Help me work on a negative trait of mine?

jsrsr96

https://imgur.com/a/QUCorES

I have always loved being productive (school and university wise) until something puts pressure on me, like an exam. Basically, when the date of the exam is close, I stop studying whatsoever and turn to staying home doing nothing, or gaming, ignoring the fact I have that exam. Even when I start feeling anxious I physically and mentally can't do anything to change my actions; it's like a war inside my head between two different people - one that needs the excellence and one that has given up and couldn't care less.

I feel like some of the escapism might come from my Taurus moon, but is there anything else in my chart that I need to look out for? Also, where is the weak energy that tries to push me into getting things done coming from?

I'm so sorry if this comes across as very confusing, but any help would be extremely appreciated. Thank you in advance and hope you have a nice day!

JUPITERASC

I have always loved being productive (school and university wise) until something puts pressure on me, like an exam. Basically, when the date of the exam is close, I stop studying whatsoever and turn to staying home doing nothing, or gaming, ignoring the fact I have that exam. Even when I start feeling anxious I physically and mentally can't do anything to change my actions; it's like a war inside my head between two different people - one that needs the excellence and one that has given up and couldn't care less.

I feel like some of the escapism might come from my Taurus moon,

but is there anything else in my chart that I need to look out for? Also, where is the weak energy that tries to push me into getting things done coming from?

I'm so sorry if this comes across as very confusing, but any help would be extremely appreciated. Thank you in advance and hope you have a nice day!
the following are some of the significations of Taurus aka The Bull :smile:

The image of the Bull is feminine, nocturnal
It indicates celebrations, affairs, agriculture, family and property.

Domicile of Venus, exaltation of Moon

The first 8° belong to Venus - love, skilled in the arts, graceful
The next 6° belong to Mercury - peaceful, leadership, trustees
The next 8° belong to Jupiter - beauty, reputation, unexpected advancement
The next 5° belong to Saturn - relaxations, reduction of wealth
The final 3° belong to Mars - violent, condemnations, lawsuits, injuries

Such, then, are the observations of the effects of the stars as made by our predecessors.

Bibliography:
Ludwich, A. (Ed.). (1877). Maximi et Ammonis carminum De actionum auspiciis reliquiae: accedunt Anecdota astrologica. BG Teubneri. Retrieved from https://archive.org/details/maximietammonisc00ludw/page/n3
Manilius, & Goold, G. P. (1985). Astronomica. BG Teubner.
Robbins, F. E. (1940). Ptolemy: Tetrabiblos. William Heinmann, London. Retrieved from http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Ptolemy/Tetrabiblos/home.html
Schmidt, R. The Astrological Record of the Early Greek Sages. Project Hindsight.
Valens, V. Anthologia. Translated by Mark Riley. Retrieved from https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius Valens entire.pdf

Timmytwothumbs

I feel like some of the escapism might come from my Taurus moon, but is there anything else in my chart that I need to look out for? Also, where is the weak energy that tries to push me into getting things done coming from?

I looked at the chart and immediately saw exactly what you are talking about. This involves a few planets and a few different aspects but I'll break them down for you. Firstly, the sun square moon. Here there is a conflict between the part of you that acts and the part of you that nurtures yourself. Because the moon is in taurus and the sun is in leo you will always see nurturing yourself as a weakness. Leo is a very proud sign and they wish to excel in everything they do. Taurus on the other hand is more easy going and isn't concerned with admiration and being the best they would much rather do what makes them happy and are perfectly fine going about their day simply satisfying their whims. Don't get me wrong a Taurus can succeed but they usually excel because of God given talents. Or natural abilities. The Taurus energy can be hard for Leo's to deal with because the part of them that wants so bad to succeed is "stifled" by this energy that simply wants to relax, go with the flow and get by on their natural ability to succeed. Venus is the midpoint of the sun and moon so it's likely that a good outlet between this conflict in your chart is your relationships. Your friends, your significant others and even your family. Instead of spending time gaming maybe you could spend time building on your relationships and you might find that you can relax without the guilt. Venus can also represent our abilities and the five senses. Venus also rules taurus. If I had to choose a side of yours that is strongest in your chart I would say the moon. It has the best aspects and if you had to pick a side I would say that your lunar side is right. Maybe you deserve to relax and you need your leo sun to chill out and realize that we can't all be #1 and its okay to not constantly work. We all need time to stop and just enjoy life. The Yod on Venus can be a very powerful place as well which is why I stress to you that maintaining healthy relationships with those closest to you is a must and will be a source of a lot of joy in your life. I would go as far as to say you should prioritize your relationships over all else. Also, I've noticed a key aspect in many Grandmaster level chess players that is within your chart they all have a moon that is squared by another planet in counterclockwise order. It is also very common to find the moon in taurus in these players. I would recommend if you don't already play to experiment with chess you have the chart of a great player.

Last edited: