Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 03-21-2020, 09:22 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Hkk, why have you chosen not to put up a profile picture?

Can i choose one for you, based on what i think you are like?
Go for it. Iím always on my phone. Never use laptop or iPad. So I canít see yours. You got ur actual pic up?
Tell me what pic you would choose for me 😀

Unread 03-21-2020, 09:27 PM

Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Go for it. Iím always on my phone. Never use laptop or iPad. So I canít see yours. You got ur actual pic up?
Tell me what pic you would choose for me 😀
Oh right, that's why. No, I've not got my actual pic up, i don't wanna get stalked or anything lol. jk.

Okay, how about this one? You come across as quite vibrant and a live wire.

Unread 03-21-2020, 09:29 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Oh right, that's why. No, I've not got my actual pic up, i don't wanna get stalked or anything lol. jk.

Okay, how about this one? You come across as quite vibrant and a live wire.

Oh yes baby 😍😍😍 I love it 😻 meow!!! Thanks C!

This is why I love you! If I was a man I defo would!

So yes I thought maybe you shouldnít put a real one up as you would get stalked

Iíve been trying to change my name on here but it wonít let me 😙

Oh and btw can you zoom the breasts out. If thatís me they need to be bigger
Unread 03-21-2020, 09:30 PM

How do you feel your venus sextile Jupiter conjunct Saturn aspect? Does this make you quite optimistic about guys but also sullen at the same time?
Unread 03-21-2020, 09:34 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
How do you feel your venus sextile Jupiter conjunct Saturn aspect? Does this make you quite optimistic about guys but also sullen at the same time?
Optimistic always like I get hurt then when I get over it, itís like it never happened to me if you saw me as I go right in head over heels. But then when Iím in, Iím very serious (Saturn) and worry inside of itís the right thing. As well I used to like older men until I got older and now older men are too old lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
Chrysalis (03-21-2020)
Unread 03-21-2020, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
The Quincunxes connect the Yods. If you learn about those, you'll understand more about the Quincunx.
Thanks David!

I didn't thought about it.
I saw only 1 quincunx in my chart.. But thanks to your message, I just realized that I have 2 hidden quincunx that makes a yod on my MC!!
Unread 03-22-2020, 01:24 AM

Smile Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

I use the "measured points" for Yods.
Unread 03-22-2020, 10:45 AM

Quote:
I use the "measured points" for Yods.
How do you find and use measured points?

Saturn and Neptune are the two planets involved in the sextile of the yod.
This is tricky, because they are in mutual reception (Saturn in Pisces - Neptune in Cap)

Now, the capricorn conjunction is activating Neptune,
and Neptune transit is activating Saturn!
But my MC is a big problem lol
Unread 03-22-2020, 01:25 PM

Well, I've for sure got a feel for how my 7th house Lilith moon plays out, starting yesterday Mars/pluto has been in aspect with her My dark side seems to have been amplified, but with also a numbness attached as in not caring who I hurt in the process, revengeful.

Using the Lilith story, Lilith was the first wife of Adam, and Adam wanted lilith to be submissive to him sexually, but lilith didn't want this, she refused to have sex with him submissively, she wanted equality in sex, but Adam forced her to go by his rules and have sex the way he wanted. This made lilith furious with Adam and she fled from him and turned into a kind of she-devil, having sex with demons. Three angels then came to lilith and told her to go back to Adam but she refused, so the three angels killed the demon babies she'd had, now lilith was seeking revenge for this and went onto kill Adams children, but also his grandchildren to get her full revenge.
Unread 03-22-2020, 02:26 PM

Re: Chatter and natter ����

Quote:
Well, I've for sure got a feel for how my 7th house Lilith moon plays out, starting yesterday Mars/pluto has been in aspect with her My dark side seems to have been amplified, but with also a numbness attached as in not caring who I hurt in the process, revengeful.

Using the Lilith story, Lilith was the first wife of Adam, and Adam wanted lilith to be submissive to him sexually, but lilith didn't want this, she refused to have sex with him submissively, she wanted equality in sex, but Adam forced her to go by his rules and have sex the way he wanted. This made lilith furious with Adam and she fled from him and turned into a kind of she-devil, having sex with demons. Three angels then came to lilith and told her to go back to Adam but she refused, so the three angels killed the demon babies she'd had, now lilith was seeking revenge for this and went onto kill Adams children, but also his grandchildren to get her full revenge.
Lilith, asserted when asked that she did not kill children. She was told again to stop. She stated again that she did not kill children. Three times. And then, the fourth time, probably out of presumed frustration, she said she would not. She represents, a child's first smile, cooing each one. She is the feminine first, equal to the masculine first, and would and could not be subservient to anyone.

Equality rules.
Unread 03-22-2020, 03:15 PM
Account Closed

Quote:

Awww C, whatís happened?
Unread 03-22-2020, 03:15 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Lilith, asserted when asked that she did not kill children. She was told again to stop. She stated again that she did not kill children. Three times. And then, the fourth time, probably out of presumed frustration, she said she would not. She represents, a child's first smile, cooing each one. She is the feminine first, equal to the masculine first, and would and could not be subservient to anyone.

Equality rules.
Yes opal! Equality 😇
Unread 03-22-2020, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
How do you find and use measured points?

Saturn and Neptune are the two planets involved in the sextile of the yod.
This is tricky, because they are in mutual reception (Saturn in Pisces - Neptune in Cap)

Now, the capricorn conjunction is activating Neptune,
and Neptune transit is activating Saturn!
But my MC is a big problem lol
Finding them is no problem, they're in every Chart. I use them as one would use the longitudinal points of the Sun, Moon, and planets. So, the Angles are included, regarding Yods.

This is an intriguing situation, with Saturn and Neptune in mutual-reception. Neptune is about dissolving boundaries, and Saturn is about setting and enforcing them. This rivalry is affecting your persona at the M.C., which is of great importance to you. Your Chart-ruler, Pluto, sides with Neptune, and with Pluto ruling the Ascendant, that's the best one to go with as best you can.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
three M symbols (03-22-2020)
Unread 03-22-2020, 04:10 PM
Account Closed

Is a yod a good thing? I have one of them too - looked on Astro.com
Unread 03-22-2020, 04:20 PM

Quote:
It's like a permanent, long-term sense of direction in your life. It doesn't wear off, unlike just a phase you're going through due to transits. If you have more than one pointing in different directions, they can be a problem if you can't find a way to resolve them.
Unread 03-22-2020, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Finding them is no problem, they're in every Chart. I use them as one would use the longitudinal points of the Sun, Moon, and planets. So, the Angles are included, regarding Yods.

This is an intriguing situation, with Saturn and Neptune in mutual-reception. Neptune is about dissolving boundaries, and Saturn is about setting and enforcing them. This rivalry is affecting your persona at the M.C., which is of great importance to you. Your Chart-ruler, Pluto, sides with Neptune, and with Pluto ruling the Ascendant, that's the best one to go with as best you can.
Yes, it's affecting a lot my persona at the MC..
What is also tricky, is that Pluto square my Moon (Moon in 10th house conjunct MC - (but happily the orb is 10į, not 0 or 1, so I guess this square is not so strong as it could be in other cases)
Otherwise, I don't know how to use longitudinal points, etc..
All this things seems very difficult for me. I'm not skilled with numbers in general

Last edited by three M symbols; 03-22-2020 at 04:32 PM.
Unread 03-22-2020, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Yes, it's affecting a lot my persona at the MC..
What is also tricky, is that Pluto square my Moon (Moon in 10th house conjunct MC - (but hapilly the orb is 10į, not 0 or 1, so I guess this square is not so strong that it could be in another case)

Otherwise, I don't know how to use longitudinal points, etc..
All this things seems very difficult for me. I'm not skilled with numbers in general
I got too technical. All "Longitudinal-point" means, is where something is located along the zodiacal circle, which is two-dimensional, like a clock-face. So, it's what we use for aspects, Signs, and Houses all the time.
Unread 03-22-2020, 05:02 PM

Quote:
I don't know if it's a good thing. But it's a part of the purpose of your soul.
Quincunx are described as karmic aspects by some astrologers..
And yods are also known under the name of "finger of god".. so it's something important

What I understand in what I've read about this, is that we have to work on the sextile to unlock the energy at the apex point.

When a transiting planet (or a planet in the natal chart of someone) activates one of the point of the yod, it create karmic events.. Good or bad
(difficult to deal with, but useful for your soul to improve itself and find new energies)

Now I'm noticing that when a planet is transiting the degree opposing the apex, it's the midpoint of the sextile, so it activate the sextile and it creates opportunities to advance in your soul purpose. It unlock some things progressively. But quincunx are very difficult to deal with, more than squares.

Last edited by three M symbols; 03-22-2020 at 05:05 PM.
Unread 03-22-2020, 05:06 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
I don't know if it's a good thing. But it's a part of the purpose of your soul.
Quincunx are described as karmic aspects by some astrologers..
And yods are also known under the name of "finger of god".. so it's something important

What I understand in what I've read about this, is that we have to work on the sextile to unlock the energy at the apex point.

When a transiting planet (or a planet in the natal chart of someone) activates one of the point of the yod, it create karmic events.. Good or bad
(difficult to deal with, but useful for your soul to improve itself and find new energies)

Now I'm noticing that when a planet is transiting the degree opposing the apex, it's the midpoint of the sextile, so it activate the sextile and it creates opportunities to advance in your soul purpose. It unlock some things progressively. But quincux are very harsh, more than squares.
This is something that as very confusing to me. I just donít get it. Iím gonna post my chart on here
Unread 03-22-2020, 05:09 PM
Account Closed

https://imgur.com/a/YMa5JOa
Unread 03-22-2020, 05:19 PM

I don't see the yod you're talking about

What are the planets involved?
Unread 03-22-2020, 05:38 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
I don't see the yod you're talking about

What are the planets involved?
I thought a number of quincunxes equals a yod? No.......
Unread 03-22-2020, 05:42 PM

A yod is a triangle, made of : 2 quincunx + 1 sextile (all linked together)
Unread 03-22-2020, 05:46 PM
Account Closed

Jupiter Chiron Neptune north node - sextile and quincunx
Unread 03-22-2020, 05:50 PM
Account Closed

Maybe Iím looking at it wrong

Tags
chatter, natter