will we have a romantic relationship?

Baat

hello,

i am active on another forum and i have developed deep feelings for another member, although we haven’t spoken directly *very* much i feel quite a bit of sexual and romantic tension between us. he lives in a different state and we are both single, i don’t even want to go on dates with men here because i feel so strongly for him. so my question—will it turn into something?

https://www.imgur.com/VKkTwMF.png

Baat

i guess i should say, i have a basic understanding of horary but i’m a bit rusty now, it’s been a couple years since i was really studying it.

it looks like i am jupiter and he is mercury, and mercury’s next aspect will be a trine with jupiter, unless i’ve missed something. i notice that the moon is in cancer and an angular house, and that my significator is retrograde in a cadent house.

i would really appreciate more insight from someone more knowledgeable.

IleneK

Premium Member
Like you, I do see the two of you coming together, him/Merc applying to trine you/Jup. Also Moon applying to conjunct Sun. When he/Merc moves into Cancer, you will really like him, although it may not be long lasting.

My concern is two-fold. First, reception from him/Merc to you/Jup is poor, in detriment. So your feelings will not be reciprocated.
Some folks read reception in this case the opposite: that he will like you a lot and you will not reciprocate. But in either case, there is one who does not experience feelings like the other. Since Mercury is the faster of the two significators, it may be he who is most interested.

Also, and here is the second concern: while he/Merc is applies to trine you/Jup, you are retrograde, moving away from him/Merc.
These two concerns suggest to me that you may get together, but that it may not be a lasting thing.

Baat

thank you ilenek! strangely i feel ok with that, maybe it is just a matter of emotional maturity but i worry less about it lasting, just would like for it to happen for a little while at least. i did notice that both our significators are dignified in their own signs which seems to indicate… to me it feels like we are both ok where we are and don’t “need” each other maybe?

Baat

just wondering if anyone else has insight :)

to be honest, despite my previous comment, i have become a bit fixated on the meaning of this chart. so even with a trine between us, and him moving into cancer where jupiter is exalted, me being in the sign of mercury’s fall is still a bad omen? also, when he moves into cancer, am i correct that mercury will then be peregrine? is that meaningful to the chart interpretation, or do we mostly read it as the planets currently appear in the chart, where he is dignified in gemini?

thank you in advance :)

Baat

hello, i wanted to update in case anyone is interested in studying this chart. i guess maybe the situation hasn’t fully developed yet, but i was contacted by a person from my past that i had strong feelings for, and lost interest in this man. i never would have guessed this outcome when i asked the question! it seems to be shown clearly by my retrograde signifier, and perhaps my co-sig moon conjuncting the sun is the other person.