Hidden anger and superiority complex?

Electro DGX

Hey guys. There's been something that has been poking at me for a while about my chart. I always feel this feeling of domination over others, feeling like people don't understand me. It's like I see it as people too concerned with the common life to see the deeper depths of reality. I'm willing to help out people with their problems and so forth but once a confrontation starts it's all about 'destroying them'.

I always feel a need to get stronger, a need to gain more in order to improve myself and make myself a more powerful being. Sometimes I feel like I can beat someone argumentatively as well, but then there also comes the occurrence in which everything I think of as an argument I also end up of thinking a backlash against the argument. I also don't seem to understand the stubbornness of people who continue to argue even though they are blatantly wrong.

My father can be very critical of me at times (possibly due to his Mars in Gemini and Venus Virgo), and it always sets a fire in me. I absolutely hate it, and not being able to do something about it always settles in me in a disgusting way.

Anyways, please read my chart and let me know of what you think this is a result of. Thank you :)

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_jes_wiegel.17217.27752.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_jes_wiegel.17217.27752.gif
    50.4 KB · Views: 45

retinoid

Hey guys. There's been something that has been poking at me for a while about my chart. I always feel this feeling of domination over others, feeling like people don't understand me. It's like I see it as people too concerned with the common life to see the deeper depths of reality. I'm willing to help out people with their problems and so forth but once a confrontation starts it's all about 'destroying them'.

I always feel a need to get stronger, a need to gain more in order to improve myself and make myself a more powerful being. Sometimes I feel like I can beat someone argumentatively as well, but then there also comes the occurrence in which everything I think of as an argument I also end up of thinking a backlash against the argument. I also don't seem to understand the stubbornness of people who continue to argue even though they are blatantly wrong.

My father can be very critical of me at times (possibly due to his Mars in Gemini and Venus Virgo), and it always sets a fire in me. I absolutely hate it, and not being able to do something about it always settles in me in a disgusting way.

Anyways, please read my chart and let me know of what you think this is a result of. Thank you :)

Mars is directly conjunct the asc which can denote aggression and a very marsian way of appearing. Since it is in a zero degree it means that this energy needs to develop over time so temper tantrums and anger issues could be an issue. Your family situation is all screwy especilly with your father who is either absent or not very stable. This is mainly feeding these personality defects. May have had a very abusive or destructive life either in this one or the last one that spills over to your chart. Only way to get through this is the moon in the eighth representing psychological help and deep spiritual reworking.

Charlie

Yep I agree with retinoid that the moon may be your saving grace.With moon in the 8th opposite Pluto in the 2nd it may mean you can't help but take issue with other people's issues! You may even secretly enjoy it! :devil: This may be hard for such an emotionally forceful chart, but maybe try to not take the argument or problem of others so personally, don't see it as a reflection of who you are versus who they are and let go of their baggage (your Aquarius sun will love this). You could probably be a really good therapist, but being too empathetic can take its toll so take care. :smile:

I've done some internet research for my 8th house but I'm no official astrologer so feel free to correct me. :rightful:

Electro DGX

Thanks for the replies. Really appreciate it :)

What does this have to do with my mental state though. Like my intellect and sorts, such as always managing to think of a counterargument towards my own arguments?

waybread

Mercury is your day-to-day thinking. Your Mercury conjuncts Neptune-sun square Mars-Ascendant.

Your description seems pretty apt.

Mars: aggression, assertiveness, irritation
Neptune: Now you see it, now you don't.
Sun: identity, can be ego
Ascendant: how you express yourself to other people.

Square: tension. The itch that won't scratch.

It's out of sign, but I'd through in Saturn, making a T-square.

Last edited: