Saturn colors

Shamir

Hello I heard planet Saturn or Saturn worship is associated with black is this true and is it associated with brown color ? Thx pleace YAHAWAH Bahasam YAHAWASHI Barak/bless all the best

Shamir

Thank you both for the replay happy to you both and everyone on this form and world , all so is brown associated with Saturn like dark brown?

CapAquaPis

Actually, Saturn is yellow in the rainbow scheme of the planets. Red with Mars, orange with Jupiter, green with Uranus, blue with Neptune, purple with Pluto, a proposal to include pink with Eris...and brown with Venus, gray with Mercury, and white with the Moon. Ironically, the Sun is represented by black - in the occult, they mentioned a black sun element in their religion and worship.

CapAquaPis

Earthy colors too, so black/dark brown/dark green.

Earth sign colors are green and orange, fire is red and black, air is yellow and white, and water is blue and gray. Spring signs are pink, summer are brown, autumn are tan (I think Ceres' color is tan) and winter are purple. Saturn is the ruler of Capricorn - an orange/black/green/purple fashion outfit combination.

CapAquaPis

Personally, I believe the black moon Lilith is more a black "planet" than the sun, which has nothing to do with death, decline, destruction and disease...Lilith is a real malefic in astrology, more than Pluto and Saturn.

Whoam1

Saturn is black/grey. Capricorn is the brown/black/green/earthy tones and that's because if it's triple rulership of Mars (god of war) Saturn (Titan of time/death) and Pan(God of the wilds and it's creatures). Don't try to argue I have a Sun/Moon/Saturn Cosmic trine, Capricorn Mars (Uranus/Neptune/SN). I also have Saturn aspecting Uranus and Pluto.

Note Saturn rules excrement so brown and yellow stem from here. (Libra exalted, Capricorn, Aquarius)

Mars is dark red (like blood, it original ruled Scorpio, it is said to rule Aries, and is exalted in Capricorn)

Venus rules pink, green(maybe yellow). (Tarurs/libra)

Jupiter purple and blue (orange?) (rules sag, Pisces, exalted in cancer)

Mercury rules quicksilver/brown and multicolors (Gemini, Virgo)

Neptune is high octave Jupiter ruling variations of blues. (Pisces, cancer and Gemini/sag exalted)

Uranus is higher octave Mercury ruling multicolors above the natural sorts (Neons etc.) (Aquarius and Scorpio)

Moon rules white. (Cancer, Taurus, Virgo)

Sun Rules yellow/gold (Leo, exalted in Aries)

Pluto bright red (Aries in Sidreal, Scorpio in some tropical, exalted in Leo and Sag/Gemini)