Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 11-23-2012, 01:29 PM
Ουρανία's Avatar
Ουρανία Ουρανία is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 37
Question career suggestions

Dear friend of mine would like to get some guidelines regarding career indicators inside her natal chart, so she asked me for help (she doesn´t know much about astrology, but appreciates it).
And now I need some help
Of course, with her ​​permission to analyze her natal chart here & with the anonymity of personal data (I read the rules ).
I know her very well, but because of that I'm quite subjective
and it's hard for me to "move away" from what I already know or seen in her life.

Your opinion would help me on these 3 questions:
-what type of career would fit her?
-what kind of work environment she prefer?
-what is her potential for studying at university?


Although I use Whole signs (2nd chart; concurs more with her personality), I put Placidus for each case.



Last edited by Ουρανία; 11-23-2012 at 01:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 11-24-2012, 04:24 PM
sven555's Avatar
sven555 sven555 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,233
Re: career suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ουρανία View Post
Dear friend of mine would like to get some guidelines regarding career indicators inside her natal chart, so she asked me for help (she doesn´t know much about astrology, but appreciates it).
And now I need some help
Of course, with her ​​permission to analyze her natal chart here & with the anonymity of personal data (I read the rules ).
I know her very well, but because of that I'm quite subjective
and it's hard for me to "move away" from what I already know or seen in her life.

Your opinion would help me on these 3 questions:
-what type of career would fit her?
-what kind of work environment she prefer?
-what is her potential for studying at university?


Although I use Whole signs (2nd chart; concurs more with her personality), I put Placidus for each case.

Hello Urania!

Here's what i have found. (Looking at your friend's Placidus chart)

Her 10th house is in the position of Aquarius.
This means that she would have an original and inventive approach to the career and life work.
She would make a great team player; and could possibly possess ingenious ideas too.

I believe possible career outlets would be:
Humanitarian jobs, Scientists, Staticians, Astronomers, Mathematicans.



She has no planets sitting in her 10th house.



The Ruler of her 10th house is in her 8th house.

This is what i found out:

Unfortunately, the individual born with the tenth ruler in the eight house is not destined to have an easy run where profession is concerned. There’ll be many obstacles in the performance of work and even if the aspects are reasonably auspicious, the employment itself may still only be temporary. If heavy aspects and malefics influence this combination the results can be disastrous. This may indicate the person has a natural tendency towards criminal activities and litigious problems as well.

Obviously, this is just one aspect.

I believe for the work environment, we look at the 6th house.

Libra is on the cusp of her 6th house.

This would mean, your friend would prefer to have pleasant, harminous working conditions. She is very co-operate and can find solutions easily to other peoples differences or problems; however she may consume too many sweet rich foods or not exercise enough.

She has 2 planets in her 6th house. Moon & Pluto.

Pluto's effect would mean she is a very hard worker but can be rather protective about how hard she works. There is a potential here to become a analysist or a researcher.
While the Moon's effect would create an emotional desire to feel useful, which would allow her to work more productively. She may frequently change jobs or have minor aches and pains.

The ruler of her 6th house is in her 12th house.

Here's what i found:

You're willing to work hard helping other people. Remember, though, that your health and well-being could very well depend on your ability to say no. Learn to draw some boundaries on your time and energies.
There might be some family karma issues that stem from past lives scenarios that will be worked out in this lifetime. Forgiveness may be the key. Too much worry and concern over details can actually create your own undoing. Perfection is a fine thing to seek, but compulsive attitudes can prevent you from finishing what you start.



Higher education is related to the 9th house.

Capricorn is on the 9th house cusp.


You are traditional in beliefs perhaps keeping those ideals you were raised with. You travel mostly for business or educational purposes. You view education as a necessary step in achieving your career goals.

She has 1 planet in her 9th house. Saturn.

With Saturn in her 9th house, this suggests that your career or area of responsibility in the world relates to an interest in higher education, philosophy, science and religion. Much hard work, devotion and travel are required to attain diplomas or higher certificates of education necessary for personal attainment. Your profession is likely to be in law, publishing, teaching, higher education, travel, religion or some other profound area of endeavour. Metaphysics, psychic and occult subjects may be a feature. Early life may see mental conflict, religious bigotry and a difficulty in comprehending profound subjects. However, through diligent effort and achievement you may gain distinction and become a recognised authority within your chosen field of endeavour. There could be some danger associated with foreign travel. Relatives through marriage could also be troublesome in some way.

Ruler of the 9th house (Capricorn in Saturn) in the 9th house.

You have a strong belief in God. You may put your faith in a particular guru or some other teacher of philosophical belief systems.
You want to expand your education and/or your higher mind. You have an enhanced ability for understanding abstract concepts.
You would like to keep expanding your experiences of foreign people, places and things.



Well i believe that's everything!
I hope this helps!

Last edited by sven555; 11-24-2012 at 04:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sven555 For This Useful Post:
Ουρανία (11-24-2012)
  #3  
Unread 11-24-2012, 08:22 PM
Ουρανία's Avatar
Ουρανία Ουρανία is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 37
Re: career suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by sven555 View Post


Well i believe that's everything!
I hope this helps!

Oh this is great! Thank you very very much.

Of course it helps!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 11-24-2012, 08:51 PM
Ουρανία's Avatar
Ουρανία Ουρανία is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 37
Re: career suggestions

Ok, now I just have to try to connect it all.
I´ll pretend I've never met her.
I'll call her Julia, because it is a nice neutral name.


Let's see...
Aquarius is the sign of the MC and its ruler is Uranus.

The spine(Mc/Ic) of Julia's birth chart is Aquarius / Leo axis ("It is our vertical axis, our central pillar, describing in the deepest sense where we are coming from and where we are going." C.Martin).



This means that her life evolves progressively towards, with a strong sense for the future and her standing within the community.
  • She wants to make her contribution to the world, make it at least a little better than it is. Her visions and ideas are her guiding light.
  • She wants to belong to a group of like minded people who are original, inventive and advanced. She wants to belong to a group of people who are changing the world at this moment. Being recognized and acknowledged as one of the tribe, means and feels like her destiny.
  • She wants to celebrate fellowship, not to be celebrated as individual. That´s because she already has developed strong sense of identity (IC Leo). She doesn´t have to seek or prove it to the society.
  • But this can also be a point of contention: "There may be a major lesson in your life around what you really understand and mean about the rights of others, and honouring the whole group endeavour as well as your own contribution to it. Your way is not necessarily the only way." (yinyangastrologer.com)
  • She extent one's authority according to his contribution to the society. Therefore, her boss must be a person of knowledge, not of money or power. She also works best for the entire organization, not the individual. If her boss is some kind of authoritarian egomaniac or regressive and conservative dictator , she can become quite rebellious, arrogant and disobedient. She will not grovel to anyone, unless it is in the name of science and humanity.
Now, with Aquarius at the top of the 10th house, potential careers can be divided into four groups:
Among the multitude of career opportunities, we choose ones that match the rest of her chart, not just the MC. But now we have a framework.

Last edited by Ουρανία; 11-24-2012 at 09:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 11-24-2012, 10:15 PM
sven555's Avatar
sven555 sven555 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,233
Re: career suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ουρανία View Post
Ok, now I just have to try to connect it all.
I´ll pretend I've never met her.
I'll call her Julia, because it is a nice neutral name.


Let's see...
Aquarius is the sign of the MC and its ruler is Uranus.

The spine(Mc/Ic) of Julia's birth chart is Aquarius / Leo axis ("It is our vertical axis, our central pillar, describing in the deepest sense where we are coming from and where we are going." C.Martin).



This means that her life evolves progressively towards, with a strong sense for the future and her standing within the community.
  • She wants to make her contribution to the world, make it at least a little better than it is. Her visions and ideas are her guiding light.
  • She wants to belong to a group of like minded people who are original, inventive and advanced. She wants to belong to a group of people who are changing the world at this moment. Being recognized and acknowledged as one of the tribe, means and feels like her destiny.
  • She wants to celebrate fellowship, not to be celebrated as individual. That´s because she already has developed strong sense of identity (IC Leo). She doesn´t have to seek or prove it to the society.
  • But this can also be a point of contention: "There may be a major lesson in your life around what you really understand and mean about the rights of others, and honouring the whole group endeavour as well as your own contribution to it. Your way is not necessarily the only way." (yinyangastrologer.com)
  • She extent one's authority according to his contribution to the society. Therefore, her boss must be a person of knowledge, not of money or power. She also works best for the entire organization, not the individual. If her boss is some kind of authoritarian egomaniac or regressive and conservative dictator , she can become quite rebellious, arrogant and disobedient. She will not grovel to anyone, unless it is in the name of science and humanity.
Now, with Aquarius at the top of the 10th house, potential careers can be divided into four groups:
Among the multitude of career opportunities, we choose ones that match the rest of her chart, not just the MC. But now we have a framework.
Wow, you've done a great job here developing on my analysis!

You are exactly right. We now have a framework to build from.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 11-24-2012, 10:17 PM
sven555's Avatar
sven555 sven555 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,233
Re: career suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ουρανία View Post
Oh this is great! Thank you very very much.

Of course it helps!
Fantastic! You're most welcome!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 11-24-2012, 10:30 PM
*emma* *emma* is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London
Posts: 752
Re: career suggestions

philosophy teacher
Policewoman
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
career, suggestions

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.