How would you symbolise Class War astrologically?

Marinka

Can you be a bit more specific ...

-Between classes that people are born into
-Between classes that people achieve/aspire to
-Between classes of people as designated by race, gender, origin, intelligence

Good question ..

greybeard

Moog, you're just full of questions....

For this one, begin with Hegel.

A "top of the head" response...The polarity of Jupiter and Saturn.

Vegas is giving 7 to 1 in favor of the rich and powerful.

dr. farr

Vedic astrology (especially the ancient Classics) go very much into this subject (the astrological affinities of castes) I'll check and post some of their allocations.

From a Western perspective, and looking only at economic "classes", a planetary allocation might be:

-Jupiter and the Sun for the wealthy ("upper") class
-Moon+Mercury+Venus+Mars for the "middle" class
-Saturn for the poor ("lower" or "below poverty line") class

Zarathu

Account Closed
Its an interesting question, Moog, but you need to define class war.

Alike Bob said, perhaps you could give some examples of what would be the starting points of actual "class wars".

Moog

I didn't want to be more specific, because part of the interest for me is in how people interpret the question.

Zarathu

Account Closed
When I was in college, the Fresman Class and the Sophomore class always had a war. This was finally settled by a tug of war across the local creek. Best two out of three. But it was always stacked since the sophomores started first and would tie the end to this big stump on one side. So they always one two and the Frosh won one.

Well. my class would have none of that. In the middle of the night, my class mates showed up the a chain saw, and removed the ability to tie anything to it. The we showed up with the biggest and heaviest ans strongest guys in the class.

My year, The frosh won all three, and pulled the Sophomores into the creek.

It was a class war that we won. If I remembered the actual date I would have looked it up, but it certainly a Libra event that was a set up. They should have waited for Scorpio.