11th lord one degree conjunction rahu

Ajesh

hi
I have a question that sooo many astrologers give different answers to please provide an answer , my moon is in a one degree conjunction with rahu some say this wil eclipse my moon and the 11th lord and bring no wealth ,, and others say rahu will behave like jupiter and amplify the 11th lord to bring alot of income

please tell me whihc one is true

27/02/1992
21.45pm
london england

Crystalpages

hi
I have a question that sooo many astrologers give different answers to please provide an answer , my moon is in a one degree conjunction with rahu some say this wil eclipse my moon and the 11th lord and bring no wealth ,, and others say rahu will behave like jupiter and amplify the 11th lord to bring alot of income

please tell me whihc one is true

27/02/1992
21.45pm
london england

Different calendars all indicate that there was an eclipse (an astronomical phenomenon) in early January and then mid-June in your year of birth, so not sure if eclipse is being seen in your chart by some "divya-drishti" (omega-vision?) by astrologers or something else! Rahu can serve as a surrogate for other planets but it maintains its distinct character and does not do a chameleon-manoeuvre by becoming some other planet. Rahu remains rahu and ketu remains ketu. It is the other planet that changes conditionally, but even that or those do not become lunar nodes!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Ajesh

thankyou so much for your reply

so how will this effect the moon dasha , rahu is said to amplify a planet so wil this amplify the 11th lords dasha? or how will it effect the moons dasha please

Crystalpages

thankyou so much for your reply

so how will this effect the moon dasha , rahu is said to amplify a planet so wil this amplify the 11th lords dasha? or how will it effect the moons dasha please

Why resort to half-measures?
Learn jyotish -- it is not difficult and your interest in it is very reassuring! I am serious!!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Ajesh

Thankyou for your reply

I have tried my own analysis

all texts say same thing rahu acts like the planet it joins this case moon , he owns no house so he acts as his dispositor this case jupiter so thats why i was asking if i should consider rahus behaviour like jupiter since this is what the lessons of rahus behaviours teaches

he acts as
planet hes conjunct
dispositor
nakshatra
etc

conclusion rahu behavies like jupiter and helps amplify moon to bring auspicious results regarding 11th house
however not one text has ever said his effect on the lord of a house they always say rahus effect on the planets significations but never how will he effect the lordship of a planet

Crystalpages

Thankyou for your reply

I have tried my own analysis

all texts say same thing rahu acts like the planet it joins this case moon , he owns no house so he acts as his dispositor this case jupiter so thats why i was asking if i should consider rahus behaviour like jupiter since this is what the lessons of rahus behaviours teaches

he acts as
planet hes conjunct
dispositor
nakshatra
etc

conclusion rahu behavies like jupiter and helps amplify moon to bring auspicious results regarding 11th house
however not one text has ever said his effect on the lord of a house they always say rahus effect on the planets significations but never how will he effect the lordship of a planet

But moon is inimical to moon, mythologically as well as per GC Sharma who translated BPHS...! And friendly to Jupiter!!

Ajesh

moon is inimical to moon? do you mean rahu is inimical to the moon? even still will jupiter not protect the moon>?

or more simply what would be your conclusion for the moon dasha please

Ajesh

lool thanks

but still what would you conclude the result to be ?, if it was any other planet it would be easier to decipher but it being rahu with no Lordships makes it harder

Crystalpages

lool thanks

but still what would you conclude the result to be ?, if it was any other planet it would be easier to decipher but it being rahu with no Lordships makes it harder

Rulerships have been described for the nodes by those mightier than you or I. We have no chance against them, for it would be like sledge-hammering the tap from which we receive Jyotish!

Ajesh

do you always like talking in riddles lool and the point still stands that jupiter will protect moon and rahu will either damager his enemy moon or amplify him which brings us back to square one , and out of curiosity what would your conclusion be on the moon dasha?

Crystalpages

do you always like talking in riddles lool and the point still stands that jupiter will protect moon and rahu will either damager his enemy moon or amplify him which brings us back to square one , and out of curiosity what would your conclusion be on the moon dasha?

For quenching my curiosity, I read science fiction and mystery novels, not natal horoscopes!!

You are a 3/4th jyotishi yourself, the way you discuss :). so if someone says one thing, you will run to another, then a third. You might have already done that, possibly.

So, the real education and confirmation for you would be when you actually go through this period that you have latched on to.

Good luck!

Rohiniranjan

TranceAddict

Sorry for my interuption.. I want to tell you something...

My moon is conjunct with rahu in 12th house with a 2 degree difference.
In my case rahu has completely damaged my moon's significance...
I'm not a normal person. I don't act like normal. I have all sorts of nasty thoughts in my mind. But my mars in cap restrains me from applying these nasty thoughts into practice.
This rahu has afftected my mothers health so badly....

This malefic rahu is not a blessing....atleast in my case

One more thing. this moon is my 10th lord..
I don't know how it will ruin my career..

Last edited:

Crystalpages

Well-said!!

Sorry for my interuption.. I want to tell you something...

My moon is conjunct with rahu in 12th house with a 2 degree difference.
In my case rahu has completely damaged my moon's significance...
I'm not a normal person. I don't act like normal. I have all sorts of nasty thoughts in my mind. But my mars in cap restrains me from applying these nasty thoughts into practice.
This rahu has afftected my mothers health so badly....

This malefic rahu is not a blessing....atleast in my case

One more thing. this moon is my 10th lord..
I don't know how it will ruin my career..

Ajesh

tahnkyou for your input

im sorry to hear that, did you go through your rahu mahdasha or is this just something you always experience, thats weird because I would say I am completely the opposite i think im obsessively spiritual, I thought this could be because of jupiters aspect ,

TranceAddict

tahnkyou for your input

im sorry to hear that, did you go through your rahu mahdasha or is this just something you always experience, thats weird because I would say I am completely the opposite i think im obsessively spiritual, I thought this could be because of jupiters aspect ,

Im currently going through rahu mahadasha and its going to be over in 2 years.
My obession is mainly towards sexual intimacy and occult science like astrology and ghosts and demons.!!!..
As far as sexual intimacy is concerned i think that being a manglik (in birth chart and navamsha chart) + Venus in Scorpio (in navamsha chart) has triggered this huge sexual intimacy within me....But my exalted mars in my birth chart doesn't allow me to be a serial rapist or so hahaha. I thank God for that!!!.....
And as far as obession towards occult science is concerned. Rahu in 12th house is aspecting the 8th house of occult science/hidden knowledge. Rahu has 9th aspect on my 8th house. This shows an obession towards being the master of things related to that house.....
Whenever jupiter aspects or in conjunction with rahu. It controls rahu. Remember only jupiter can control rahu otherwise rahu completly destroys that planet in which it is conjunct....
So that was my view!!!
Hope this helps!!

Ajesh

thankyou for your response

and yes you may be right my rahu is located int he 4th house in saggitarius 14 degrees aspected by jupiter from 12th house in leo 16 degrees so maybe the tight aspect helps keep rahu in check , but does anyone know if rahu amplifys a lords power or just the planets significance