18 year old in college and never had a relationship

lunaticc

Im in college and ive never been in a relationship. Is there anything in my chart that suggests a change coming soon?

Born on April 20th 1993
Time: 6:51 Pm (-8:00)
Place: San Francisco, California.

lunaticc

This is my chart

Attachments

• lunaticc.gif
    lunaticc.gif
    52.1 KB · Views: 41

Shanti

Hi Lunaticc

There are all reasons in the world for changes coming for you in the future.

1. You are young
2. you have an exalted venus in your vedic 7th house.
(This give the power to attract relationship and love)
3. You are in the long major period of Venus right now and for many years.
( This can give relationship at any moment)
4.Jupiter is in the 7th house from the moon.
5.Jupiter is aspecting venus closely.
6. Jupiter is aspecting 7th house into pisces (own sign) = beneficial for the house.

In short, you have the natal promise of relationships in your natal chart.
It's just a matter of time.

Problem is perhaps that the 5th house of dating is ruled by saturn in 6th house aspected by mars. This can give some initial challenges in dating courtship stage. You might be better in actual 7th house comitted relationship than romancing.

Saturn 5th ruler is transited by Neptunus that may make the thing a bit confused and unclear at the moment.

But it can't be for long...
Stretch and affirm the natural worthiness and dignity ( Sun exalted in aries) and innate goodness you posess and know that it will develop in due time.

From middle of may and forward for a year transiting jupiter will support relationship by aspecting 7th ruler and 7th house from moon.

But there could also be some elements of surprise and suddeness there, as transit Uranus joins Venus at some points during year.
Flexibility is needed. You will probably learn some things about love.

Best regards

Last edited:

Vista

Your 7th house of love and marriage is rather afflicted. The ruler Mars and Moon placed inside is part of a T square with Uranus and Neptune. There is a part of you that really likes your freedom and you will likely be attracted to people who are not available to you in some way. When Uranus is in hard aspect to the ruler of the 7th and or planets inside, this is the planet of disruption, freedom and unpredictability so this is what kind of outcomes you could attract. On the flip side, you could get into a relationship with someone and act these traits out with them, feeling retricted or feeling the grass is greener elsewhere. What you have to do is develop friendships first and try to go for girls outside what you would normally be attracted to. You will also have to watch being attracted to relationships with woman who have addiction problems. I assume this will be something that might become more prevalent when you get older, even so just be aware. The good news is you are only 18 so you have plenty of time for relationships. Enjoy your college life, girls will always be there. At the moment, I don't see anything jumping out to me that is suggesting any serious relationships coming along.

Last edited:

lunaticc

Thank you Shanti and Vista for your information. I also have some personal questions that i would like to ask but i dont feel comfortable asking here. No pressure or anything i know that you dont have to answer but it would I would be very thankful if you guys could PM me or something of that sort. Thanks guys this really helps!

Vista

Thank you Shanti and Vista for your information. I also have some personal questions that i would like to ask but i dont feel comfortable asking here. No pressure or anything i know that you dont have to answer but it would I would be very thankful if you guys could PM me or something of that sort. Thanks guys this really helps!

Feel free to PM message me. Click on my name and a drop down menu will appear, click on private message.

Shanti

Lunaticc

You can PM me too if you want as you had questions...

Some further comments:

You are now in Venus-Rahu period.
This is a period that can give marriage or relationship by itself according to Jyotish master KN Rao. I hve seen it many times myself.
This period is from april 2011-april 2014.

Venus-Jupiter april 2014-april 2016
This is the best period. As seen the other post Jupiter is involved in a postive way for relationship purposes in your chart as ruling 7th house and aspecting venus. This should be a prominent period for love.
So there is much hope for you.​

But as having a background in western astrology I notice the things that Vista mentions. Moon is a bit challenged aspectually as focus planet of a T-square that gives much sensitivity and sometimes insecurity. In 7th house regarding love and relationships.
Mercury is debilitated as asc lord in 7th. (cancelled in several ways).​

So this means to me that you could have to work some with the mind, emotions and communication to have optimal sucess in love.
You could learn how to recoginise negative thougths and feelings and replace them with positive ones and visions and guide lights to go after.
This can greatly improve the results.​

Best wishes​

Stefan​

retinoid

Saturn is in the 5th house which can cause issues with having romantic relationships. However marriage looks good. You wouldn't be happy with just fleeting relationships anyway. The ruler of the 8th house is in your 7th house plus your Sun is in the 8th. However your venus, mercury and moon are in Aries which will clash with this Scorpio-house energy in your relationship house (being less 'intense' and more needing space and passionate than soul molding). But one thing is certain, you will be passionate and perhaps a bit possessive/jealous. You could experience a transformation in your finances through the 5th house in some way (romance, marriage, gambling, children, creative pursuits, sports)...though this may be delayed a bit in whatever it is and it could be good or bad so you should not gamble heavily. You could have some issues where sex is involved as well perhaps self consciousness. Not sure though but once you get over any hump impeding that you should move closer to that intense relationship(s)...

Last edited: