Tough times? Solar return and transit included

ariesisthebest

So... I'm at a focal point in my life, about to turn 18, applying for colleges and the what not, and my life can't seem to get any more difficult. My home life continues to suck, (saturn and pluto just can't seem to stay out of my IC) amongst other issues, like repeatedly falling ill. Most of my problems are stemming from home however. Can I get some more opinions on my transit and solar return charts?

Attachments

• mysolarreturn.jpg
    mysolarreturn.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 28
  • mytransits.jpg
    mytransits.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 27
So... I'm at a focal point in my life, about to turn 18, applying for colleges and the what not, and my life can't seem to get any more difficult. My home life continues to suck, (saturn and pluto just can't seem to stay out of my IC) amongst other issues, like repeatedly falling ill. Most of my problems are stemming from home however. Can I get some more opinions on my transit and solar return charts?

Yeah that Saturn conjunct your natal Pluto in the 4th must be tough :/ one good thing about it is, at least you're getting this over early in life. I'm going to go for a few but I'll look at them both again.

You're always going to have to deal with Pluto being there, just Saturn also moving through it must be making it even worse.

You also have Uranus in Aquarius in 6th natal with transiting Uranus conjunct your Sun which could be making you have health issues. Maybe nerve related? Idk...but Uranus co-rules your health-house and its transits maybe be stimulating some things.

Moon trine Saturn- I would think that would help you be more sturdy, emotionally and even health-wise too. You must also be an old soul I'm thinking.

Last edited:

ariesisthebest

Yeah that Saturn conjunct your natal Pluto in the 4th must be tough :/ one good thing about it is, at least you're getting this over early in life. I'm going to go for a few but I'll look at them both again.

You're always going to have to deal with Pluto being there, just Saturn also moving through it must be making it even worse.

You also have Uranus in Aquarius in 6th natal with transiting Uranus conjunct your Sun which could be making you have health issues. Maybe nerve related? Idk...but Uranus co-rules your health-house and its transits maybe be stimulating some things.

Moon trine Saturn- I would think that would help you be more sturdy, emotionally and even health-wise too. You must also be an old soul I'm thinking.

Yeah, a lot of things came to light when I looked at my chart. My parents have gotten ridiculously controlling. They do things simiilarly to what your father did. This transit must have started a long time ago. They (my dad) forced me to leave the bathroom door open at all times, limited how much food I could eat, etc. On the health thing, I have been sick a lot actually, more than usual. And I definately feel like an old soul. I think that angers my parents even more. Me and my mother had a terrible fight on christmas eve actually. Well it wasn't a fight per se, it was her attacking and me pushing her away.

Yeah, a lot of things came to light when I looked at my chart. My parents have gotten ridiculously controlling. They do things simiilarly to what your father did. This transit must have started a long time ago. They (my dad) forced me to leave the bathroom door open at all times, limited how much food I could eat, etc. On the health thing, I have been sick a lot actually, more than usual. And I definately feel like an old soul. I think that angers my parents even more. Me and my mother had a terrible fight on christmas eve actually. Well it wasn't a fight per se, it was her attacking and me pushing her away.

It's creepy- their behavior. I know how it feels. I hadn't had it easy peasy. I moved out when I was 16 because of it, although my parents weren't acting like that really. They were doing it a different way.

Since you're turning 18 soon, have you thought about making arrangements to maybe get your own place? I know it would be tough to do it, but if you start putting money aside and all then you can be prepared to get your own place and everything. It'll be hard, but it can be done. Do you have friends you can stay with?

Are you planning to go to college at all? There are many options out there. It's not healthy to live like that. What are their reasons for doing this?

It does sound a lot like what I had to deal with growing up as well honestly. But my parents also left me to my own demises as well. They were severe alcoholics and didn't act like they cared and then suddenly they would care too much. I was like, nope- I'm out.

And also, I had to go back at age 20 until I was 22 and that was just as bad. When I left that time, I told myself never again. It took me years to finally forgive my mom. I forgave her because I realized she's only human too. i have an Aries mom, libra step dad, and Scorpio real dad. I know they love me, just like your parents surely love you. Parents just have a strange or even bad way of showing it sometimes.

And also, you should go to college if you can. I'm making my daughter go to college whether she likes it or not. She knows this.

Last edited:

ariesisthebest

It's creepy- their behavior. I know how it feels. I hadn't had it easy peasy. I moved out when I was 16 because of it, although my parents weren't acting like that really. They were doing it a different way.

Since you're turning 18 soon, have you thought about making arrangements to maybe get your own place? I know it would be tough to do it, but if you start putting money aside and all then you can be prepared to get your own place and everything. It'll be hard, but it can be done. Do you have friends you can stay with?

Are you planning to go to college at all? There are many options out there. It's not healthy to live like that. What are their reasons for doing this?

It does sound a lot like what I had to deal with growing up as well honestly. But my parents also left me to my own demises as well. They were severe alcoholics and didn't act like they cared and then suddenly they would care too much. I was like, nope- I'm out.

And also, I had to go back at age 20 until I was 22 and that was just as bad. When I left that time, I told myself never again. It took me years to finally forgive my mom. I forgave her because I realized she's only human too. i have an Aries mom, libra step dad, and Scorpio real dad. I know they love me, just like your parents surely love you. Parents just have a strange or even bad way of showing it sometimes.

And also, you should go to college if you can. I'm making my daughter go to college whether she likes it or not. She knows this.

Sorry for the late response :( the internet was turned off by my parents for a good five days lol. But anyways, I have tried to stay with someone else, but my parents called them and said I must either return to them, or be taken to hte police station. lol they're ridiculous.