, and the money from it its L11 venus. The moon as your co-ruler in Leo in the cusp of your L9 (thus the news you are waiting)

So if judge based on the assumption that you are speaking about something like that, mercury inside your L3 conjuncts a Neptune and will square Jupiter in 5 something... and venus has already conjuncted Saturn inside your L2. normally you should have already taken the money..or your communication with the institution was blurred ...or something else... Perhaps you have to recheck...

If not, then please give us more information regarding the actual case:smile:

Also...it would better, I think, if you could transfer this post to a more suitable category..this way you'll have the chance to get more replies :smile:

Thank you for replying 😁 actually i am not sure if this post fits this category but I Searched a bit and there was some people asking for money here.. well if this post doesn't fit this category prease remove it dear moderators!
Well it is a public institution helping financially people who have been for some time unemploed so I think you are right for using 10 house as a ruler for that. As for neptune yes there is a blyrry communication because even they dont know when I am going to get that money lol
I haven't received it yet. thank you for your help 😁

Aria Venue

Thank you for replying �� actually i am not sure if this post fits this category but I Searched a bit and there was some people asking for money here.. well if this post doesn't fit this category prease remove it dear moderators!
Well it is a public institution helping financially people who have been for some time unemploed so I think you are right for using 10 house as a ruler for that. As for neptune yes there is a blyrry communication because even they dont know when I am going to get that money lol
I haven't received it yet. thank you for your help ��

Well then this is indeed so strange:unsure:...the money (l11) are already in your pocket...i don't know..maybe the transaction procedure ... or something relevant..I dont want to think that they are lying ...more...that even they don't know when...bureaucracy:tongue:

mercury as i told you will square jupiter in 5 something (if not in 5 days weeks the most...mercury in a mutable sign in an angular house...Jupiter the same..so medium...probably weeks)

Anyway, keep us informed... I am very curious about what really happened here:unsure:

I hope everything turns out well for you soon :love:

Last edited:

leolitsa

Well then this is indeed so strange:unsure:...the money (l11) are already in your pocket...i don't know..maybe the transaction procedure ... or something relevant..I dont want to think that they are lying ...more...that even they don't know when...bureaucracy:tongue:

mercury as i told you will square jupiter in 5 something (if not in 5 days weeks the most...mercury in a mutable sign in an angular house...Jupiter the same..so medium...probably weeks)

Anyway, keep us informed... I am very curious about what really happened here:unsure:

I hope everything turns out well for you soon :love:
Thank you so much dear 😘 I hope your prediction will come true. Actually people in the institution implied that I might get the money until april.
I will update as soon as I have any news!!
Again thank you very much
Good luck in everything you do ❤