help PLEASE with Pluto inconjunct natal moon

centaurs2

<P>I have been studying astrology for many years (20) and have never experienced the turmoil of a transit like this. I would be forever grateful for any insight anyone may have to help me through this. My natal moon is at 6 degrees of Gemini in my 6th house and the aspect will be exact in Feb 2011 but due to the current Pluto Node conjunction i am being hit by both. My moon is trine natal Jupiter and midheaven so i didn't expect the pain and trauma i am experiencing. My natal moon is conjunct by synastry my partner of 30 years mars Uranus conjunction so the relationship turmoil is extreme and i am an emotional mess. I don't seem to be able to use my own astrological knowledge to help myself or my partner who has turned into someone i don't know. Any help would be greatly appreciated. </P>

Gwenyhfair

Hi,

I´m kind of in the same situation as you. Can´t find any aswers to the inconjuncts, semisextiles and sextiles. One active astrology-person (not really a pro) said FORGET ABOUTIT:sick: I asked why do programmes like solar fire print them out as transits to natal then? And why do we even have the glyphs, if they don´t exist.

I´m havin pluto semisextile mars (feb- may ´11) and no clue. But two astrologers gave me a very cautious reading about saturn incon venus. That was all because it was my only saturn transit then. They spoke about inner restlessness, somekind of drive in matters of venus. One said "I´d be chasing this guy", well I was "not bloody likely am I, 39 going to chase anybody. Too bad experiences in younger years. But I sort of did when the inconjunct transit to venus was exact. But in a very restricted way:wink:

I´m as clueless as you. I have NO big outer transits to natal personal planets the upcoming year (except jupiter conj venus). But sexitles, semisextiles and inconjuncts there are....

emilulu

Hello Centaurus,

I dont know if i am helpfull or not but i want to give you a clue about that inconjunction. Do you know what precisley means an inconjunction? An inconjuction is the definition given to those aspects that can't actually be between a planet and the intented planet at 180 degrees angularity between them. So they dont touch and they act diferently from each other, Pluto in his respective house and point fallen and Moon in her point/domain. Inconjuction isn't quite considered an aspect by many astrologers so it is interpreted as two planets beeing comparted and untouched by each other's energy.

Hope i helped.

Last edited: