Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 08-29-2017, 12:11 PM

Missing Dog - Is He Alive?

I'm asking on behalf of my mother who has been worried sick about one of the dogs at her temple who has gone missing for three weeks. she;s; hoping he's not dead (hes 7 years old), and he was a sweet boy who we all loved a lot. we tried adopting him but we have a little boy ourselves who doesnt like other dogs, so we didnt adopt brownie as they got aggressive near each other.

the chart doesn't look that bad to me, and the moon and saturn will meet in 14 units. moon (the dog) is weak [ 6th house in cancer, cancer significator is moon]. my mother suspects some evil people tried to get rid of him

can anyone see anything here that shows a positive or negative outcome? the question was asked by my mother.
Attached Images
File Type: gif is brownie still alive?.gif (52.3 KB, 24 views)

Unread 08-29-2017, 07:27 PM

Re: Missing Dog - Is He Alive?

please? any animal lovers? pleasetell me its looking positive and i havent forgotten all about horary!
Unread 08-29-2017, 07:37 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

the dog is fine
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
summer92 (08-29-2017)
Unread 08-29-2017, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer92 View Post
please? any animal lovers? pleasetell me its looking positive and i havent forgotten all about horary!
I was looking at this earlier, but wasn't too sure about things.

Id say the dogs (moon) alive and well, as its not in no malicious degrees,....but the dogs in its 5th house ?? So entertainment in some way or children...

The dispositor of the dog is jupiter in the 9th, which could be your mums temple related, saturn and jupiter have good mutual reception, could jup be someone who goes to your mums temple ??
summer92 (08-29-2017)
Unread 08-29-2017, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
I was looking at this earlier, but wasn't too sure about things.

Id say the dogs (moon) alive and well, as its not in no malicious degrees,....but the dogs in its 5th house ?? So entertainment in some way or children...

The dispositor of the dog is jupiter in the 9th, which could be your mums temple related, saturn and jupiter have good mutual reception, could jup be someone who goes to your mums temple ??

oh I hope so! Someone said that they think he was run over - I hope he's not. He's a stray dog in India, and people are incredibly hurtful to animals here. its horrible and breaks my heart, which is why I suspected something worse

I hope he's fine. I'll update you guys anyway - thank youso much!
Unread 08-29-2017, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer92 View Post
I'm asking on behalf of my mother who has been worried sick about one of the dogs at her temple who has gone missing for three weeks. she;s; hoping he's not dead (hes 7 years old), and he was a sweet boy who we all loved a lot. we tried adopting him but we have a little boy ourselves who doesnt like other dogs, so we didnt adopt brownie as they got aggressive near each other.

the chart doesn't look that bad to me, and the moon and saturn will meet in 14 units. moon (the dog) is weak [ 6th house in cancer, cancer significator is moon]. my mother suspects some evil people tried to get rid of him

can anyone see anything here that shows a positive or negative outcome? the question was asked by my mother.
The dog Moon has just separate from square to Sun, so I think he got into some trouble about 1,5 units or so ago. But Moon is angular no essential dignity. Moon in triplicity of Sun so perhaps someone the dog knew.

Angularity is good, hopefully means he is still ok. There is aspect to ASC and to ASC ruler, this may mean he will return.

all the best!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rafaella For This Useful Post:
besitos (08-30-2017), summer92 (09-19-2017)

Tags
alive, missing, return