Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 11-28-2013, 04:27 PM

What does my wedding date and my natal chart say about my marriage?

How can you tell through your chart?

—Albert Einstein
Not to hurt our humble brethren is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission—to be of service to them wherever they require it.—Francis of Assisi
Unread 12-01-2013, 09:08 AM
Banned

Re: What does my wedding date and my natal chart say about my marriage?

wrong mindset, even the two of you are married you are still separate beings, how do I know that? it takes two people to start a marriage yet only one to end it

there are slow moving planets that could trigger divorce or an unhappy marriage, post both of your charts and I'll take a look at them
Unread 12-01-2013, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattered Ice View Post
wrong mindset, even the two of you are married you are still separate beings, how do I know that? it takes two people to start a marriage yet only one to end it

there are slow moving planets that could trigger divorce or an unhappy marriage, post both of your charts and I'll take a look at them
Thank you but I don't believe a rough patch can cause a divorce unless you are both already over each other!!! I will post thanks again <3
—Albert Einstein
Not to hurt our humble brethren is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission—to be of service to them wherever they require it.—Francis of Assisi

Last edited by Love2Know; 12-02-2013 at 04:20 PM.
Unread 12-01-2013, 08:51 PM
Banned

the planets that can cause separation in marriage in this case would be Uranus and Neptune transiting the 5th or the 7th, you already had those earlier in the 1990's

the other issue is there will be a cardinal cross happening from this December until next year July and your husband got stellium in Libra so he will be affected
Unread 12-01-2013, 09:17 PM

Thanks how does that affect someone?
Unread 12-01-2013, 09:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Know View Post
Thanks how does that affect someone?
pluto = the unknown from the deep

uranus = the unexpected revelation or change

this type of full cardinal square in 4 signs = hasn't happened in the past centuries

and you expect me some clear answers? nice
Unread 12-02-2013, 01:34 AM

My thread has been tainted !??!

Last edited by Love2Know; 12-17-2013 at 03:12 PM.

Tags
chart, date, marriage, natal, wedding