Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 10-21-2018, 03:18 AM

Will I lose my virginity soon?

lkčhlčhlkjhjkghjfzgjftttttttizgtfvikzgf

Last edited by SaulG; 11-03-2018 at 08:25 PM.
Unread 10-21-2018, 12:09 PM

Re: Will I lose my virginity soon?

Theres looks to be a TOL from moon to merc to jupiter, BUT moon can't translate anything here as merc doesn't receive moon and already mars is locked into a square with merc stopping moon forming aspects, also moon will be in a DF degree when she perfects with the trine with jupiter, so this is once again not fruitful.

Moon rules your 11th and your in your 3rd in a pitted degree, are you shy and nervous around others, especially girls ?
Unread 10-21-2018, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Theres looks to be a TOL from moon to merc to jupiter, BUT moon can't translate anything here as merc doesn't receive moon and already mars is locked into a square with merc stopping moon forming aspects, also moon will be in a DF degree when she perfects with the trine with jupiter, so this is once again not fruitful.

Moon rules your 11th and your in your 3rd in a pitted degree, are you shy and nervous around others, especially girls ?
Now you nailed a last piece to my coffin.
Not so much, but I get anexety. I think my hate is growing every day until I do aomethig Iímnreally going to something
Unread 10-21-2018, 04:02 PM

Having a sex is not a right that is taken away from you. Several people around you are still virgins you just donít know it. Some are younger and some older. You being good looking or bad looking has very little to do with this issue. Focus on becoming a better citizen and ask this question again after some months.
The Following User Says Thank You to HeartTree For This Useful Post:
pinkyandperky (10-30-2018)
Unread 10-21-2018, 04:11 PM

With all do respect, but your answer has nothing to do with astro response for this topic. But for your information, so far beign good citizen only led to people getting over me but at least Iím done with that. And trust me as far as my personality goes that can never be a problem but what do I know.

Iím so mad that I canít even describe it.

Can you believe that in horary casted before six month about same question told me that Itís a postive yes but I guess thatís 1 in a million horar charts that was wrong.

Moon in pisces was supposed to be a really good but...

Last edited by SaulG; 10-21-2018 at 04:14 PM.
Unread 10-21-2018, 04:21 PM

Horary charts are right about 80% of time if I remember correctly what is said about statistics. And I havenít yet noticed correlation beyond normal variation myself in charts that I have casted. I understand your frustration but I think itís not good for you feel mad over it. And I know what is to be attractive looking and virgin until late 20s myself. Have you examined your natal chart to see where the problem in relationships area might be?
Unread 10-22-2018, 06:11 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post

Huh its straight tol moon merc jup
Most likelymoon to jup is the timer
Moon does not aspect mars
Unread 10-22-2018, 06:22 PM

What's tool moon?
Unread 10-22-2018, 07:06 PM

TOL - translation of light. So give it two to four months, about then. Timing is not an exact science.
Unread 10-22-2018, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
Huh its straight tol moon merc jup
Most likelymoon to jup is the timer
Moon does not aspect mars
I said mercury doesn't recieve moon...so the TOL doesn't work.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chrysalis For This Useful Post:
pinkyandperky (10-30-2018)
Unread 10-30-2018, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
TOL - translation of light. So give it two to four months, about then. Timing is not an exact science.
Is this the answer?

Tags
lose, virginity