Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 03-19-2020, 08:44 PM

Smile Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
I would really like to hear someone with a Leo moon being more positive!
For sure you'll do it!
Cap Suns are good at using the Power of Negative Thinking.
Also, they can see all the obstacles beforehand, so they aren't usually caught by surprise.

The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (03-19-2020)
Unread 03-19-2020, 09:17 PM

Quote:
I would really like to hear someone with a Leo moon being more positive!
For sure you'll do it!
😍😍😍😍 YES!!!!!! 😊😊😊😊 I will do it!!!
Unread 03-19-2020, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Cap Suns are good at using the Power of Negative Thinking.
Also, they can see all the obstacles beforehand, so they aren't usually caught by surprise.
That too is true. I tend to over think and see obstacles before they could happen and most the time it doesnít but when it does I think Iím glad u thought it thru and when it doesnít I think Iíve wasted all that time planning, strategising, and calculating!
Unread 03-19-2020, 09:42 PM

Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
😍😍😍😍 YES!!!!!! 😊😊😊😊 I will do it!!!
Much better, thank you!
Unread 03-19-2020, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Much better, thank you!
Thank you! 😊
Unread 03-20-2020, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Your mars square Pluto in libra/capricorn is caught up in the current transit of heavy planets in Capricorn.
Effecting your income, your home, and by opposition your midheaven/career.
In your house of work in the sense of a job, the 6th, you have Neptune.
With moon ruling midheaven, conjunct north node, this is the direction you should follow.
Cancer and moon are caring and nurturing, also attached to the past, nostalgic.
Trine neptune, moon and NN in Leo, are you interested in films in any way, entertainment, maybe classics?
One thing I missed. Pluto square mars affecting the Capricorn stellium transits right now which are affecting income etc. What does this mean for me?
Unread 03-20-2020, 06:03 AM

Challenging times, but opportunities.
It is also where your self of self worth lies, so you will have a chance to build up your self esteem, by being challenged by upcoming events and conflicts that you will have to face and resolve.
Unread 03-20-2020, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Challenging times, but opportunities.
It is also where your self of self worth lies, so you will have a chance to build up your self esteem, by being challenged by upcoming events and conflicts that you will have to face and resolve.
Omg have had enough of these challenges. Under 3 years of them and if we count the Saturn return and onwards 10 years of them.

This corona virus outbreak it is gonna affect life right now. Work home etc
Unread 03-20-2020, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Omg have had enough of these challenges. Under 3 years of them and if we count the Saturn return and onwards 10 years of them.

This corona virus outbreak it is gonna affect life right now. Work home etc
If you've already resolved the conflicts presented, then nothing major will happen, but if you have been put into situations in the past calling you to rework your thinking, and you didn't do it, then this time the universe will insist you pay!
Unread 03-20-2020, 02:46 PM

Quote:
If you've already resolved the conflicts presented, then nothing major will happen, but if you have been put into situations in the past calling you to rework your thinking, and you didn't do it, then this time the universe will insist you pay!
I think Iíve already paid and still paying lol! If I donít laugh, I will cry so will keep smiling and keep doing!
Hopefully next year this will all calm down
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (03-20-2020)
Unread 03-22-2020, 03:59 PM

Looking at my chart, I only have moon In leo at top of my chart. Everything is at the bottom half.

When you look at entertainment, fame etc and look at celebrity charts, they all seem to have a lot at the top of the chart.

Can I still be in entertainment, with a lot at the bottom of my chart?
Unread 03-22-2020, 06:05 PM

Of course you can.
Unread 03-22-2020, 09:04 PM

It would be great to see others insights to my chart regarding career prospects.

You may see something different or the same and would be good to know 😊
Unread 03-22-2020, 09:44 PM

Regarding career prospects, you've got Mc ruler moon in your 11th house, in Leo, so a career that puts you in the spotlight and gives you some kind of recognition rather than you being in the background, within a group setting.

Your moon is square Uranus, so you could have jobs that come and go, you don't trust that a job will stay with you for the long run. you could get itchy feet and can never settle in the same profession, as in you get a job its all going well but then you get bored. You can be quite rebellious in your job, you don't like being told what to do and would prefer to work alone. Maybe you are perceived as being strange in some kind of way withing your groups.

Also because moon is in your 11th house and square Uranus, I see that you may feel like you don't fit in within a group setting, you feel out of place and that you are not part of a team like everyone else and feel quite detached from others as if they don't understand you.
ElenaJ (03-22-2020)
Unread 03-22-2020, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Regarding career prospects, you've got Mc ruler moon in your 11th house, in Leo, so a career that puts you in the spotlight and gives you some kind of recognition rather than you being in the background, within a group setting.

Your moon is square Uranus, so you could have jobs that come and go, you don't trust that a job will stay with you for the long run. you could get itchy feet and can never settle in the same profession, as in you get a job its all going well but then you get bored. You can be quite rebellious in your job, you don't like being told what to do and would prefer to work alone. Maybe you are perceived as being strange in some kind of way withing your groups.

Also because moon is in your 11th house and square Uranus, I see that you may feel like you don't fit in within a group setting, you feel out of place and that you are not part of a team like everyone else and feel quite detached from others as if they don't understand you.
Thanks C 😊

I canít see my moon square Uranus though. I can see moon square Chiron but not Uranus

I would love to find something with true recognition and spotlight but not sure what
Unread 03-22-2020, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Thanks C 😊

I canít see my moon square Uranus though. I can see moon square Chiron but not Uranus

I would love to find something with true recognition and spotlight but not sure what
Yes okay, disregard Uranus then, but still, there is still some truth in what's being said. MC is still moon in 11th, but yes is square Chiron. You do want to be seen more than what you are, you want more recognition in your career. Moon square Chiron will not be helping in this, because it will not be helping with your confidence, in groups of people I feel like you always feel like you are the odd one out and that you cant properly connect with anyone, this makes you lose confidence in yourself.

Moon also makes a square to Venus in Sagittarius, so it could be your too optimistic and joyful persona that makes people wary off you. It could even be to do with an ethnicity issue as sagg can be other countries. I don't think you feel too comfortable around your own race and you like to explore into a different race than your own.

The most malefic planet in your chart is Saturn conjunct Jupiter in your 1st house, I struggle with Saturn and Jupiter together as they are such different planets but with it being your first house and being square your sun, it looks to me like you can be very friendly and joyful and positive one minute but also with some, on the other hand, fearful, pushing people away, isolating yourself, being hard on yourself, don't think your good enough, etc at the same time.

Maybe Jupiter is the mask but Saturn has taken over and is what you are really about?

In the chart I've just done for you, the moon is now in the 12th is this correct?
Unread 03-22-2020, 10:24 PM

I do feel different with people and groups but not like different as in we are all different but different as not part of anything. Not part and donít fit in. Iím the outsider and they are not my type of ppl. But I get it with everyone I encounter. Even on here!

I donít trust my own race or gel with them. There is always something wrong with them.

I can be jolly and I do hold back if I feel my boundaries are being compromised. Boundaries is a big thing for me and that why I struggle with being a leo in from of a crowd type in my career. I do it but Iím pushed into it. Still along way from where I wanna be.

Which chart? Have u sent something?
Unread 03-22-2020, 10:39 PM

Quote:
I do feel different with people and groups but not like different as in we are all different but different as not part of anything. Not part and don’t fit in. I’m the outsider and they are not my type of ppl. But I get it with everyone I encounter. Even on here!
Yes that's what I mean, and I get that this bothers you because of the square to Chiron. So then you try and be overly friendly etc to try and get people to like you?
For example with me, my moon squares Saturn, which means i I reject easily, as I've faced rejection many times in my life so far, as in that I now kind of always expect it, so for me to cut someone off is nothing I find it really easy to do, and I now do it whenever I feel to. But you are the opposite, as you want to fit in and you want people around you..(moon/venus) but Chiron is the spoiler in this as you never feel like you do fit in, in your eyes you're an outcast within groups and friends.
Quote:
I don’t trust my own race or gel with them. There is always something wrong with them.

I can be jolly and I do hold back if I feel my boundaries are being compromised. Boundaries is a big thing for me and that why I struggle with being a leo in from of a crowd type in my career. I do it but I’m pushed into it. Still along way from where I wanna be.

Which chart? Have u sent something?
Unread 03-22-2020, 10:58 PM

Quote:
I have Pluto Saturn and Jupiter in libra. I also have merc Venus and Neptune in sag. Uranus in Scorpio. The sag is my intercepted sign. Any thoughts?
Pluto in Libra is a constellation for many, many millions, nothing unique. Jup in Libra is also for all born during the year Jup was transiting Libra.

Asking about any one constellation or aspect in isolation has nothing to do with a natal chart, especially if the chart of the native is not attached.
Unread 03-22-2020, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Pluto in Libra is a constellation for many, many millions, nothing unique. Jup in Libra is also for all born during the year Jup was transiting Libra.

Asking about any one constellation or aspect in isolation has nothing to do with a natal chart, especially if the chart of the native is not attached.
Aqua7K, are you using the term "constellation" as in a sidereal Chart?
Unread 03-22-2020, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Aqua7K, are you using the term "constellation" as in a sidereal Chart?
Constellation as in placement in a more generic sense. So the Pluto - Jup constellation in Libra
david starling (03-22-2020)
Unread 03-22-2020, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Constellation as in placement in a more generic sense. So the Pluto - Jup constellation in Libra
I guess I use the term "configuration" in the same way.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
aquarius7000 (03-22-2020)
Unread 03-22-2020, 11:51 PM

Quote:

My chart is attached. Scroll up as I attached it this week
Unread 03-22-2020, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Yes that's what I mean, and I get that this bothers you because of the square to Chiron. So then you try and be overly friendly etc to try and get people to like you?
For example with me, my moon squares Saturn, which means i I reject easily, as I've faced rejection many times in my life so far, as in that I now kind of always expect it, so for me to cut someone off is nothing I find it really easy to do, and I now do it whenever I feel to. But you are the opposite, as you want to fit in and you want people around you..(moon/venus) but Chiron is the spoiler in this as you never feel like you do fit in, in your eyes you're an outcast within groups and friends.
Thatís true I do, however I also have a part In me where I cut ppl off just like that as I get disappointed in them. Example who or what they really turn out to be like.
Unread 03-23-2020, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Thatís true I do, however I also have a part In me where I cut ppl off just like that as I get disappointed in them. Example who or what they really turn out to be like.
I scrolled a bit but couldnt find it. Whats your precise question?
Can you either attach your chart to your opening post - so easy to locate in order to answer your questions.

Tags
chart, feeling, interpretations, jupiter, libra, natal, pluto, saturn