Can I get my money from him?

Scherzy

This week I met a stranger by chance.He is not native hes american.
We get along well, but I don't trust him.
.Will he give my money? Shoul I trust him? Is he abusing me? What does he think of me?

Attachments

• mon.jpg
    mon.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

ElenaJ

You are Venus, on the cusp of your 2nd house, leaving a square to Neptune, so yes, you've been deceived about your money.
Your 2nd is ruled by mercury which is separating from a conjunction with his ruler, mars, so he had your money.
Moon separates a sextile with you Venus, so you willingly gave him the money, but coming to a square with mars would indicate you won't be getting it back and he may not even still have it. Jupiter retrograde on his money house would also indicate he squanders, and probably doesn't still have the money.
However, between mars and moon there is a mutual reception, and if we consider that, there is some hope you may be able to get at least some of it back. You Venus approach a semi-sextile to mars who is in your 3rd. You might be able to talk him into it (Venus is in gemini of combinations, and your money is ruled by mercury).
You don't give much detail about what actually happened, so this is a little general, although what is clear is that you've been taken in. What does he think of you? Nothing.

Scherzy

You are Venus, on the cusp of your 2nd house, leaving a square to Neptune, so yes, you've been deceived about your money.
Your 2nd is ruled by mercury which is separating from a conjunction with his ruler, mars, so he had your money.
Moon separates a sextile with you Venus, so you willingly gave him the money, but coming to a square with mars would indicate you won't be getting it back and he may not even still have it. Jupiter retrograde on his money house would also indicate he squanders, and probably doesn't still have the money.
However, between mars and moon there is a mutual reception, and if we consider that, there is some hope you may be able to get at least some of it back. You Venus approach a semi-sextile to mars who is in your 3rd. You might be able to talk him into it (Venus is in gemini of combinations, and your money is ruled by mercury).
You don't give much detail about what actually happened, so this is a little general, although what is clear is that you've been taken in. What does he think of you? Nothing.

Thank you so much
May you look my other thread Is it over everything has ended ? At relational horary.