Will I be able to get onsite work visa?

Tweety

Account Closed
Hi

I am trying hard for relocation to another continent through my current job. I am presently working in South America.
Could you please check my chart to see if there are any good possibilities in near future to move to a better onsite assignment?
Or should i stop trying?

Last edited:

narasimha sharma

If you are planning to go back to India, this is a good time. If you are however migrating to a new foregin country and not back home, then until 2021 Sep is not good time. Your current Mars bhukti do not support migrating to a new foreign country but it do signify your chances to go back home. next coming Jupiter mahadasha from 2021 Sep has chances to go someplace foreign as it signifies 3 and 12 strongly, but do not signify 9 so strong so probably no so distant places but there are chances to leave your current home and go to someplace foreign or new.

Tweety

Account Closed
If you are planning to go back to India, this is a good time. If you are however migrating to a new foregin country and not back home, then until 2021 Sep is not good time. Your current Mars bhukti do not support migrating to a new foreign country but it do signify your chances to go back home. next coming Jupiter mahadasha from 2021 Sep has chances to go someplace foreign as it signifies 3 and 12 strongly, but do not signify 9 so strong so probably no so distant places but there are chances to leave your current home and go to someplace foreign or new.

Thank you
I thought i was in rahu-moon bhukti until aug 2020.
But you say my current bhukti is mars?

Thanks

Tweety

Account Closed
I understand now, thank you so much!

Can you also shed some light on what should i expect from Jupiter md?
Rahu MD was not easy.

narasimha sharma

can you elaborate on the not easy part? Rahu represents 6,8,12 dusthanas. Rahu also represents 3,8,12 thru jupiter and venus and it indicates some sort of restriction of movements like imprisonment, hospitalization, restriction in foreign places etc.
I understand now, thank you so much!

Can you also shed some light on what should i expect from Jupiter md?
Rahu MD was not easy.